PDA

View Full Version : Housekeeping [LOOKING FOR]

jdr10027
09-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Hey

I am looking for the Housekeeping DJ Panel that is fixed. not like the one at Habboring.com cos it is still buggy. I am in the need of it (or a fixed version like the one from extenhost) and will pay for it if needed.

But i only have about 6 pound to pay for it and am looking for the files not like extenhost that want the panel login info and install it for you so they know i wont sell it on :(

If you know anything or have it then pelase tell me.

Thanks guys.

Edited by Lµke (Forum Moderator): Thread Moved from Website Designing. Please post in the correct section next time, Thanks :).

QuickScriptz
09-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Wouldn't it be just as easy to use a non-broken premade free panel? Like mine ;)

jdr10027
09-05-2007, 07:56 PM
lol

yeh i am using yours atm, but it hasnt got a staff page that updates every time a new acount gets made, it hasnt got an "official DJ list" and it hasnt got a habbo style wich you already said. adn when making a dj say you have to add the user to it in sted of it automaticly saying it :P

Florx
09-05-2007, 09:21 PM
lol

yeh i am using yours atm, but it hasnt got a staff page that updates every time a new acount gets made, it hasnt got an "official DJ list" and it hasnt got a habbo style wich you already said. adn when making a dj say you have to add the user to it in sted of it automaticly saying it :P
Radio DJ Panel does have a staff list :S

I think...

Anyway you style it - OH wait you can't - its ENCODED!!!!!!

:(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!