3d
12-05-2007, 09:36 PM
as a strong christian i believe the obvious, we go and live will god

Lordi
12-05-2007, 09:40 PM
as a believer in science i dont agree with you sorry
but if there is someone up there! I hope he ****s ON YOUR AVATAR

lmao

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the Forum filter, thanks :).

OMGitsaROSS
12-05-2007, 09:41 PM
we become eurovision judges and **** over the UK.

Jazza
12-05-2007, 09:43 PM
You decompose.

Lordi
12-05-2007, 09:44 PM
LOL I love that Judge Comment

Barkseh2131
12-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Death is one of the things that scares me the most. Imagine if when we die our mind is still on earth and we just lay there for ever :[ *cringe*

Mentor
12-05-2007, 10:16 PM
It really depends on the person...

Some get cremated, some get buryed and some donate there bodys to sicence.

Technologic
12-05-2007, 11:12 PM
You either get reincarnated or turn into educational videos

Willz
13-05-2007, 12:56 PM
I believe we just start life again as a different person forgetting their life before.

Breakfloor
13-05-2007, 12:59 PM
i beleive we go to a paralel (Sp?) world where there is no war (not heaven)

-:Undertaker:-
13-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Death is one of the things that scares me the most. Imagine if when we die our mind is still on earth and we just lay there for ever :[ *cringe*

That would be so boring lmao.

Urmm I'd like to think there's a heaven, I can see my nan again then :)

Virgin Mary
13-05-2007, 04:33 PM
I get cryogenically frozen and then get brought back in the future. You rot.

Susie Dent
13-05-2007, 04:36 PM
I believe that I will go straight to Heaven because I was conceived without the stain of sin. I do not go to Purgatory because I have no sins to absolve. In Heaven I will be able to dance with the Lord.

Virgin Mary
13-05-2007, 04:37 PM
I believe that I will go straight to Heaven because I was conceived without the stain of sin. I do not go to Purgatory because I have no sins to absolve. In Heaven I will be able to dance with the Lord.
Yes, however, it is hard to dance with Becs on your back.

Shinigami
13-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Well, I'm a Christian and I think there must be something after death or our lives would have been pretty much pointless. I'd like to think we go to heaven or we are reincarnated. :)

Mentor
13-05-2007, 04:42 PM
I believe we just start life again as a different person forgetting their life before.
Which for all intensive purpose's is the same as just ceasing to exist and a completely new person being born and living a life.

Blue
13-05-2007, 04:50 PM
i would like to think you are reincarnated into an animal or a person depending on how good you have been in your previous life :)

Browney
13-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Surely the reincarnation theory doesn't work? I mean, if the world started with say 100 people how do 6 billion people share 100 souls?

RedStratocas
13-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Surely the reincarnation theory doesn't work? I mean, if the world started with say 100 people how do 6 billion people share 100 souls?

Haha, I never thought of that.

My only beef with reincarnation is... whats the point? If we actually are reincarnated, we dont remember anything from our past life, so whats it matter that we're brought back in different form?

Shinigami
13-05-2007, 07:04 PM

Animals can be reincarnated aswell ;)

Browney
13-05-2007, 07:09 PM

But surely the animal population has risen aswell?

Shinigami
13-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Well there can always be new souls being created? If that makes sense.

Dean
13-05-2007, 07:20 PM
How can you reincarnate if your from your dads ... ya know..

Browney
13-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Well there can always be new souls being created? If that makes sense.

But that defeats the object of reincarnation. :)

My head! >_<

velocity
13-05-2007, 07:47 PM
as a strong christian i believe the obvious, we go and live will god
whos god?

yea, i have no theory as for what happens, but it dosent scare me to think about it.

Shinigami
13-05-2007, 07:52 PM
But that defeats the object of reincarnation. :)

My head! >_<

Well I don't know! You're confusing me! - Eats soul- HA! Go get incarnated! Oh wait, YOU CAN'T! CAUSE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN IT! MWAH! :)

-Soph-
14-05-2007, 05:07 AM
well i'm an athiest, so I believe that nothing happens, although I don't get how you can think of "nothing" and just have no brain.
-shrug-

Scouse
14-05-2007, 12:45 PM
what happens after death!
personally i think nothing happens
its impossible! Nothing exists after death in my eyes

kill your self and find out ;)
na i dunno reincarnation?

Browney
14-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Well I don't know! You're confusing me! - Eats soul- HA! Go get incarnated! Oh wait, YOU CAN'T! CAUSE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN IT! MWAH! :)

-Cry- Iwanted to be a butterfly. T_T

Well, staying on topic I believe we just die. Nothing special like an after life, we just stop working.

Decode
14-05-2007, 02:37 PM
we become eurovision judges and **** over the UK.
LOL :p

Virgin Mary
14-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Well, technically, an animal has no perception of good and bad, at least not the human definition anyway, so how would they go about this?

Shinigami
14-05-2007, 04:35 PM
-Cry- Iwanted to be a butterfly. T_T

You will be, you will! coughmorelikelytobeaawalruscough

hazardous3
14-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Hmmm...

If you die, you die. You can see what happens soon enough, some sooner than others...

Browney
14-05-2007, 05:43 PM
You will be, you will! coughmorelikelytobeaawalruscough

Harsh m8, harsh.

I do like the idea of being reborn as an animal though. It'd be fun.

Shinigami
14-05-2007, 05:45 PM
If I was reincarnated I'd be an asparagus :)

Edit: Wait, that's not right.. *ponders*

le harry
18-05-2007, 02:10 PM
I always thought you just .. die.. and nothing else.

:Hazel
18-05-2007, 02:12 PM
i think reincarnation maybe :S

You
18-05-2007, 03:10 PM
We die, our soul goes to a factory where we are beaten into a small child with our memory wiped n reborn :8. So yeah, i think either re-carnation or heaven and hell.

TheGayOne
18-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Im hoping for reincarnation, but i expect nothingness, like before you were born, your brain just stops... =(

edible
19-05-2007, 08:12 AM
I wanna come back as a penguin.

The thought of death to me makes me scared, and upset.

skelayton
19-05-2007, 09:56 PM
our minds are programmed to beleve that nothing can go on forever. Like say a piece of string has to have a start and end, and we dont beleve that the universe goes on forever, so it confuses us to think that we'll lay in th ground in a sleep forever

Oni
19-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Hindus believe in reincarnation obviously and there idea is. Bits of their god [Brahamn] break off and have to be purified by leading lives, if you are good you become a better being if your bad you become a worse being etc. Until your atman [bit of god] is so pure it becomes one with God again. So thats how the population increases.

I myself dont believe in anything. What I do find wierd however [relating to the above post] is they say there is an end to the universe and eventually it will contract but what would happen on the edge of the universe where you passed out of it.

Herman
20-05-2007, 07:09 AM
there must be more in the afterlife. i don't believe we just die and just end like that. i guess i believe in heaven and hell. i doubt we were brought to this earth without a purpose.

we are born, we live, and we die, and that's it? seems pointless to me, there must be a reason why we were born in the first place.

Browney
20-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Hindus believe in reincarnation obviously and there idea is. Bits of their god [Brahamn] break off and have to be purified by leading lives, if you are good you become a better being if your bad you become a worse being etc. Until your atman [bit of god] is so pure it becomes one with God again. So thats how the population increases.

Thanks for explaining. :)

Oh and post above, I believe we were born to live, not born to live, die then live again. For me, dieing then living again seems pointless.

MJJ
20-05-2007, 09:24 AM

I believe that ^

Ahhlex
20-05-2007, 10:28 AM
I'm not a Christian but to be honest I think something has got to happen to you after death. It's all very well saying "you just rot" or "nothing happens", but if so then why are we here in the first place and what's really inside us...a soul? Useless saying things will never happen because we don't know how we've got here and what started the universe and life off.
I think that we'll come back as another human being or animal once we die, and completely forget about our previous lives. So for all we know I could of been King Henry VIII!

Oni
20-05-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm not a Christian but to be honest I think something has got to happen to you after death. It's all very well saying "you just rot" or "nothing happens", but if so then why are we here in the first place and what's really inside us...a soul? Useless saying things will never happen because we don't know how we've got here and what started the universe and life off.
I think that we'll come back as another human being or animal once we die, and completely forget about our previous lives. So for all we know I could of been King Henry VIII!
Or you could be a terrorist in the future which gives us good reason to kill you

Dan2nd
20-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Some people think the purpose of our lifes on Earth is to prepare us for our next in Heaven

Virgin Mary
20-05-2007, 11:34 PM
We're here to reproduce, as confirmed by most religions as well as science.

efq
22-05-2007, 10:10 PM
My thoughts are you die and start a new life remember nothing from the life before.

But then I have foughts your dead, you dont no your dead. You know nothing. You wouldnt be thinking anything. Theres nothing and its blank ever!

chaos-man2006
24-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Any of you could be right... problem is we will find out when we die but no one will ever no lol.:8

Shawnstra
07-06-2007, 06:08 AM

Yep, me too.

Vause
07-06-2007, 07:29 AM
idk, i think we do come back as someone else or something.

heh, it's wierd (:

:Jamie
07-06-2007, 03:13 PM
I believe we go to heaven.

Zample
09-06-2007, 12:03 PM
To be honest, I really don't know what to believe. I'm actually agnostic, so I don't technically believe in the whole Heaven-Hell thing.

My uncle taught me that when I die, my body will rot and decompose and eventually turn to just dust. That dust will become sand. That sand will become a tree. That tree will get chopped down and made into a park bench. o_o

so i guess i'm going to be a park bench? :D
how fun!

[nur, i believe in reincarnation or having a wandurring soul]

reindeer.
09-06-2007, 12:44 PM
We become spirits tbh, out of body people.

Assassinator
09-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Knowing my Luck,

There is recarnation

And i will come back as me!:(

CrazyColaist
09-06-2007, 11:46 PM
but what happens when the universe exploses then what?

we just suffacate in seconds.

WarezKid
10-06-2007, 12:16 AM
i'm actully soo scared what will happen, i mean

ALL WE WILL SEE IS DARK

i just ****** me off

i'm like, WHY THE **** DO I HAVE TO DIE!!!!

Duck Hunt
10-06-2007, 01:06 AM
You either get reincarnated or turn into educational videos
Thats the closest thing ive had to a laugh all day.. Click Spiler To See Why.. (in sig)

Ontopic: i Think We Either Go To Hell Or We Get Turn Into Pixie Sticks After they turn us into ashes..

Energizer
10-06-2007, 10:20 AM
I reckon nout happens when you die.

Nixt
10-06-2007, 10:41 AM
As a Christian I believe in life after death, where we either go to Heaven or Hell. I think that the idea of Hell however is somewhat exaggerated in order to scare people - I think you go to Hell if you sin but only to repay your sins and until you accept Christ as your saviour and genuinely repent. So for example Hell isn't necessarily eternal as is suggested, it is just a place you go until you genuinely regret what you may have done in your life however bad it is. I think that because God is supposed to be all forgiving, so if he is - surely he would accept people into Heaven if they are ready to accept him as their God.
There are some people that may not be able to genuinely regret what they did, and therefore they are trapped in Hell for all eternity because they believe whatever they did was right when it may not have been. So essentially I see Hell as a kind of pseudo-purgatory.
Heaven is also quite exaggerated I think, people see it as a paradise or some amazing Garden or a place full of fluffy clouds. I think it's more a place where souls have no physical form like we do on Earth, but they intermingle freely in Heaven and are free from the restrictions we might experience as Humans. Of course Heaven is also a place of constant worship, which to many Christians is paradise. This is also why it is important you generally accept God when in Hell, otherwise you are not suitable to come to Heaven.
I am not scared of dying, so I am not worried about the possibility that this is not true. Perhaps I only believe this because I cannot comprehend the idea of there being nothing when you die (I am sure many of you will think this is the case). To be honest, I am not really sure why I believe it but it is what I believe and if I am right then I gain a Heaven and if I am wrong I won't be in a situation to care :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!