PDA

View Full Version : NOT FAIR!

Technologic
10-05-2007, 08:34 PM
This is completely unfair. I spent two weeks in the habbox help desk working my btt off yet i dont get through. The reason, a poll. Most voted no because of a completely unrelated comment, which i apologised for, on the forum about RS. It shouldn't be put to a poll, it should be the manager's decision. He can't come up with a proper reason all he says "It was the poll" UNFAIRNESS. All the other trialist spent not nearly half the time i did in there. Just because they are popular....

And MR MOD you can't delete or colse this because it isn't breaking any rules :] And if you do then just goes to show something...

Jordie
10-05-2007, 08:36 PM
you failed your trial stop crying:rolleyes:

Energizer
10-05-2007, 08:51 PM
gutted.

the wombats
10-05-2007, 08:52 PM
get on with life. it's only a job on habbo.... or you could go slit if your so sad and upset that the staff didn't like you.

Technologic
10-05-2007, 08:53 PM
It's not the job it's the fundamentals. Everything about Habbox is popularity

Anyways, get on with life. I'm not the one who spends my money on a useless fansite forum.

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Super Moderator): Please consider the feelings of others. Thanks=]

the wombats
10-05-2007, 09:11 PM

Anyways, get on with life. I'm not the one who spends my money on a useless fansite forum.

i'm not the one that plays habbo, sorry son.

Caution
10-05-2007, 09:15 PM

lmao@you.

get over it, who cares.

Shawnstra
11-05-2007, 08:35 AM
Well, if I were you, I would at least be good [at least for the trail ;)] and make sure I don't offend anyone or make the slightest mistake.

benjamin
11-05-2007, 08:37 AM
It is kinda stupid deciding it over a poll, but yeah get over it x

Scottâ„¢
11-05-2007, 12:46 PM
You failed trial fairly, and its better if its a poll it allows the other staff to choose if they wish to let you in, Also if the staff dont like you they wont get along with you so why would they want you working there.. And yeh its only a job on a Virtual hotel nothing to cry about tbh. And then your saying 'Spending money on a useless fansite forum' but your crying over losing a job for it? o.O

Zuar
11-05-2007, 02:22 PM
who cares.
OH WOE IS ME!
*CRY CRY*

just calm down,
and try again or win a badge lol.

Jamesy
11-05-2007, 03:11 PM
HA! PWNED relax, your getting al lworked up over a "stupid fansite forum" job, so who is the bigger idiot, us who pay or you he throughts a tantrum cos he didnt get his own way :P what are you, 2? and what are you going to do if u dont get through in a REAL job, go ave a crying fit in the company toilets? get a life.

Technologic
11-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Hmm.. it does seem a bit childish >_> Twas a bit miffed i guess. I'm quite a sore loser :B Wait.. that isn't good

Err.. Somebody close or delete it :]

Jamesy
11-05-2007, 03:20 PM
you made the thread you can close it! lol it should be in Thread Tools :D

benjamin
11-05-2007, 03:23 PM
you made the thread you can close it! lol it should be in Thread Tools :D
That's VIP only, and you can't ask for your thread to be closed because closing your threads is a VIP feature.

It will only get locked if there is multiple rule breaking.

Sly
11-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Yeah you may aswell stop moaning, they won't reconsider.

Although, if it was decided through a poll, Bren is a...

Xotuako
11-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Unlucky. There is always next time? :D

Dan2nd
11-05-2007, 04:13 PM
I must admit I saw you in there loads. When I got a job there I wouldn't have considered myself popular :)

Jamesy
11-05-2007, 04:15 PM
That's VIP only, and you can't ask for your thread to be closed because closing your threads is a VIP feature.

It will only get locked if there is multiple rule breaking.

ohhhh well sorry then, i dint know :D

lScottl
11-05-2007, 04:17 PM
who cares.
OH WOE IS ME!
*CRY CRY*

just calm down,
and try again or win a badge lol.

sadly you dont give people chances to win badges

reindeer.
11-05-2007, 07:15 PM
sadly you dont give people chances to win badges

that made me lol!

@xP
12-05-2007, 06:06 PM
get on with life. it's only a job on habbo.... or you could go slit if your so sad and upset that the staff didn't like you.

LOL irl.. it's a game and a little job on Habbo no need to cry?

You
12-05-2007, 06:12 PM
You didnt work your butt off? You spent (from what i know) about an hour maybe less in the Help desk for the duration of two weeks.

le harry
13-05-2007, 09:58 AM
what do you mean habbo is all about popularity. working in the help desk is the worse way to get popular, nobody goes there and its a waste of time.

Ed.
13-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Guys - it doesnt really matter

Unlucky Alexay for failing your trial.

But maybe u turned up but never helped?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!