PDA

View Full Version : Here is what a MOD had to say about the whole hacking incidents THIS IS IMPORTANT REA

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 12:28 AM
MOD-Aioria Just told me that if you keep your personal details personal you will not be hacked, But when I told him about how they were using habbohousekeeping he started to get a bit concerned about it all. He told me there is no need to be safety banned it is probably a rumour but when I asked how they hacked onto sonicmouse (who is PERMED) he couldnt give me an answer neither when I asked how budy was hacked. He then left very fast. I think habbo are aware of this situation and they possibly fear it themselves.

Seatherny
01-05-2005, 12:31 AM
MOD-Aioria Just told me that if you keep your personal details personal you will not be hacked, But when I told him about how they were using habbohousekeeping he started to get a bit concerned about it all. He told me there is no need to be safety banned it is probably a rumour but when I asked how they hacked onto sonicmouse (who is PERMED) he couldnt give me an answer neither when I asked how budy was hacked. He then left very fast. I think habbo are aware of this situation and they possibly fear it themselves.

Firstly
Dionysus is most likely using SONICMOUSE liek he did ages ago
MOD's cant tell you how Budy was hacked as they probs dont know
There are so many ways
+
She left cos they are busy
They have like another 50-100 calls to attend to

Eckuii
01-05-2005, 12:36 AM
Firstly
Dionysus is most likely using SONICMOUSE liek he did ages ago
MOD's cant tell you how Budy was hacked as they probs dont know
There are so many ways
+
She left cos they are busy
They have like another 50-100 calls to attend to

And you think Dionysus would change the room names to a scripting group AND tell them the site to go on. WHICH is rigged with keyloggers.
In some way i dont think so... :D

Seatherny
01-05-2005, 12:38 AM
And you think Dionysus would change the room names to a scripting group AND tell them the site to go on. WHICH is rigged with keyloggers.
In some way i dont think so... :D

Opppss .... I didnt know they did that as My dad banned me from habbo till Friday due to my exams :@

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 12:38 AM
Well said :) Exactly what I was thinking PEOPLE DO NOT GO ONTO THAT SITE!

Seatherny
01-05-2005, 12:39 AM
Why dont they just DELETE the user SonicMouse
and put it in the filter so no one can make a account called SONICMOUSE?

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Because they are lazy and they eat chrisps and smarties all day

Coolmandan6
01-05-2005, 12:44 AM
Isnt it just tempting to go on the site, just to see what there.

DONT GO ON THE SITE THOUGH

I might go to a libary and do it lmao

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 12:45 AM
I know I was tempted untill I found out its rigged with loggers

Eckuii
01-05-2005, 12:45 AM
Isnt it just tempting to go on the site, just to see what there.

DONT GO ON THE SITE THOUGH

I might go to a libary and do it lmao

Make sure you dont slip up and go on anything that gives out ya pass though :o

GommeInc
01-05-2005, 12:46 AM
They are script kiddies

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Lmao I might goto the libary and do it LOL!!! I might just pop around grandma's for a few mins and install 'important' updates on her pc **looks around shiftly** :)

vito201-:D
01-05-2005, 12:47 AM
am i only 1 that put sonics mission "m4lici0us" into nav and looked at all Hacked ppl?

GommeInc
01-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Heres what has been said in their Shout Box:

Owen:// (11:49 pm) : Unban evil.gramps or wayheywayheywayheywayheyway 4 wayheys and 1 way
Cameron (11:49 pm) : Please James? How bout unbanning a mafia master? Depleted?
Jep (11:49 pm) : unban 79 how bout tht
Ian (11:49 pm) : James Unbann Deliciouz Please
(11:49 pm) : Can you please chnage graphite. 's pass to 1234?
Jep (11:49 pm) :
d (11:49 pm) : james end up by unbanning dan heh.
Jep (11:49 pm) :
Jep (11:48 pm) : unban 79 how bout tht
Tom (11:48 pm) : awww, cmon
Owen:// (11:48 pm) : Just 1 last unban ='[
Jep (11:48 pm) : yea why not
Owen:// (11:48 pm) : Unban evil.gramps or wayheywayheywayheywayheyway 4 wayheys and 1 way in the name
Cameron (11:48 pm) : They are, of course. But that wasn't what their intention was. Why not help some people out in the process? :P
V4 (11:48 pm) : hey unbanned v4 and ill love yas
Ian (11:48 pm) : James, Please Unaban Deliciouz
James [//MSG] (11:48 pm) : We are not doing any more work on Habbo. We have shown what we can do and have no need to do anymore..
Jep (11:48 pm) : seeing as they got sonicmouse
Kai (11:48 pm) : Shut the **** up about being unbanned, as soon as you're unbanned, they ban you again in seconds
Trust makes us weak (11:47 pm) : Unban Swiped Please :P
Jep (11:47 pm) : i think there kinda popular alredy
Cameron (11:47 pm) : Didn't mean to send that twice, sorry.
Jep (11:47 pm) : unbann 79
Cameron (11:47 pm) : James, if you unban people's habbos, people will just love your crew. Even if you guys are out to get liked, or popular or not, it will still be a pain in the *** for habbo if you unban all those names :P
Cameron (11:47 pm) : James, if you unban people's habbos, people will just love your crew. Even if you guys are out to get liked, or popular or not, it will still be a pain in the *** for habbo if you unban all those names :P
Ian (11:47 pm) : James Unbann Deliciouz Please
(11:47 pm) : Can you unban habbos?
Owen:// (11:47 pm) : Unban evil.gramps or wayheywayheywayheywayheyway 4 wayheys and 1 way
- (11:47 pm) : could you change to password to 'James'
Ian (11:46 pm) : James Unbann Deliciouz Please

I am still waiting to see what they can do to Habbo...

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 12:54 AM
Heres what has been said in their Shout Box:

I am still waiting to see what they can do to Habbo...

Thats serious stuff.. :S

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Is anyone scared?

Edited by Seacat (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post, simply edit your previous one!

GommeInc
01-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Nope, wetting myself. They are quite sad

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 01:03 AM
Lol they must be bored and ugly

Seatherny
01-05-2005, 01:03 AM
skypidgion (12:02 am) : plz unban my id he was safety banned ages ago
Compet!tive (12:02 am) : or
Ok (12:02 am) : Can you chnage pass?
Compet!tive (12:02 am) : Please il give u w.e is on the account
James [//MSG] (12:02 am) : Ian, Prety much yes..
JX (12:02 am) : Unban: speed,weed,crack,cocaine,chicka,bag,spliff,5bag,10 bag,ounce,big ****, little****, ****, hacker, virus, devil, bill, ted, BillAndTed thats al tlhanks
P (12:02 am) : *****?
Trust makes us weak (12:02 am) : Bet sonicmouse just sold his account
James [//MSG] (12:01 am) : I can still use unban, but I don't want to anymore..
Unbann V4 (12:01 am) : unbann v4 :'(
Compet!tive (12:01 am) : Unban me, or is it u cant unban anyone
Chris (12:01 am) : Now as in after you unban Palpatine?
Owen:// (12:01 am) : what you doing now then?
Ok (12:01 am) : whats tthe housekeeping pass? tell us if u arent using it
d (12:01 am) : james why unban 'y0' but not 'dan' heh..
Unbann V4 (12:01 am) : DO MY NAME
P (12:01 am) : ***** *****.
Ian (12:01 am) : So are u done hacking habbo for ever?????????????????????????????????????????????
James [//MSG] (12:00 am) : No.
James (12:00 am) : do some more unbanning
Compet!tive (12:00 am) : Wanna hack specie and let me have some stuff rofl
James [//MSG] (12:00 am) : I am not doing any more against Habbo now.
Ian (12:00 am) : James tell ur what u can do man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Compet!tive (12:00 am) : Wanna hack specie and let me have some stuff rofl
P (12:00 am) : Unban 3T, Accelerator, Disillusion, Spiritually, Souled, IE, and Liquidize (Y)
Ok (12:00 am) : plzzzz
Torpedo (12:00 am) : What MOD account did you get?
Ok (12:00 am) : i h8 him
Callie (11:59 pm) : u fkin haxorz ima ban u all LZOLZOLZ
Ok (11:59 pm) : You aren't Unbanning, can you PLEASE chnage graphite. pass to 123456

THEY ARENT HACKING ANYMORE
READ IT

Motorollo
01-05-2005, 01:07 AM
have i missed something what u guys on about

edit: :o god! i just saw a thread iam going to hide in my locked room :(

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 01:11 AM
people are being hacked without giving out details and keyloggers

Motorollo
01-05-2005, 01:12 AM
i know iam scared to death my m8 homersfan was one of the victims i think

GommeInc
01-05-2005, 01:12 AM
How do you know they're not going around forums finding details :p

This look interesting

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/housekeeping/extra/

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 01:15 AM
woha!!!! wierd!!!

Motorollo
:o oh noo *runs

Seatherny
There is currently 12 user(s) online..

blackberry pie! yum! (12:14 am) : hey leave him alone, i wanna know how to hack
Rialto (12:14 am) : Which account?
james cant spell (12:14 am) : james you cant ****ing spell
Tom (12:14 am) : can yu get the passwords wen tehyve been resetted tho? And ur gona get HK took off you soon...
Unbann 79 (12:14 am) : i didnt say u were
Compet!tive (12:14 am) : james if u can reset passwords, reset Specie's or Sin! or MyDream
JX (12:14 am) : So nicola why you sticking up for him and speaking for him like your his mom? that is a form of *** licking ya know
P (12:14 am) : Do you **** his *** irl Nicola?
Unbann 79 (12:14 am) : James

skypidgion (12:14 am) : James u fell like unbaning my safety banned acc?
James [//MSG] (12:14 am) : We are not the next anything.
d (12:14 am) : ya 'P' i agree POW POW
Unbann 79 (12:14 am) : are they the next DDK rofl
James [//MSG] (12:14 am) : I can do prety much anything realy, exc Cat stuff, and edditing accounts. However I can reset passwords.
Ant (12:14 am) : If he used some kind of form exploit then he wouldn't need an account to login, he clearly said "did not infect a mods system" therefore it's obvious.
Nicola (12:14 am) : How about, you all stop tryin' to **** his ***, stop actin' like nubs, and get over it? he ain't gonna unban jack **** so start believing it.
P (12:14 am) : Would be better if someone decent had HK.
Chris (12:13 am) : Dude, He doesnt need 50-50....He can have 100-0 if He wanted...
P (12:13 am) : Why are you being gay? Just unban people...
d (12:13 am) : yo james dont unban dan then reban it saying 'safety ban'!!11
JX (12:13 am) : are you teh next [ddk] l33tz0rs
Tom (12:13 am) : Keylogger?
Tom (12:13 am) : how did u get pass? just saiy it in 1 wrk
Unbann 79 (12:13 am) :

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 01:16 AM
How did you find out that URL

GommeInc
01-05-2005, 01:16 AM
He has managed to get on to a Hobba thing. Thats all, he cant hack, he just found a hobbas pw and logged onto House Keeping

Motorollo
01-05-2005, 01:17 AM
what is that above post from

GommeInc
01-05-2005, 01:18 AM
The Shoutbox they have on the site

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 01:21 AM
Ok so they keylogged a hobba got there pass and are using it to use the housekeeping so they arnt hackers they just have the same privaliges as a mod/hobba but they can get passwords and DOB so thats exactly how they are doing it

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 01:26 AM
Am I right then?

Edited by Seacat (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post, simply edit your previous one!

GommeInc
01-05-2005, 01:28 AM
Ok, heres from what me and Mentor are discussing.

Mentor: i think hes found a few logins, and maybe a few hobba gadgets and has got excited, and due to n00bism now thinks he can edit stuff which when he tryed he cant, athogh hes told everyone he can which is why thers so much bs (BS= a naughty word with Bull infront)

Mentor: notice his posts

Mentor: are ever more deffensive

Mentor: even to non agresive replys

GommeInc: hes acting like a king

GommeInc: oh yesh i can hack poff poff

Mentor: n00b more like

Mentor: if he did have acess

Mentor: a. he would have done somthing

Mentor: b. if he manged it he wouldnt be stupid enough not to know its logs ips and he could face criminal sentencing for it

Mentor: James [//MSG] (12:22 am) : I don't care if the password is changed, I do not plan to do any more against Habbo.

Mentor: hes now trying to get out of doing anything

Mentor: hes a fake, n00b

GommeInc: true

Mentor: Its amazing how many people believe him considering hes done nothing but say he could

Mentor
01-05-2005, 01:29 AM
Maybe theyed be interested to know, habbohotel keeps detailed ip logs of any access to the mod cp's and that if they were accesed they could face crimal possicution, and be sued for damages to the suzlake / habbo hotel. :D

GommeInc
01-05-2005, 01:29 AM
I posted our conversation

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 01:30 AM
Did ''James'' really say he wasnt going to do anything more to habbo?

Eckuii
01-05-2005, 01:30 AM
[QUOTE=GommeInc]Ok, heres from what me and Mentor are discussing.

Mentor: i think hes found a few logins, and maybe a few hobba gadgets and has got excited, and due to n00bism now thinks he can edit stuff which when he tryed he cant, athogh hes told everyone he can which is why thers so much bs (BS= a naughty word with Bull infront)

Ok but this still doesnt explain the sonicmouse thing...

GommeInc
01-05-2005, 01:31 AM
Who cares, he cant anymore. Why else has he stopped talking and people are flooding the Shoutbox

Ok, heres from what me and Mentor are discussing.

He logged into his account as an excited n00b he was, and changed the password or something. Ask Mentor

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 01:32 AM
What else is on that website?

Eckuii
01-05-2005, 01:32 AM
[QUOTE=GommeInc]Ok, heres from what me and Mentor are discussing.

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 01:33 AM
They could unban sonicmouse and maybe re ban him?

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 01:40 AM
These hackers have gotten into the habbohouse keeping system by using a hobbas/mods password and they have been getting the passwords of random habbos such as: sonicmouse and budy they have also hacked a lot more!. I think the website they have asigned to themselves has been rigged and I have advised people not to enter it. This matter is very serious as the hackers have the same privaliges as MOD's it has taken me a few hours to work out how they are doing this. I hope I have helped :)

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 01:49 AM
Habbox main page UK NEWS look!

Edited by Seacat (Forum Moderator) Please do not triple post, simply edit your previous post.

GommeInc
01-05-2005, 01:51 AM
As I said in your post. Hes a fake. He has said he can get peoples passwords, which you cant as you can access the database externally. He is such a twazzock

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 02:08 AM
Read my latest post for more details!

Matty
01-05-2005, 02:17 AM
He isnt even hacking, just guessing pass'words

>Max<
01-05-2005, 02:19 AM
1. Hobbas and MODS are NOT aloud to talk about anything to do with their tools that includes housekeeping.

2. Sonicmouse is not permed as it belongs to Office Staff which breaks their own rules...

3. If sombody has had their acount stolen MODS and Hobbas are NOT aloud to talk about it with others.

4. As said he prob left fast cause he has alot to do and not to stay there listening to you ask questions they cant answer.

Motorollo
01-05-2005, 02:28 AM
so they guy goes o i think budys pword is :O and then he gets on wohoo i think bloods pword is :p wohoo iam on

Owen
01-05-2005, 02:42 AM
lol, hex got unpatched... thats the only reason you can hack =]
Its nothing to do with details etc...
The krew MSG were just the 1st to find out and they knew all the codes etc...

GladForTears
01-05-2005, 06:20 AM
Maybe theyed be interested to know, habbohotel keeps detailed ip logs of any access to the mod cp's and that if they were accesed they could face crimal possicution, and be sued for damages to the suzlake / habbo hotel. :D
Lets just hope for his sake he is using someone elses ip address. :rolleyes:

.Ex-
01-05-2005, 07:52 AM
Please stop talking a load of rubbish.

You
01-05-2005, 09:43 AM
:rude: off, Your the one who talks aload of :****:

Findail
01-05-2005, 09:55 AM
If it involves scripting, and it has nothing to do with me, I really can't care.

DaRare, nice Gaia avatar.

dadofdamatrix
01-05-2005, 10:05 AM
Whats this site we are not supposed to go on?

Phila
01-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Ok, people who don't know what they are talking aobut really shouldn't post, because they make themselves look like idiots.

Heres the deal with HK and tools....

Hobbas use HK (housekeeping) to remote Ban/alert/kick and to use the hobba forum. Gold hobbas can only ban for 24 hours and have remote ban/kick and remote alert. Supervisor Hobbas can ban for up to 7 days remotely, remote alert and remote kick. (Remote means they can ban habbos without being in the room, and technically, without even being in the hotel!) SH's also have the function of 'Mass ban' and 'mass alert' which is where you can enter a lsit of users and ban them all for the same reason.

Before V7 was released, SH's also had a function called 'room admin'. With this, the hobba could change room names/descriptions, open/close rooms and look up room rites. But then sulake removed this tool, for 'legal reasons' (in other words, the ******* didn't trust the hobbas).

Also before V7, SH's had a tool called 'Hobba Activity Log'. This tool enabled the hobbas to look up any habbo bans and check any staff/hobba actions. Again, they removed this tool for 'legal reasons'.

Moderators have many extra tools, far too many to list! And staff have even more! For the krew to be able to unban users/change passwords then they will have pwned a staff account. They could have obtained the password from keylogging and then log onto the HK adress as a nor mal hobba/staff member would. There are NO restrictions to entering. If you have the correct password and name you can enter HK, from any computer.

If you want any pictures of Hk just PM me. I won't them up as they will be removed. :D

Edited by Soyers (Forum Administrator): Please dont avoid the word filter.

Bef
01-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Hey, i got another idea how it happend, well atleast how it started. About 2 weeks ago my instant messanger and habbo wapwap were both hacked. The guy added me to instant messanger somehow and i thought it was a mate messing round. They kept talking to me about "James" which is what made me think it could be connected. they managed to get my pass for instant messager and then my habbo. They asked me silly questions trying to guess my secret q i suppose but i wouldnt give them sensible awnsers but thewy must of tricked me! they also asked if i wanted to "Join their crew" which i didnt paticuly want to no anything about. Anyway i was hacked, called a mod and none came. sooo i lost all my furni! It just suced
I was thinking they could do this to a mod and then easily get other habbos passs ect. No keylogging, no tools. just a guy asking questions... maybe in an interview?

Deliciouz
01-05-2005, 05:11 PM
STOP HACKING AND IAN WHY DO U WANT TO HACK ME U DUMBA**!!! I KNOW U HAVE MY PASS BUT IAN DONT!!! DONT!! PLZ!! if u do and u got on my account ill cal a mod on u!!IAN DONT HACK MY ACCOUNT!

Ranger
01-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Whats this site we are not supposed to go on?

www.habbohotel.in.

Apparently it's full of malware.

BlueTails
01-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Because they are lazy and they eat chrisps and smarties all day

+

impetuous eats purple jelly beans

And I Dont Think SonicMouse Would Try Anything Sometime Soon Unless He Wants To Go To Prison This Time

!!!Liam!!!
01-05-2005, 05:31 PM
True Guys can I just point out NEVER goto any .in websites no matter how tempted you are!

Septicemia
01-05-2005, 08:25 PM
Lol, I've checked the sites and they are safe, there doesnt seem to be an malicous coding :s

Plus www.habbohotel.in looks exactly the same as the normal habbo but it was made in flash..

Edit: I've been looking around and say that .In is and indian domain "/

Bite
02-05-2005, 05:53 AM
First, there are no keyloggers on the site.
Second MOD's can't answer because a MOD account was stolen..

MOD-MyFairLady was owned by MSG.

//

Ok, people who don't know what they are talking aobut really shouldn't post, because they make themselves look like idiots.

Hobbas use HK (housekeeping) to remote Ban/alert/kick and to use the hobba forum. Gold hobbas can only ban for 24 hours and have remote ban/kick and remote alert. Supervisor Hobbas can ban for up to 7 days remotely, remote alert and remote kick. (Remote means they can ban habbos without being in the room, and technically, without even being in the hotel!) SH's also have the function of 'Mass ban' and 'mass alert' which is where you can enter a lsit of users and ban them all for the same reason.

Before V7 was released, SH's also had a function called 'room admin'. With this, the hobba could change room names/descriptions, open/close rooms and look up room rites. But then sulake removed this tool, for 'legal reasons' (in other words, the ******* didn't trust the hobbas).

Also before V7, SH's had a tool called 'Hobba Activity Log'. This tool enabled the hobbas to look up any habbo bans and check any staff/hobba actions. Again, they removed this tool for 'legal reasons'.

Moderators have many extra tools, far too many to list! And staff have even more! For the krew to be able to unban users/change passwords then they will have pwned a staff account. They could have obtained the password from keylogging and then log onto the HK adress as a nor mal hobba/staff member would. There are NO restrictions to entering. If you have the correct password and name you can enter HK, from any computer.

//

Yes, Finally..

Bear-Max
02-05-2005, 09:50 AM
Why dont they just DELETE the user SonicMouse
and put it in the filter so no one can make a account called SONICMOUSE?
They did it for Monsieur_Moo but I guess they have more important things to do than to quosh Habbo's fears, lol.

Anyway I doubt that the Mods fear the "hackers".

Leaving a room would hardly protect you ;)

ChloeDust
02-05-2005, 10:20 AM

//

//

Yes, Finally..

You just completely copied what phila said.. :o

Seatherny
02-05-2005, 10:23 AM
exactly what he said ^^^

Tadpole
02-05-2005, 10:23 AM

//

//

Yes, Finally..

Amen - Also they had the rename feature, you can rename any habbo at any time.

Bite
02-05-2005, 04:54 PM
I copied it because what he said was correct. I also said that. :S

zak-x
02-05-2005, 05:04 PM
lol i like your idea coolmandan just go to a librery and go on any site with no worries of getting logged

!!!Liam!!!
02-05-2005, 05:10 PM
me2 >:D Lmao[B][QUOTE]

PolarBear
02-05-2005, 06:07 PM
True Guys can I just point out NEVER goto any .in websites no matter how tempted you are!

Haha, don't forget .com's too!

Fool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!