PDA

View Full Version : Alkela! - Who will she join?

Man4hire
09-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Win the support of Akela! - helpful and calm, the ideal Habbo Staff to help solve problems and boost membership within your group with her joining tips.

Akela! has challenged you to create a Habbo Alt Top Story image for your team. Top Story image? This is the 425 x 178 pixels image that is on our homepage and the winning design will be published for all to see on the Habbo homepage!

The Top Story should:

- Be in keeping with your teams themes.
- Be pixelised!
- Be an alteration based on Habbo.
- Have a clear message.
- Contain no wrtiing / text / numbers. Just an image please.http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album162/plant_team.gif

Those are the only limitations, so go be creative! Don't forget you can also submit images at anytime via the contact information on your teams main page.

Email: [email protected] ([email protected])
Subject: Akela! Comp - [name of team: Green Teas or Grey Pixels]
Closing Date: Midnight (BST) Sunday 13th May.

The ONE winning image will be displayed on the Habbo homepage. The runner up team will have their image displayed on their team page.
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album175/scifirocket_yellow.gif
All entries will be viewed by your team's leader so make sure you use the right team name in your email subject line. HelKat and Lost_Witness will then choose the Top Story image's they think best, argue their respective cases and will show them to Akela!. Akela! will then choose the best Top Story image and will dedicate her support to the designer's team. There will be five Green Tea Elementals and five Grey Pixel Warrior badges awarded to the users whose billboards are selected to represent their team.

Sorry if this has been posted

--ss--
09-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Nice find , have some rep :]
i will probaly enter this one :D

tinyjosh01
09-05-2007, 06:45 PM
what was the first one?
and yes this one sounds fairly intresting .....

--ss--
09-05-2007, 06:45 PM
what was the first one?
room desighn for 0rca

Pyroka
09-05-2007, 06:46 PM
First one was 0rca, with the room design competition. Sounds alright I guess.. Not my cup of tea though. Any guesses on the new rare by the way? :P

tinyjosh01
09-05-2007, 06:53 PM
room desighn for 0rca

of course it was +rep to both of you for reminding me :)

i have no clue on the new rare to be honest.

womanizer
09-05-2007, 07:25 PM
im too busy to write a story they should do something better

andy-t-2007
09-05-2007, 07:57 PM
First one was 0rca, with the room design competition. Sounds alright I guess.. Not my cup of tea though. Any guesses on the new rare by the way? :P
could be yellow smoke

theman0001
09-05-2007, 08:44 PM
could be yellow smoke

a bit random :S

rare probly depends on which side wins

Liz♥
10-05-2007, 06:06 AM

It could depend on which side wins

If GTE wins, we get new plants
If GPW wins, we get a re-coloured smoke or dragon

You can tell I'm on the GTE side :P

Black_Apalachi
10-05-2007, 07:18 AM
what was the first one?

Aswell as Orca, there is also RedTiz and Buubar :). So Akela! is the fourth. All these competitions are still running as far as I know :).

Shawnstra
10-05-2007, 08:06 AM
Nice find :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!