PDA

View Full Version : » Website Help

JK
11-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Helloooooooooo

Anyway i have a domain and hosting with a cpanel but now what do i do lol. How do i put a page on that domain. Its a stupid question and in a weeks time il think to my self i looked like a pric but o well. I need it to test some parts of my panel. Anyway i need some help or TUT's.

Thanks

RYANNNNN
11-05-2007, 06:14 PM
It's obvious the panel will be crap and most likely not your own code if you are asking this.

Highjacker-x
11-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Well, You've obviously not set up the name servers to go to your domain in your domain panel..

So lets say you were hosted by speedhosting.net

Your Domain Name Servers Would be as follows;
ns1.speedhosting.net
ns2.speedhosting.net

This is usually all the domain name servers.

Any domain namer server should always go by the hosting link. EG

ns1.whoeverhostsyouingood.net
ns2.whoeverhostsyouingood.net

So you need to go to your domain name panel >> Click Update DNS >> And add in the DNS. Wich is the same as above except you edit your links.

Hope this helped.

Sam

Also : You need to give it 24+ hours to update

JK
11-05-2007, 06:18 PM
It's obvious the panel will be crap and most likely not your own code if you are asking this.

Urrrrm k, whatever you say :rolleyes:

JK
11-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Well, You've obviously not set up the name servers to go to your domain in your domain panel..

So lets say you were hosted by speedhosting.net

Your Domain Name Servers Would be as follows;
ns1.speedhosting.net
ns2.speedhosting.net

This is usually all the domain name servers.

Any domain namer server should always go by the hosting link. EG

ns1.whoeverhostsyouingood.net
ns2.whoeverhostsyouingood.net

So you need to go to your domain name panel >> Click Update DNS >> And add in the DNS. Wich is the same as above except you edit your links.

Hope this helped.

Sam

Thanks, thats what it was lol :)

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post within the 15 minute editing
time. Simply use the edit button and add to your previous post. Thanks:]

Highjacker-x
11-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Your very welcome. HMMREP.

Thats what I do best :)

Sam <3

Splinter
11-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Backed up. Do you know any serverside languages like php, perl, python, ruby, asp which you could build this panel with?

Invent
11-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Lol! A perl radio panel, that would be quite something to see someone on this forum make :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!