PDA

View Full Version : Worried about my friend

RedFlagWaving
05-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Hey, my friend has been really sad lately, he says his mom thinks we all hang around each other too much and she thinks we are gonna get into drugs and alchohol, but I would never do that and I'm pretty sure my friends wouldn't either. We were gonna go see a movie today but his mom got all mad and told him he couldn't go, his mom has been fighting with him a lot lately and he says his mom hits him. But lately he has been all sad and he's starting to go emo. It's scaring me...help?

Shawnstra
06-05-2007, 06:01 AM
Hmm, I'd guess you would have to ask your friend to reason with your mother. I am sure your mate is old enough to make his own decisions, and even if his mother disagrees with him, she should reason with him instead of hitting him. Maybe you can convince her mother by going to your mates house [that if she doesn't kill you :P] for dinner or something. Then she might trust you all. Your mate can call helplines for help too.

Good luck :)

DJCurto
06-05-2007, 06:41 PM
is your friend from watford cos a week ago i saw a mother hitting her son down the street i was in my car waiting for the green light to go

the wombats
06-05-2007, 06:55 PM
how old is he? and does his mam think bad things of you and your friends?

is your friend from watford cos a week ago i saw a mother hitting her son down the street i was in my car waiting for the green light to go

yes because it's only his mother who hits kids. :rolleyes:

Immenseman
06-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Well i think you should try and get him to talk to his mum and see where things go from there.

Luckyrare
06-05-2007, 07:13 PM
If she hits him just tell him to ring the police ^)

yes because it's only his mother who hits kids. :rolleyes:

lmao

Acid
06-05-2007, 07:21 PM
kill her LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

lAdmire
06-05-2007, 07:22 PM
I would ask my mom if it's okay if he stays with me for a while && then get my mom to talk to his mom && find out what's going on.

Acid
06-05-2007, 07:24 PM
hitting isn't that bad thouugh....
no need to be DRASTICAL

YoManGo!
07-05-2007, 03:57 PM
I do not understand how being a wee bit sad caused him to turn into a popular genre of music.

Get him to talk to his mother.

@xP
07-05-2007, 04:57 PM

LMAO made me laugh irl

Also i guess your mum needs to talk to his mum.

It's sounds strange something must be going on for his mum to think this.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!