PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia - Cant sleep

PaulMacC
08-05-2007, 12:12 AM
I tried to go asleep for school tomarrow there now and I cant. I feel like a little kid on christmas eve waiting for santa to come down the chimmney and deliever my prezzie's but to have my heart broken in 2 like a glass shard to find out that he's not real.

Anyway what can I do to get asleep because I know I'll be nagered in the morning.

Mentor
08-05-2007, 01:19 AM
Trying to go to sleep usealy fail's id suggest ether wareing yourself out, or if you need to be quiet, try watching a film while in bed, after a while u get sleepy from bordem in parts.
Works for me : tv-links.co.uk provides well for tv as well.

-Soph-
08-05-2007, 05:19 AM
try reading in bed, it usually makes your eyes tired.

Also, don't go on the PC or watch TV an hour before bed so you can settle before you sleep.

:Hazel
08-05-2007, 09:05 AM
As Soph says, do something before bed which will tire your eyes/mind out like reading or playing a computer game.

Browney
08-05-2007, 09:10 AM
A warm bath, have a drink of horlicks or ovaltine (not tea or coffee because that'll just wake you up) and cozy up in bed with a good book.

CustomHabbo
08-05-2007, 11:21 AM
work out a bit every night before you go to bed to tire you out.

bullwinkle
08-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Above works.

And your not an insomniac, thats regular sleeping problems, I have it and its ******* awful.

But yeah dont worry.

Barkseh2131
08-05-2007, 01:20 PM
try staying up really late on friday night until around 3 am. then don't go to bed the enxt day until around 10-11pm and go to bed at the same time each day. make sure you get up early though.

Shawnstra
09-05-2007, 08:20 AM
try reading in bed, it usually makes your eyes tired.

Also, don't go on the PC or watch TV an hour before bed so you can settle before you sleep.

Lmao thats why :P

I normally drink milk and eat cookies before sleeping. Try that?

Slash
09-05-2007, 08:49 AM
I normally drink milk and eat cookies before sleeping. Try that?
that always works for me. :P

:Liam
09-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Just have a lot of milky things. If you like coffee, You can have coffee mixed with warm milk its lovely :) get some footsy pajamas :P Have a warm bath. Dont exercise before bed as when the endorphins run it fills you with energy. try hot chocolate perhaps. Make your bed really fresh and plumpy so your comfortable and try not eating after 6/7 o'clock.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!