PDA

View Full Version : Fansite Month

Dwergz
30-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Hey,
As well, you might have guessed, April isn't fansite month . . . well, yes, that is extremly obvious.

But, as the Habbo Conference hinted, fansite month will be next month, May, with all the prospected events, such as Luigi's Quest by Habbo-Info, which I shan't say more about, and the release of the Rollers. So let's see if Habbo can actually pull this Fansite Month off, as they have been pretty un-forthcoming recently, with a lack of events.

Hope you all enjoy it,
Dwergz
Habbo-Info UK Co-Owner

Roboevil
30-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Well done Mr.Biscuit man. Except does anyone even care about fansite month? As the only real good fnasites aren't doing too well. Habbox should be on there, with almost 3,000,000 hits, habbox would probably be voted the best... Annoyingly. And how does fansite month benefit me anyway?

Dwergz
30-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Games etc I suppose, but Habbox did get removed for a reason . . . they are good, most times underestimated, but they did break the rules.

dannyboymed
30-04-2005, 10:44 PM
They'll probably put Habbox on after they apoligise (Unless they already have) or after a certain amount of time. May is looking bright!

Smiddy
30-04-2005, 10:44 PM
We Didn't Break The Rules... Some1 Posted a bad thing and Habbox Was Removed Actually...
But You Only Just Posted This Cos You Saw ---MAD---'s Thread about it :)
Nice To See Sumthing Better Than Sonicmouse Tho I'll give you that :)
And Habbox For Official Fansite!!!

Dwergz
30-04-2005, 10:51 PM
"---MAD---'s Thread about it" About what? I only saw a thread about the Fansite List, sorry if this thread is repititive then!

Well, harassment of a staff member's website, and harassment of another Habbo is against the fansite rules . . . so, fair play. But Habbox should still go on - if they be-have!

Smiddy
30-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Lol Sorry If You Dnt Know WHo ---MAD--- Is.. It Isnt a repitive Thread I'll give you tht, This 1 Does seem To have a More In Depth Dive into The Fansite Which I'm Grateful of :)
Now To Decide Whether To Give you Rep...

Dwergz
30-04-2005, 10:59 PM
*does the Shrek cat eyes*

You know you want to . . .

Anyone notice Dionysus's competition for DJ Turntable's in the newsie, or just me? Pluuuuussss, DJ Decks changed name . . . purdy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!