PDA

View Full Version : Well.. I got ban for flooding the help tool.

HotelUser
12-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Wooa, 2 hour ban for flooding the help tool.

I tried to contact the MOD's via the help tool, the first ten minutes I sent 2 reports.
No response.
The second ten minutes (20 minutes total) I sent about 4 reports.
No response.
The third batch of ten minutes(reaching 30 minutes without any responce!) I sent about 20 requests for help.
No response at all!
Finally, after that time frame a staff member contacts me telling me to state my problem to them, as I am FINALLY getting my help, another member removes me from the hotel for approximately 2 hours.

Habbo Hotel UK's player support has grown terrible throughout the last two years. What do they pay their support team? I'm sure it's not minimum waige but their work ethic is just terrible. Hobbas were great. Why did they go and get rid of them.

But then, why am I surprised Sulake made yet again another mistake and killed another part of the hotel.

Jamesy
12-05-2007, 04:17 PM
well if the moderators get 1000's of calls for help in a day, so they arent just going to snap striaght to you. They go down the list. That moderator that helped you probably got your first message while another one got your 20th. Im not suprised really. And its 2 hours. im sure you can live without habbo for that long.

OMGitsaROSS
12-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Trust, he can't.

Unlucky mate, just use a different account

HotelUser
12-05-2007, 04:27 PM
well if the moderators get 1000's of calls for help in a day, so they arent just going to snap striaght to you. They go down the list. That moderator that helped you probably got your first message while another one got your 20th. Im not suprised really. And its 2 hours. im sure you can live without habbo for that long.

If you're implying that if I submit a call for help and they receive it 30 to 40 minutes latter then they need to hire more MODs.

benjamin
12-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Why the hell send 20 CFHs at once? Your own fault.

HotelUser
12-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Why the hell send 20 CFHs at once? Your own fault.

I didn't say I sent them all at once now did I?

I sent then over a ten minute time frame.

Before you post, you should get in the habit of reading the previous posts.

benjamin
12-05-2007, 04:39 PM
I did read, that's still over 2 a minute, which is unneeded.

OMGitsaROSS
12-05-2007, 04:41 PM
2 a minute is too much. You deserved it.

Diesel
12-05-2007, 04:42 PM
I didn't say I sent them all at once now did I?

I sent then over a ten minute time frame.

Before you post, you should get in the habit of reading the previous posts.

Why are you so cocky?
They do there Job fine, and if you send 20 call for help's then your obviously going to be banned.

May i ask why you were using the CFH?

They most likely respond to the real emergencies first of all.
Like Cyber or something along those lines.

So i suggest you stop complaining and get some patients mate. :eusa_whis

HotelUser
12-05-2007, 04:43 PM
I did read, that's still over 2 a minute, which is unneeded.

One every thirty seconds isn't so bad I think due to how long I had to wait, and I don't care what you have to say.

You didn't read because where did I say I didn't deserve to get ban? I did but I also should of received support sooner.

benjamin
12-05-2007, 04:45 PM
One every thirty seconds isn't so bad I think due to how long I had to wait, and I don't care what you have to say.

You didn't read because where did I say I didn't deserve to get ban? I did but I also should of received support sooner.
In my first post I never mentioned your ban, I just said you deserved it.

HotelUser
12-05-2007, 04:47 PM
In my first post I never mentioned your ban, I just said you deserved it.

Do you ever read the posts? Maybe just a little bit of them?

I said you didn't read the posts referring to your first post because I was referring when you said I sent them all at once. I didn't.

Diesel
12-05-2007, 04:48 PM
You Deserved the ban you got.

end of. :eusa_clap

OMGitsaROSS
12-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Exactly, stop crying and move on

benjamin
12-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Do you ever read the posts? Maybe just a little bit of them?

I said you didn't read the posts referring to your first post because I was referring when you said I sent them all at once. I didn't.
I did, and can read your posts. Sending 20 CFHs about the same thing is stupid, whatever the timeframe.

HotelUser
12-05-2007, 04:50 PM
You Deserved the ban you got.

end of. :eusa_clap

Hello, how's your day been?
I just said I deserved the ban.

Exactly, stop crying and move on

I'm not crying over getting ban I really couldn't care less if I can't go on Habbo for two hours, I'm saying the support team is awful.

HotelUser
12-05-2007, 04:52 PM
I did, and can read your posts. Sending 20 CFHs about the same thing is stupid, whatever the timeframe.

I know it's stupid that's why I did it so they would answer me. I was expecting to get ban.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please do not double post within the 15 minute editing grace period.

Diesel
12-05-2007, 04:53 PM
1. If you couldn't care less, why make a thread on Habbox Forum?

Do you see everyone else doing it?!!

2. It's not the 'Help Tool'. It's the Call For Help.
Show's how much you know.
And it's also the Moderator team, not the Support Team.

You only made this thread to complain out of spite because you were banned.

All i can say is; Chin Up, and Chest out! :eusa_danc

HotelUser
12-05-2007, 04:55 PM
1. If you couldn't care less, why make a thread on Habbox Forum?

Do you see everyone else doing it?!!

2. It's not the 'Help Tool'. It's the Call For Help.
Show's how much you know.
And it's also the Moderator team, not the Support Team.

You only made this thread to complain out of spite because you were banned.

All i can say is; Chin Up, and Chest out! :eusa_danc

The point of this thread was to say how bad the MOD system it, terrible. Oh, Support team, Moderator team, close enough ;)

Caution
12-05-2007, 04:59 PM
it's your own fault.

you shouldn't have flooded it. :S

trAsp
12-05-2007, 05:01 PM
You moan they take no notice of your calls, well they just did take notice of them - all 50 of them. And you're still moaning?

HotelUser
12-05-2007, 05:02 PM
it's your own fault.

you shouldn't have flooded it. :S

I think we accomplished saying that and obviously I don't care about getting ban. Probably everyone will say it's my fault and I say that too because I posted this focusing on the lack of support but yet nobody sees this.

HotelUser
12-05-2007, 05:05 PM
You moan they take no notice of your calls, well they just did take notice of them - all 50 of them. And you're still moaning?

rofl Moaning? Hardly, they see all my calls for help, finally one person says they will help and another bans me :P.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please do not double post.

You
12-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Well, this just prove you're lacking of one skill... Patience.

HotelUser
12-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Well, this just prove you're lacking of one skill... Patience.

Sure am :)

@xP
12-05-2007, 06:05 PM

i agree with you.

nvrspk4
12-05-2007, 06:13 PM
There's no need to spam the help tool :S What were you asking for help for anyway? There is a priority system, something like

Serious Abuse/Harassment > Racism > Extreme Vulgarity > T&C Violation > etc. etc.

[That is not the actual one, but they do have a priority system, I just guessed at it.]

Also, it's called the CFH :P Come on Mr. HxHD Super Staff :P:P

GommeInc
12-05-2007, 07:53 PM

So we don't have to help you then, care what you say and this threads purpose doesn't exist? Well, there we have it!

Hello, how's your day been?
I just said I deserved the ban.
Which makes this thread even more pointless.

I'm not crying over getting ban I really couldn't care less if I can't go on Habbo for two hours, I'm saying the support team is awful.
But you said you deserved the ban? So really, your contradicting yourself.

Are you the annoying rioter who moaned about the Petal Patch release, by any chance?

You're HxHD Super Staff?!

Charlie
12-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Well, it's your own fault. They received probably thousands of CFH's over a certain time and yours was just added to the list of thousands. And, then they'd have to read the more important ones first, so that they are sorted before they could deal with the ones that aren't so important.

I bet if you had to do that job for one day and someone complained, you'd say the same as everyone else. Just stop moaning about it and get on with your habbo life.

DJ-Vimto
12-05-2007, 08:46 PM
the MODs are not obliged to reply to every single CFH they get.

face it, in an average 4 hour shift, each MOD will get 100s of Calls For Help.

they are prioritised depending on the situation.

if necessary they send a reply, if its from someone like you spamming them when theres no need to, they ban you because you are wasting their time sending multiple reports when there could be someone out there who genuinely needs help with something serious.

in future, send just 1, it will still get read, whether or not it gets replied to is another matter

BellyButtons
12-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Wooa, 2 hour ban for flooding the help tool.

I tried to contact the MOD's via the help tool, the first ten minutes I sent 2 reports.
No response.
The second ten minutes (20 minutes total) I sent about 4 reports.
No response.
The third batch of ten minutes(reaching 30 minutes without any responce!) I sent about 20 requests for help.
No response at all!
Finally, after that time frame a staff member contacts me telling me to state my problem to them, as I am FINALLY getting my help, another member removes me from the hotel for approximately 2 hours.

Habbo Hotel UK's player support has grown terrible throughout the last two years. What do they pay their support team? I'm sure it's not minimum waige but their work ethic is just terrible. Hobbas were great. Why did they go and get rid of them.

But then, why am I surprised Sulake made yet again another mistake and killed another part of the hotel.
Hi, call for help or Habbo help tool you are talking about?
What was your call exactly anyway? If it was something silly or a non safety issue they may have left it for later.

Shawnstra
12-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Was the problem serious? If not, you should just wait.

HotelUser
13-05-2007, 12:12 AM
It was a question that I wished a mod were to answer by sending a message to me, something I wouldn't send over the help tool.

Yeah, this topic is kind of off topic from what I meant, I wanted to get more into how the Help system has changed but it seems this has turned off.

Sorry everyone.

Maybe can this topic be closed?

Caution
13-05-2007, 12:12 AM
close it youself.:S

HotelUser
13-05-2007, 12:22 AM
close it youself.:S

:o Good point I forgot I can do that.

(Having a blond molment)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!