PDA

View Full Version : Buying Habbo HC's/Thrones.

Royal
07-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Hey, I'm buying your HC sofa's and Thrones, my prices are as follows:

HC Sofa - 60k each.

Throne - 2M each.

I will also buy random rares but my price goes down if it's unpure. I'm one of the more trusted people on this forum and I will not go first for anyone. My habbo name is FEALY and I will be accepting F/R's. My Runescape name is K1ll3r3, you can always add me and talk. I have loads to spend, thanks for reading.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed because of argumentative member.
Thread starter is free to open another. Thanks =]

Lord_Gig
07-05-2007, 10:08 PM

HC Sofa - 60k each.

Throne - 2M each.

I will also buy random rares but my price goes down if it's unpure. I'm one of the more trusted people on this forum and I will not go first for anyone. My habbo name is FEALY and I will be accepting F/R's. My Runescape name is K1ll3r3, you can always add me and talk. I have loads to spend, thanks for reading.

Lmao.. someone thinks highly of themself, noone likes a big head now....

Also is it just UK furni you're after? If so you better add that to your post.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : Please do not be rude about others.

Royal
07-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Yeah, and I do think highly of myself; and I don't want people just coming in from everywhere spamming my thread saying I sell you 20 Dinos, 1 thing though you gotta go first. Also, it was kinda obvious it's for UK, why do you just go around critisizing peoples threads/posts.

Lord_Gig
07-05-2007, 10:11 PM
How was it "kinda obvious" it was for the UK hotel? please explain..

And i don't critisize every thread i see, only the ones that make me feel i have to knock people down a few pegs.

You and a few other people may think you're trusted by i remember a certain incidence a few months back.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not impy that someone is less than trustworthy. It is against the rules.

Cwmbran
07-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Royals trusted.

Royal
07-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Thanks Nathan and what insidence, please PM me about it as I have no clue what your talking about and are you just trying to get your post count up or something by saying that?

Lord_Gig
07-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Yes, obviously even tho that comment only took up one line of my post, you're pathetic.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others.

Royal
07-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Ok thanks a lot for coming and spamming this up like crazy - Rep for you please don't post here again, it'll be greatly appreciated, I also think your pathetic.

Lord_Gig
07-05-2007, 10:23 PM
I'd love to stay and spam all your threads but i'm going off the net now, bye.

Also i'll return that rep asap, pathetic...

deagle
08-05-2007, 01:19 AM
How was it "kinda obvious" it was for the UK hotel? please explain..

And i don't critisize every thread i see, only the ones that make me feel i have to knock people down a few pegs.

You and a few other people may think you're trusted by i remember a certain incidence a few months back.

Ever realise its a UK forum?

Royal Trusted.
And proof of incidence? Especially since Royal hasnt been posting much here a few months back?

DJ-Vimto
08-05-2007, 01:26 AM

HC Sofa - 60k each.

Throne - 2M each.

he is not being big headed, hes just stating the facts.

Royal is wayyyy safe m0n. anyone that says he isnt deserves to get run over by a bus tbh

Robzor
08-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Ever realise its a UK forum?

ur actually wrong
people buy ca and com from the forum

Lord_Gig
08-05-2007, 03:54 PM
he is not being big headed, hes just stating the facts.

Royal is wayyyy safe m0n. anyone that says he isnt deserves to get run over by a bus tbh

Now you either need to get mental help or you're one huge brown noser.

Check the trade threads on the forum you moron, people buy/sell from all different hotels.

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other members.

Royal
08-05-2007, 10:57 PM
k kinda obvious ur here for post count, k ur like talking up behind a computer lol if ur really hard id love to see u argue with me on the street. and don't make fun of my friends ur the one with brown nose lol. Thanks don't ever post here again.

DJ-Vimto
08-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Now you either need to get mental help or you're one huge brown noser.

Check the trade threads on the forum you moron, people buy/sell from all different hotels.

are you on crack or something?

ive known frank for some time now, done several trades with him aswell.

and how is voucing for someone considered "brown nosing" :l

Royal
09-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Don't even try argue with this guy, he has no clue what hes talking about he just wants postcount and can we please keep this thread ontopic from now on please!

deagle
09-05-2007, 01:03 AM
ur actually wrong
people buy ca and com from the forum

And theres a Ca and Com forum they should be using =)

Lord_Gig
09-05-2007, 03:05 PM
k kinda obvious ur here for post count, k ur like talking up behind a computer lol if ur really hard id love to see u argue with me on the street. and don't make fun of my friends ur the one with brown nose lol. Thanks don't ever post here again.

haha, like i'd be scared of some 15 year old loud mouth, so tell me who do i brow nose?

Also if i'm trying to get my postcount up why am i only posting in this thread replying to yuo? Pathetic moron.

Cascada
09-05-2007, 03:20 PM
haha, like i'd be scared of some 15 year old loud mouth, so tell me who do i brow nose?

Also if i'm trying to get my postcount up why am i only posting in this thread replying to yuo? Pathetic moron.

eww choob.

-.- get a life.

Royal
09-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Gigtir, no one is backing you up so save yourself the embarrasment and leave, and yeah even though I'm 15 I'll break you. + rep to Cascada, Deagle and DJ vitmo for comments.

Sly
09-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Trusted xo.

Royal
09-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks.

Lord_Gig
10-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Gigtir, no one is backing you up so save yourself the embarrasment and leave, and yeah even though I'm 15 I'll break you. + rep to Cascada, Deagle and DJ vitmo for comments.

I don't need little internet buddy's to back me up and you'll... "Break me"? haha, listen you idiot, you try to act hard over the ne unaware of how old i am.

danny-dyer
10-05-2007, 05:20 PM

HC Sofa - 60k each.

Throne - 2M each.

SAFE AS DUREX LOL ! ty for trade ofa day m8 =)

Royal
10-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Thanks, and Gigtir I don't care if your a 55 year old still living with your mom so you can play RuneScape, I'll break you, I said it I can do it.

Skeens
11-05-2007, 07:33 AM
buy 12 hcs + retro lamp?

Xotuako
11-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Guys, if you want to argue continue via PM, as this isn't the place to do it.

Most people here say he's safe, so you can take their word. Lord_Gig, don't cause trouble, please!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!