PDA

View Full Version : » JK Panel [FreeRadioPanel]

JK
09-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Yep, another panel.

The JK Panel is now arriving. It is a radio panel that will compete with some of the best radio panels includeing PP, KP, and RDJP.

Roughly 20% of the codeing is done and all of the graphic work is complete.

The JK Panel will be released July but maybe later due to changes.

The JK Panel has most of the features that PP, KP, and RDJP have but if you could think of more please contact me.

For a Login screenshot click here (http://www.****************/uploads/52706ba69f.png).

Sygon..
09-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Why not make something unique.

JK
09-05-2007, 06:20 PM

Like?...............

Sunny.
09-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Good luck, Login looks good, look forward to seeing it. +Rep

JK
09-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Good luck, Login looks good, look forward to seeing it. +Rep

Thanks..

Oni
09-05-2007, 06:26 PM
I agree with sygon, alot of sites dont use dj panels let alone need like 20.

JK
09-05-2007, 06:27 PM
I agree with sygon, alot of sites dont use dj panels let alone need like 20.

What should i make instead?

Mr.OSH
09-05-2007, 06:31 PM
What should i make instead?

We can't tell you what to make as if we do it wont be your idea, or unique. Its up to you. If you think creating a DJ panel will increase your skills and is something you want to do, go ahead and do it but there are so many these days it might not get used much. :) Well Done anyway + rep.

Luckyrare
09-05-2007, 06:32 PM
I agree with sygon, theres no longer a demand for DJ systems. Keep with the times...

JK
09-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Well Done anyway + rep.

Thanks

Xotuako
09-05-2007, 06:43 PM
I'd like to see a new member system, with news system etc built in. All I see is DJ panels... :(

Also, that login doesn't really mean anything? It looks like you made an image in Photoshop.

Ryan.
09-05-2007, 06:50 PM
I'd like to see a news system :D

With a shexy concept.

Invent
09-05-2007, 06:50 PM
It is just a photoshop image, doesn't prove anything :P

Still, good luck :)

Mr.OSH
09-05-2007, 07:01 PM
It is just a photoshop image, doesn't prove anything :P

Still, good luck :)

You've got a valid point there I could make something like that in fireworks or photoshop in 2 minutes but I'm going to believe him that it is coded and integrated with his PHP for the DJ system as I'm not the kind of person who accuses people, however if it is integrated etc, well done! :)

QuickScriptz
09-05-2007, 07:21 PM
You know what you might be better off doing rather than making yet another dj panel? Possibly if you were to take one dj panel, and then build some kind of major plugin to go along with it.

JK
09-05-2007, 07:30 PM
You know what you might be better off doing rather than making yet another dj panel? Possibly if you were to take one dj panel, and then build some kind of major plugin to go along with it.

Like a news plugin?

jdr10027
09-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi, Looking good.

what specks will it have?? (details) :P

JK
09-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Hi, Looking good.

what specks will it have?? (details) :P

Modern Style
Request/Shoutout system
Complaints system
Abuse System
Alert System
IP Banning
Version Checker
User Manager
DJ Says
Timetable
Radio Info for DJs
Support for adding IP Banning check to your own pages
Support for adding the admin/dj login system to your own pages
Radio Stats
Customizable
Banner System
AJAX System
Simple installation
PM'ing
3 user levles

Much Much More

QuickScriptz
09-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Like a news plugin?

Um... like for instance if you were to make a new plugin for my panel maybe just add-on to the news thing so that you could choose whether the news is public, dj-only, or both and add maybe an advanced text-editor to the news section? Also possibly adding different publishing permissions for different dj usergroups or whatever :)

Splinter
09-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Why cant he make a DJ panel. I can understand the argument for not making another Habbo DJ panel because the market probably is stagnating but what you forget is that the Internet radio phenomenon is booming and getting more and more popular. Yet there are relatively few DJ panels in existance.

QuickScriptz
10-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Why cant he make a DJ panel. I can understand the argument for not making another Habbo DJ panel because the market probably is stagnating but what you forget is that the Internet radio phenomenon is booming and getting more and more popular. Yet there are relatively few DJ panels in existance.

I didn't say he couldn't - I just advised against it ;)

HabboCouncil
10-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Best of luck with your project, Im sure it will be succesfull whatever route you take

JK
10-05-2007, 04:10 PM

JK
10-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Best of luck with your project, Im sure it will be succesfull whatever route you take

Fanx :)

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't double post.

Dentafrice1
10-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Make something unique

Ever since I released my badly coded one years ago, everyone is making them now :\

Try something Unique. Kayako didn't just make a ticket system, they made a whole support suite.

:Edzy
11-05-2007, 03:20 PM
same feelings

alsooo the shaddow looks weird :)

QuickScriptz
11-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Make something unique
Ever since I released my badly coded one years ago, everyone is making them now :\

LOL - The reason I actually first made mine was partly because of that! There was a lack of free dj panels... yours was the only one and it was difficult to install and all buggy - no offense ;)

But ya... at this point in time there is definitely not a huge demand for them :)

Epanel
13-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Yep, another panel.

The JK Panel is now arriving. It is a radio panel that will compete with some of the best radio panels includeing PP, KP, and RDJP.

Roughly 20% of the codeing is done and all of the graphic work is complete.

The JK Panel will be released July but maybe later due to changes.

The JK Panel has most of the features that PP, KP, and RDJP have but if you could think of more please contact me.

For a Login screenshot click here (http://www.****************/uploads/52706ba69f.png).

:D LOVE it but how did u get the login (username) & (password) & The Login Image How Did Yah DO It :?

QuickScriptz
13-05-2007, 11:48 PM
:D LOVE it but how did u get the login (username) & (password) & The Login Image How Did Yah DO It :?

Pfffffft!!! Thats easy as pie - although atm his is only a photoshop image ;)

All you have to do is using CSS make the background of the textboxes and image and make the submit button an image - it works :)

Epanel
14-05-2007, 04:00 AM
it may sound Nooby but how do u make the SUB Mit button a Image?

QuickScriptz
14-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Google is your friend:
http://www.codeave.com/html/code.asp?u_log=5018

Florx
14-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Google is your friend:
Google may be your friend, but wikipedia is your best friend. :)

Epanel
17-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Google is your friend:

**** THXS SOO MUCH WOULD GIVE REP BUT CANT ;'( BUT thats a LOT of help;

- if i put it to an login/email system will it stuff it up?

someone rep him for meh :D

QuickScriptz
17-05-2007, 11:26 AM
if i put it to an login/email system will it stuff it up?

Not as long as the image isn't too large? :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!