PDA

View Full Version : Weird.. :s

Xotuako
06-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Hey, whenever I get all hot and flustered, annoyed, embarrassed or have just had a fight, I go all hot and feel like little *****les keep jabbing at me all over my body. Sort of like pins and needles. Doesn't happen too much, but sometimes. Maybe an allergy to something? Also, sometimes when I sneeze it happens (rarer for that to happen, doesn't happen much). Does anybody else get this or am I an alien. ;)

If I didn't explain good enough just tell me, I'll try again. :P

Thanks!

paws
12-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Anger boils or something like that.
It just happens with too much stress.

The-Mate
13-05-2007, 07:43 PM
i get this it feels all kinda itchy? i thinkits sweat trying to get through the pours i dont think its major

3d
13-05-2007, 08:58 PM
its normal m8 i dont get it much but only like what you said when im angry or in a fight or ****** off

BPT-MASTER
14-05-2007, 09:45 PM
I read about this before. A lady had problems and once she sneezed something like 5 - 8 times in a row she went blind and had a problem. She went to hospital and gave her something to help her.

Thats the serious one

The one you talk about is when you get angry embarresed or annoyed your blood pressure will build up. Soon when you have this feeling it means blood is not getting to certain points. Not majour parts but if it hurts deeply then i suggest to go see a doctor. If you dont get what i mean sit with your legs under you for... 10 - 40 mins and then change your sitting position to normal. You should feel pains and needles soon or later. This means blood is rushing in to help the other blood move.

Any problems contact me - pm me or look at profile for IM

Here to help
Ryan <3

BPT-MASTER
14-05-2007, 09:48 PM
i get this it feels all kinda itchy? i thinkits sweat trying to get through the pours i dont think its major

Your just getting nervous and too worked up about things. Relax. Think of the event as easy. Or if its a fight that you will win. Just take deep breaths In throught the nose and Out the mouth. The itching should just go away. If not ask a doctor on what you should do to try and stop it or make it not as bad ( If its really bad )

Sometimes i would have this. Tests - Itchy , cold sweat
Fight (Rarely) - Warm and nervous.

Any problems just contact me <3

Here to help
Ryan <3

Jamesy
15-05-2007, 06:11 AM
i get little *****les all over when im frustrated and annoyed...espesh on my head. (i have very thick hair) i think its just normal human reaction to the stress

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!