PDA

View Full Version : my supervisor.

Metric.
09-05-2007, 01:57 AM
is a nasty *****.

this new supervisor started a week ago and she dosen't realise who i am, so she's being a complete cow. she comments on everything, my outfit, my lunch-break, the tidyness of the office, her parking place and she just nagggggggs and naggggggggs and i'm like please get hit by a bus.

yesterday i'm doing my work like usual and she comments on my jeans having too many holes so i was like what ever, and then she was like "CHANGE THE TONER IN THE COPIER" and i was like "you do it..,i'm busy right now" and then she goes "no, thats your job, i'm not paying you to do nothing" then she was out having a smoke and i go out because i was starving and i wanted taco-bell all day, so i go and get in my moms car and she was like "HEY HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING THATS NOT YOUR CAR GET OUT OF THERE" and i was like :rolleyes: and then she was like "WHERE DID YOU GET THE KEYS" and i was like "MY DESK..." so i got in the car and took off and when i get back, which was like 30 mins later she's still out smoking and she was like "give me the keys" and i ignored her and she was like "DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME" and i was like "ya what ever, ur bad" and she was like "I CAN FIRE YOU" and i was like "yeah, sure". anyways, she was like having a go at me and just being a **** disturber all night, and ranting about how powerful she is and how better she is than everyone else and how i'm going to be "fired" when "my boss" gets back. the funny part is, i can voice record on my cell so i recored one of her rants to play back for "my boss"

HA, PAYBACKS a ****

:Hazel
09-05-2007, 02:00 PM
lol my advice would have been to tell your boss or just look for another job :p

:Liam
09-05-2007, 02:09 PM
I guess they wont get supervisor of the year.

the wombats
09-05-2007, 02:11 PM
lol my advice would have been to tell your boss or just look for another job :p

i think it's his parents company. ;)

:Hazel
09-05-2007, 02:13 PM
i think it's his parents company. ;)

ah in that case then, tell mummy or daddy ;)

arouse
09-05-2007, 02:14 PM
you should record a video of her voice when you tell your parents, i'd love to get one over on someone like that.

Dan2nd
09-05-2007, 02:24 PM
I hate my Section manager to :(

Metric.
09-05-2007, 08:09 PM
HA, yes it's my mom's company, and my supervisor isn't aware of that.
she was like "I will be telling Kirsten about your attitude problem when I pick her up at the airport", and I was like go ahead.. and then she was like "AND I WILL BE TAKING HER CAR TO THE AIRPORT, SO GIVE ME THE KEYS" so I was like "they're in my trashy pants i wore yesterday" but really they're in my pocket now because i'm driving her car while she's away. anyway, she's gone out for a smoke and i'm thinking about locking the door so her fat *** will have to walk around the building to the front door, and then i'll watch her walk and i'll run the the car and honk and her when i drive past! HAHAHAH

Shawnstra
10-05-2007, 09:38 AM
I hate people who abuse their power :rolleyes:

Bef
10-05-2007, 11:08 AM
HA, yes it's my mom's company, and my supervisor isn't aware of that.
she was like "I will be telling Kirsten about your attitude problem when I pick her up at the airport", and I was like go ahead.. and then she was like "AND I WILL BE TAKING HER CAR TO THE AIRPORT, SO GIVE ME THE KEYS" so I was like "they're in my trashy pants i wore yesterday" but really they're in my pocket now because i'm driving her car while she's away. anyway, she's gone out for a smoke and i'm thinking about locking the door so her fat *** will have to walk around the building to the front door, and then i'll watch her walk and i'll run the the car and honk and her when i drive past! HAHAHAH

DO IT DO IT DO IT
Muahahaha, shes going to be soo red faced when she finds out your the bosses son.
turn round and say "IM not paying you to smoke like a chimney missy, this is my inheritence your smoking away!"

Rizla,
10-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I hate people who abuse their power :rolleyes:Aimed at gypsy or the supervisor? :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!