PDA

View Full Version : mistake

LeftForDead
12-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Hey, i got this warning

Edited by Lµke (Forum Moderator): Thread Moved from Show Off Your Website Here - Including Habbo Fansites. Please post in the correct section next time, Thanks :).
in this thread
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=350376

Now, i did post that thread in this section as it states. Then it was moved by Catzsy, Then i checked the thread today to see that i got a warning!
Now i didnt post it in that section it was moved here for me by a member of staff. Now all i would like for happen is for the warning to be removed and and a sorry from a member of staff:)
Thanks.

Barkseh2131
12-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Catzsy was right, it should be in the show of your websites.

---MAD---
13-05-2007, 03:06 AM
You didn't get a warning as such. The moderator edited your post so that you know who moved it :).

LeftForDead
13-05-2007, 08:59 AM
You didn't get a warning as such. The moderator edited your post so that you know who moved it :).
but it was edited by a diffrent one
and it seems like i did wrong

Lµke
13-05-2007, 11:43 AM
but it was edited by a diffrent one
and it seems like i did wrong

I was the one who moved it, and as such you did not recieve a warning/infraction on your account. The edit message was a simple reminder to post in the correct section next time.

The reason the thread was moved was that 75% of the post was about a job at your website.

LeftForDead
13-05-2007, 09:15 PM
I was the one who moved it, and as such you did not recieve a warning/infraction on your account. The edit message was a simple reminder to post in the correct section next time.

The reason the thread was moved was that 75% of the post was about a job at your website.
arh okies:s i dunno why i got a msg on the other dude then, but i know it was ment to be moved i didnt know where to put it so i put it in here and said will someone move it to the correct section
eee i dunno would of been easier to of posted it in the wrong section and for it to be of moved

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!