PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Need a Forum Manager and Graphics Manager

Swindont
06-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Ok, Myself, Yantie and Niketotal are restarting HabboRoad.com i site i used to own with ladders, but this time it is just going to be a forum. For this I need 2 Managerial positions filled. First of all Graphics Manager as none of the owners are very skilled in graphics this is a very important application which the manager will work in close relation with us so if you wish to become graphics manager please fill in the application

Graphics Manager

Habbo Name:
Past Expierance:
Why You Want The Job:
Example: (An image)
Extra Skills: (Optional)

Second is the forum manager, the forum manager needs to be able to do the following.

- Manage a team of moderators and handle staff issues
- Be able to create and edit skins
- Must be able to add and remove hacks.
- Must have expierance with admincp and ftp.

Forum Manager

Habbo Name:
Past Expierance:
Why you want the job:
Can you do all the things above?:
Extra Skills: (Optional)

Please just reply to thread,

Thanks, Swindont

Hxf Santa
06-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Forum Manager

Habbo Name: kindlovingboy
Past Expierance: about 30 forums
Why you want the job: as id be good for the job and i'd love it
Can you do all the things above?: not the skins
Extra Skills: (Optional) refferals etc

Aflux
06-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Habbo name

AfluxPast experience

Owned my own forum, worked on various sites such as Habbomania, Habboing, Habbolake, Habbolane, Myhabbo, Habbox, Habforum and many others.Why I want the job

I think I'd be good - it could be a big breakthrough for me, and it would improve my skills greatly. I think I can bring something `extra` to the forum and with my personality, the forum will be active within no time!Can I do all the things above

Indeed I can.Extra skills

Very experienced in (x)HTML and currently studying CSS.
Thank you.

LondonGoons
06-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Forum Manager

Habbo Name: kindlovingboy
Past Expierance: about 30 forums
Why you want the job: as id be good for the job and i'd love it
Can you do all the things above?: not the skins
Extra Skills: (Optional) refferals etc

I wouldn't recommend him, he has around 30 habbox accounts.
30 forums= IPB, PHPBB not vbulletin.

k.

DJ_CJ
06-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Forum Manager

Habbo Name: Fakeguy1
Past Expierance: I owned my own vb, didnt work out. Ive worked on a few others...
Why you want the job: It would give me something to do and i would like to be part of a team.
Can you do all the things above?: Yh
Extra Skills: (Optional) I know loads of great moderators. I can be on forum for at least 5hours a day. I work fast!

Swindont
06-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Ok Forum Manager Position has been filled by Aflux but same application for Assistant Forum Manager is needed

DJ_CJ
06-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Can I Be Assistant Forum Manager?

Sly
06-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Does the assistant have to be able to edit and make skins seeing as I can't do that.

If not, I'm good at the community side and bonding with the moderators. I know what a good application looks like, and when someone needs to pull their socks up.

If the answer to my first question is yes, please say because I'm not writing out a whole application just to get turned down because I can't skin :{.

Swindont
06-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Its good to have a basic understanding of how to create forum skins but thats it

Sly
06-05-2007, 08:55 PM
I think I worked on HabboRoad as a moderator before!

And also:

Check list:
- Manage a team of moderators and handle staff issues - Yes.
- Be able to create and edit skins - Creating no, but editing yes but not very good.
- Must be able to add and remove hacks - Yes.
- Must have expierance with admincp and ftp - Yes.

Habbo Name: Kby

Past Expierance: I've worked on alot of forums as a moderator and admin. I no longer moderate or admin any forums, so my whole time would be put towards HabboRoad. Here are some examples (most have closed, but anyway) habbo-record, habcity, habbopeople, habforum and alot more which are now closed, but did not get very far.

Why you want the job: I want the job because I currently don't have a job on a habbo fansite. I want to get back into the habbo forum community and want something I can spend my internet time on rather than HxF all the time. I would be very active, and helping as much as I can.

Can you do all the things above?: All accept creating skins.

Extra Skills: I know HTML and have good spelling and grammar.

Callum.

PenguinFluid
06-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Dont reccomend DJ_CJ because what he did to wackyhabbo and why wackyhabbo doesnt have a forum now :| :@
Pm me for info cause I cant acuse here on posts cause I will be infracted

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!