PDA

View Full Version : MySpace joins the hunt for Maddy

DJ-Vimto
12-05-2007, 08:40 PM
most of you probably know this if Tom is still one of your friends.. anyway..

a myspace profile has been set up to try to help in the hunt for Maddy...

if you want to, add this to your friends, and put it in your top 4 or top 8 whichever...

http://www.myspace.com/findmadeline

all the info you need regarding the search can be found on there

Browney
12-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Oh for pete's sake, what can we do. She disappeared in Portugal, what are we going to do from over here?

FlyingJesus
12-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Oh for pete's sake, what can we do. She disappeared in Portugal, what are we going to do from over here?

USE BINOCULARS

ownedpls
12-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Thats very helpfull of Tom tho :)

Barkseh2131
12-05-2007, 09:12 PM
USE BINOCULARS

PMSL.

Who ever finds here is going to be loaded.

-Soph-
14-05-2007, 05:11 AM
I do have sympathy and everything.. but why is this one so well known? Bar the fact that there is a big reward? Thousands of kids get abducted.

omgDAN!
14-05-2007, 06:47 AM
I do have sympathy and everything.. but why is this one so well known? Bar the fact that there is a big reward? Thousands of kids get abducted.

Probs cause it happened when they were abroad, and the parents have posh jobs.

Mario
14-05-2007, 06:51 AM
why does it say reward £100,000? it said on the news it was 1 million? and i suppose there just trying to find her

samsaBEAR
14-05-2007, 08:07 AM
i find it quite funny, well not funny haha funny, but funny interesting funny, that that myspace doesnt say that the parents went out and left their three year old daughter on her own in a foreign country

Rizla,
14-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Send texts round hoping angels will look after her ;)

VPSwow
14-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the link

DJ-Vimto
14-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the link

no problemo :]

why does it say reward £100,000? it said on the news it was 1 million? and i suppose there just trying to find her

I can only assume that they havent updated the profile with the current reward. at present i think it stands at something like £2.5million

-Soph-
15-05-2007, 12:19 AM
2.5 million?

that doesn't seem v. realistic..

RedStratocas
15-05-2007, 01:13 AM

It always makes the case a lot different when it happens to tourists. There was a case a year and a half ago of a college girl going to Taiwan (I think) and disappearing, and it was on the news for monthes, there was nothing special about her.

-Soph-
15-05-2007, 02:46 AM
I guess.. it does make me wonder why though.

Cosmic
15-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Aww, Its nice how everyone has pulled together to help in whatever way they can. Lets just hope shes found asap alive, and well. <3

Kieeran
15-05-2007, 10:36 AM
I know its terrible whats happened. But asking all us to help in a different country. i mean come on! what we going to do jump on the first plane to search a country high n low where she might not even be in? all we can do is hopefor the best for madelines family

Y!
15-05-2007, 10:40 AM
What I never understood is, the parents are posh and rich enough probs with nice paying jobs... Now why the hell couldn't they hire a babysitter or take her to some kind of daycare provided by the hotel they were staying at? Oh no instead they leave a THREE yes three yr old girl by herself in a house in a FOREIGN country where kidnaps happen MORE to children and WHITE people than in the UK. These are obviously these sorts of parents who can't look after children properly and put MONEY and JOBs first I hate people like that. One part of me is evil and says serve them right and yes I hate the parents guts, however the little girl hasn't done anything wrong she was just a young girl abducted, although I think if she is found dead that the parents should be taken to court for bad parenting. I wouldn't leave any child under 14 in a house alone, and I'd NEVER consider putting myself first and having a meal just down the road from where my 3 yr old daughter is sleeping ;/ and ye I bet they realise what THEY did wrong now to let oppertunists ravish their daughter but it's too late and they should pay. Also what's this crap about them setting up a fund what happens if she's found dead do they just keep the funds that people donate them? Or in this case why donate money to RICH people who can probably afford it more than most working class people I know... ;/ Okay *Rant Over*

Rizla,
15-05-2007, 03:44 PM
They went and checked on her every 20 minutes, I heard.

beth
15-05-2007, 04:15 PM
What I never understood is, the parents are posh and rich enough probs with nice paying jobs... Now why the hell couldn't they hire a babysitter or take her to some kind of daycare provided by the hotel they were staying at? Oh no instead they leave a THREE yes three yr old girl by herself in a house in a FOREIGN country where kidnaps happen MORE to children and WHITE people than in the UK. These are obviously these sorts of parents who can't look after children properly and put MONEY and JOBs first I hate people like that. One part of me is evil and says serve them right and yes I hate the parents guts, however the little girl hasn't done anything wrong she was just a young girl abducted, although I think if she is found dead that the parents should be taken to court for bad parenting. I wouldn't leave any child under 14 in a house alone, and I'd NEVER consider putting myself first and having a meal just down the road from where my 3 yr old daughter is sleeping ;/ and ye I bet they realise what THEY did wrong now to let oppertunists ravish their daughter but it's too late and they should pay. Also what's this crap about them setting up a fund what happens if she's found dead do they just keep the funds that people donate them? Or in this case why donate money to RICH people who can probably afford it more than most working class people I know... ;/ Okay *Rant Over*
i totally agree with this. the facilities were there. they had the money. checking on them "every 20 minutes" is nothing. what if they'd have woken up, alone in a foreign country? the thing i don't get is if it was a working class couple they'd get slated for leaving the kids, and probably charged with negligence.
whereas this 'posh' couple get nothing.

samsaBEAR
15-05-2007, 08:36 PM
totally agree with bethie
and that whole rant. half of me doesnt want the girl to be found, serves the parents right, but i suppose she is only three, so she should be found if possible

reindeer.
15-05-2007, 08:40 PM
this one is better
http://www.myspace.com/findmadeleine

Jordy
16-05-2007, 03:59 PM
It's pathetic sorry. I'm just really agains't it all now, it's just very irritating hearing it about it all the time. I'm forever getting chain messages about it on MSN.

I read Newsround forums and the people on there are pathetic. Some of them posted 'me and my mum are crying over it' GET REAL, YOU LIVE IN MANCHESTER AND DON'T EVEN KNOW HER.

And someone moaned there mum no longer lets them out, fgs it was in Portugal. plus if it was in the UK it'd of been all over by now, CCTV everywhere in the UK, excellent cops, it'd be all over.

3d
16-05-2007, 07:17 PM
lmao what is that going to achieve? thatr site

ColyTom
17-05-2007, 07:05 PM
The hype is just stupid.
People go missing daily.

dramatic
17-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Don't get me wrong I do feel sorry for her parents and her, but it's going a little over the top now.

dannyisnotamazing
17-05-2007, 07:29 PM
I have to admit I'm sick of this all this, loads of kids go missing. Why is it on TV every day and such. It's stupid, so now it's the more money you've got the more chance you've got of getting your child back, how pathetic.

These signatures making me laugh.
"Get of your computer and go and find her".

Fair play, they put it on news. Update us on the matter but does it need to be broadcasted so much? I'm sick of it.

Rooms on Habbo as well. "COME IN HERE AND TRADE TO HELP FIND MADELEINE". What in gods name will that achieve? Some one had a moan at me and said "Were supporting". In all fairness, yeah. But it's hardly like the parents visit that website and the children/teenages who visit Habbo can do anything. >.<

~ Danny

edible
19-05-2007, 08:22 AM
I think it's too do with if anyone who has myspace have been to Praia Da Luz/Algarve, they may have any suspicisions on people like there was a man looking at kids on the beach. You know what I mean?!

There could be people from Portugal with myspace aswell?!

Of course I feel sorry for Maddy and her parents, but her parents didnt leave her with babysitters cos aparantly their hotel's childcare services were rubbish so they didnt.

And to the person who said she was by herself, she wasnt she was with her 2 year old Brother and Sister, which makes it worse.

I would never leave a little child alone even if I was going out just to corner shop.

skelayton
19-05-2007, 09:53 PM
PMSL.

Who ever finds here is going to be loaded.

prob not, if u returned her they prob wanna know what u doing with her and they will accuse u of abducting her

Blue
19-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Tbh honest my mum used to do that to me, leave me alone in a room while on holiday, but it could of had something to do with them being on a ground floor making them easier to get at, i dont know really, but im sick of all the hype given, sure update us if anything happened but not 24 hour coverage

Charlie
19-05-2007, 10:13 PM
I haven't read the other posts, but i have to agree with what someone else has said on another forum, with all this commotion about the whole situation, i wouldn't be surprised if the person who took her killed her, and themself because they were scared of what would happen.

-Soph-
21-05-2007, 01:49 PM
I haven't read the other posts, but i have to agree with what someone else has said on another forum, with all this commotion about the whole situation, i wouldn't be surprised if the person who took her killed her, and themself because they were scared of what would happen.

I know, I have a feeling she's dead by now, as this has gone global then the kidnapper must of crapped himself.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!