PDA

View Full Version : Randomest bug ever...

Vito2O1
05-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Fishing are an iron ore popped up as i took in my monk... i would take a picture but there is nothing to take a picture of...

It says 'You catch a Monkfish'

and an Iron Ore randomly appeared in my ivent with the Monk... lol...

the iron ore is fully working and everything... the items don't like replace each other because they have the same code or anything...

i have no iron ore in my bank so it can't of errored from there....

Random? x]

I was also thinking... why the hell a iron ore? i dono the coding for RS because i've never even glimpsed at it... but i'm guessing Iron Ore and Monkfish are quite different?

anyway... can imagen some surprised miner getting a monkfish :P

T0M
05-05-2007, 06:45 PM
lol that pretty wierd tbh

VPSwow
05-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Yes pretty strange glitch

DJ-Vimto
05-05-2007, 07:02 PM
just out of interest, were you waring an ava's device at the time?

one of the things it can attract is iron ore. which might explain the sudden appearance of one in your inventory

Technologic
05-05-2007, 07:09 PM
nerds.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please do not post pointlessly.

DJ-Vimto
05-05-2007, 07:14 PM
erm.. hi? pointless post tbh ;l

if thats your attitude towards this thread, or the people on this forum, then get out of the thread, get out of the forum, and stop spamming to get your post count up

salacious
05-05-2007, 08:06 PM
nerds.

Lol, get a life.

Thats a really pathetic post, though I have to say coming from an equally pathetic person. If thats how you feel about people in this section, to be honest get out of it. No one would want you in this section if you've got that attitude towards people who play runescape. We don't call you a nerd for playing habbo, so don't be so blunt. In future, if you haven't got anything decent to say, don't say anything. Simple as that, moron.

And as Vimto said above, if you have an accumalator then it might've picked up the iron ore through that.

Slash
05-05-2007, 08:13 PM
he probably didnt have acc. because he always wears q cape.

nerds.
go back to the welcome lounge.

Vito2O1
05-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Stupid Server making me double post -,,-'

Vito2O1
05-05-2007, 09:03 PM
ALWAYS wears a quest cape yep yep...

Lol... ahh well =P

And you can't be called a nerd for playing Habbo? only a newb :D
(Tbh, Habbo is acctually a quite Newbish chatpage tbh... not saying everyone that uses it are newbs but it is aimed at the more newbish onliners...)

Habbo is an ungeeky unaddictive kids game
RuneScape is a very geeky addictive adults game

see =]

Anyway... Runescape is aimed at 18-20+
Habbo is aimed at 13-16+ used to be 16 but they've dropped it quite clearly.

deagle
06-05-2007, 03:09 AM
That makes us all really smart. Or underage.

Vito2O1
06-05-2007, 08:28 AM
That makes us all really smart. Or underage.
Lol... depends how you look at it... Runescape originally for like 20+ has really dropped to the 16+ barrier although apparently 8year-olds play it x]

Habbo however ... not many people over 16 and if they are they're like HabboXs, MODs or X-Hobbas... or Scripters... who are apparently all 16-17+

Personally.... I think RuneScape should whack up to an 18+ and remove all the filters and Habbo should just go back to like... Version 4... a much nicer version with a lovely community.... all the new Habbos would leave so all the old Habbos would be back again (My theory...)

EDIT: Also i dono what the smart bit was for? Are you stereotyping geeks? =P

Although Stereotypically geeks are cleaver... very few are that brainy... also wouldn't you call N0vaLyfe or who ever a geek? Because he dropped School/Collage to play RuneScape... he can't be that cleaver? xD

Technologic
10-05-2007, 08:13 PM
I'd like to apologise for what i said earlier in this post. I was in a bad mood and i'm just naturally a little harsh

T0M
10-05-2007, 08:16 PM
I'd like to apologise for what i said earlier in this post. I was in a bad mood and i'm just naturally a little harsh

i think that post contributed to you failing your HxHD trial

Aces
10-05-2007, 08:27 PM
that's strange

Lord_Gig
10-05-2007, 08:49 PM

I lol'd at that.

UDunKnow
10-05-2007, 08:57 PM
Loll. Thats just like so random i geuss, first time i've heard of it.

Bren
10-05-2007, 09:02 PM

Yh it did.

T0M
10-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Lol... depends how you look at it... Runescape originally for like 20+ has really dropped to the 16+ barrier although apparently 8year-olds play it x]

Habbo however ... not many people over 16 and if they are they're like HabboXs, MODs or X-Hobbas... or Scripters... who are apparently all 16-17+

Personally.... I think RuneScape should whack up to an 18+ and remove all the filters and Habbo should just go back to like... Version 4... a much nicer version with a lovely community.... all the new Habbos would leave so all the old Habbos would be back again (My theory...)

EDIT: Also i dono what the smart bit was for? Are you stereotyping geeks? =P

Although Stereotypically geeks are cleaver... very few are that brainy... also wouldn't you call N0vaLyfe or who ever a geek? Because he dropped School/Collage to play RuneScape... he can't be that cleaver? xD

tbh you dont have to be a geek if you play runescape :l You could say that about any game, you can enjoy rune without being a geek :l

Vito2O1
11-05-2007, 12:32 PM
tbh you dont have to be a geek if you play runescape :l You could say that about any game, you can enjoy rune without being a geek :l

You don't *Have* to be... just there are more geeks on RuneScape then Habbo in comparison (meaning the fact that runescape has like 100,000 more using members has nothing to do with it ;))

Smurtz
11-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Raw Monkfish ID : 7944
Iron Ore ID: 440

Very different.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!