PDA

View Full Version : Blood Elf Hunter talents? Help!

Porosity
06-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Well I made a hunter yesterday at 5 afternoon and thanks to this guide that a friend gave to me Ive been leveling up pretty fast, im level 16 now.

I have 17 talent points to spend. I just dont know what to spend them on!

Im not on a PvP server, and dont intend to do any kind of PvP activity on the normal server that im playing on. So I was wondering what category I should spend all my talent points on?

Axel
06-05-2007, 12:44 AM
You get your first talent point at ten so you have 7 talent points, not 17. And pick whicever talents you think you'll play best...

Porosity
06-05-2007, 12:49 AM
sorry about that, I meant 7.

I jsut wanted to know what would be best to spend the points on, I wanna do more damage then defence I suppose...

:Jamie
06-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Erm Marksmanship I think.

mat64
06-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Beast Mastery, is one of the best for leveling.

3d
06-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Well I made a hunter yesterday at 5 afternoon and thanks to this guide that a friend gave to me Ive been leveling up pretty fast, im level 16 now.

I have 17 talent points to spend. I just dont know what to spend them on!

Im not on a PvP server, and dont intend to do any kind of PvP activity on the normal server that im playing on. So I was wondering what category I should spend all my talent points on?markmanship all the way

Beast Mastery, is one of the best for leveling.yeh it is supposed to but i wouldnt go beast mastery untill 40+

Mr.Kylee
06-05-2007, 03:36 PM
I disagree with everybody who said MM, maybe pre-bc MM is okayish for lvling aswell but you can notice a huge difference once you enter outland. Believe me if you wana lvl fast and with little dying etc. go for BM. Put your first 7 points like this http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/hunter/talents.html?0500300000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000
BM isn't just the best lvling spec it's also amazing dps. You can easily go kara aswell with BM I know alot of people that did, but I specced MM before I went kara because I just prefer it more. At end game instances MM is better because if pet dies you lose some dps and MM can do insane dmg aswell with steady shot rotation- my point until you're 70 and in kara go for BM.

Crimson
06-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Marksmanship is like the most damage? I think :S

mat64
06-05-2007, 07:40 PM

Not necessarily, Mark can seem that way. BM can cause your pet to put out amazing amounts of damage, You can literally set you pet on someone and just watch the show if you have Beastrial wrath. Atleast that's what I've found.

Nemo
06-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Not necessarily, Mark can seem that way. BM can cause your pet to put out amazing amounts of damage, You can literally set you pet on someone and just watch the show if you have Beastrial wrath. Atleast that's what I've found.Haha i versed a hunter like that once, sheeped their pet and owned em :8

mat64
07-05-2007, 01:55 AM
Haha i versed a hunter like that once, sheeped their pet and owned em :8

That's not an option when Beastrial Wrath is active, Nor is any effect which will stop the pet. Happy hunting :)

Nemo
07-05-2007, 02:13 AM
That's not an option when Beastrial Wrath is active, Nor is any effect which will stop the pet. Happy hunting :)haha i knew someone wuld say that, the person hadnt used the move, just saying they concentrated on that certain type :P

Mr.Kylee
07-05-2007, 04:36 PM

If you'd read my post properly you'd avoid this posting.

BM and MM is almost equal dps it depends on the situation. Arena- BM ALL THE WAY and most of the pvp time BM is seriously the best, clothies can just run from you tbh when you have BW on and if you know what you're doing. BM is also REALLY good instance specc. You can go BM kara and gruul no problem the problem is when your pet dies and that happens a lot in end game instances your dps drops..that's why it's better having MM at kara, gruul etc.

and Nemo, what? I so didn't get what your point was. If the hunter didn't activate BW then he's an idiot because mages fighting a BM hunter die in 99.9%, of course if the hunter knows what he's doing and doesn't use BW too soon. I never had any problems fighting any clothies while being BM soo. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!