PDA

View Full Version : Everton In Europe

EverSteve
10-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Hey,

Seeing no ones mentioned about it :)

Everton F.C are in Europe thanks to a brill season *In my opinion*, and if you don't like EFC well tough. Unless we lose 10-0 were in Europe :) Woop at that.

Also the news is
-Nugent Coming towards Goodison!
-Barton Is Coming [Yes I know...Guttering]
-Beatie at last is going in a bit!
-Wright is going back to where he belongs [Not in the premiership]

So yeh there you have it :)

Barkseh2131
10-05-2007, 04:45 PM
nugent and barton are linked with allot of people :P

well done everton :D

Brody
10-05-2007, 04:49 PM
eww barton hate that scouser
nugent would be good tho

Jordie
10-05-2007, 05:37 PM
eww barton hate that scouser
nugent would be good tho

you dnt kno that nugent will live up to his high expectation in the premiership as for barton i wouldnt sign in becoz he'll beat up all your players

Youheard
10-05-2007, 05:54 PM
I get the feeling it will be a disappointment again, just like when we were knocked out of the Champions League and then the UEFA Cup in quick succesion.

As for signing David Nugent, I'd rather Vaughan or Anchiebe got a first team spot and I really REALLY hope we don't sign Joey Barton.

edible
10-05-2007, 09:22 PM
I get the feeling it will be a disappointment again, just like when we were knocked out of the Champions League and then the UEFA Cup in quick succesion.

As for signing David Nugent, I'd rather Vaughan or Anchiebe got a first team spot and I really REALLY hope we don't sign Joey Barton.
But we're much better than we were two years ago, we've got Howard, Lescott and AJ and hopefully if we get Manny on another loan we've got him.

I dont want Barton, he'd wreck the great team spirit we have. He's an Evertonian, yes, he's a good player, yes, but he's got anger problems, we dont want a repeat of Duncan Ferguson years ago.

Nugent was at the Pompey match in the Glawdys Street and fans were asking him if he was coming to Everton and he said "Maybe :D I hope so"
I think he's coming to us. As much as I love Anichebe and Vaughan (considering I've played wee bits of footy in our local park with Anichebe (he went to my school and was my brothers mate ;))
They will still be played, i know they will as Moyes believes in them and the fans love them.

Beattie's definetly going this transfer window I think.

EverSteve
15-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Yep :). Beatie piece of Trash.

However I want Nugent, Dont want Barton, but I wouldn't mind if he came, also I've heard rumours about a few youngers from asia O.o

Buttt, we will do better than 2 years ago, for first Tim Howard has got Euro Experience and so has all the everton team, they wont wanna go thru the same sickness twice on the trot :D

@xP
15-05-2007, 07:42 PM
My team Bolton are back in aswell.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!