PDA

View Full Version : Oh my jesus [NEEDHELP+REP]

Mitch4?
05-05-2007, 09:57 PM
KAI! So i've gone from 70-79, so far and getting to 85 for teleblock [magic] and the money that im making, im gonna spend on cons. WELL! The thing is i want to plan my house now, so it'll be effective to train cons in, effective to run for bones, and looks good and has a basic layout

Anyone got any tips:] much appreiciate xox.

T0M
05-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Umm draw on paper the layout you want before you buy any rooms? will save alot of cash

Sabra
05-05-2007, 10:18 PM
I dont really have any tips on how to make your house effective, seeing as i dont have a house ,but you can try using this to plan your house :P

http://runehq.com/RHQCalcView.php?id=00736

DJ-Vimto
05-05-2007, 10:39 PM
ooo thats a nice guide +rep for posting it :]

Mitch4?
05-05-2007, 11:22 PM
I dont really have any tips on how to make your house effective, seeing as i dont have a house ,but you can try using this to plan your house :P

http://runehq.com/RHQCalcView.php?id=00736

Thankyou so much :] I repped's you, kk im just about to build it. 2.5mil down the drain rofl.

Distad
06-05-2007, 12:15 AM
How are you making money off magic :S

Sabra
06-05-2007, 12:17 AM

Probably Alching, because if you didnt know when you alch stuff you get little gold circles called coins :)

-.-"

Distad
06-05-2007, 12:25 AM
ARE YOU FOR REAL?
No **REMOVED** noob
But most things you lose money on :S

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter, thanks :)

T0M
06-05-2007, 12:39 AM
ARE YOU FOR REAL?
No SH!T noob

Shut up man, she knows alot more than you i would say

Sabra
06-05-2007, 05:01 AM
ARE YOU FOR REAL?
No SH!T noob

right, i would warn you that i am the wrong person to tick off, but honestly can I take offence for YOU of all people calling me a noob? Seriously, open a window for goodness sake, get some fresh - it will do you wonders.

Any who there are plently of ways to earn money from alching, but you wouldnt know because every time you say you are going to alch to get 99 mage the farthest you get is posting ANOTHER thread on it. So cheers to you. </3

DJ-Vimto
06-05-2007, 07:40 AM
ARE YOU FOR REAL?
No SH!T noob

no distad....YOU shut up. the only noob on here is YOU. you post an endless amount of goal threads, yet acheive very few or none at all.

the only reason why its possible to lose money by alching is because most poeople buy ALL of the required materials. i.e they spend money on the things they are going to alch, and also they spend money on nats.

if they spend a little more time making the stuff for themselves, it will reduce the amount that they actually lose.

anyway, back on topic, gl with the house building yesum :)

Dynamical
06-05-2007, 12:11 PM

Mage training arena maybe? If you get all points for mage book you get around 3-3.5m profit. (Buying the runes)

Slower exp than other ways but it isn't too bad, considering the profit you get.

Mitch4?
06-05-2007, 06:52 PM
I run double nats, or run my own nats i alternate between that way i buy yew longs for about 570k, then i brought like 20k pure ess once and never used it, so im making them into nats then alching, so its almost like 200k profit from alching :]

Thanks everyone :] ill have a house warming party when its all done, but it will be months probably :p

+ Yeah, i spent all my money on guilded altar + all stuff in kitchen for the bonus, and im just making another 5million for stuff,

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!