PDA

View Full Version : The achievement diary.

Matty
08-05-2007, 10:43 AM
This week we bring you an entirely new kind of content: the Achievement Diary, which is sure to fire up your desire to head to Karamja. By completing sets of tasks you'll earn rewards to make Karamja an even more appealing place to visit and to train in.

The Achievement Diary entries will each relate to an area in the game (in this first case, Karamja), and each will have a set of easy, medium and hard tasks to complete. The easy tasks could be as simple as picking a few bananas, while the hard tasks include defeating a mighty Ket-Zek (level 360) in the TzHaar Fight Cave! There are rewards for completing each set, so if you can't beat all-comers in the Fight Pits yet, don't worry.

The rewards range from improved Agility experience in the Brimhaven Agility Arena to an entirely new mine that can only be used by people who have done all of the hard tasks. On top of that, you'll increase your knowledge of Karamja, and might even discover more interesting and enjoyable ways to do things.

There are plenty of reasons to start filling in your Achievement Diary, and we'll be adding more areas to the diary in the future.

Dan
08-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Oo i like the sound of that, will have a look :P

Matty
08-05-2007, 11:17 AM
I need 2 for easy ;/

The Professor
08-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Just sounds like a collection of miniquests

Matty
08-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Reward for easy is dumb, a 1k xp lamp + sum dumb gloves.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!