PDA

View Full Version : [Request] myHABBO - Staff

Invent
13-05-2007, 01:26 AM
Hello.

A new fansite is soon-to-be approaching the Habbo Community. This fansite as you may have guessed is named myHABBO. The site will be a sort of "habboremix" type of site. By this term we mean the site will be VERY interactive and have lots of fun tools for you to play with.

Because this site will take a lot of development we are needing to hire some staff to start off the website.

The current team is:

* Me (Invent!) - Owner/Developer
* Patrick (ReviewDude) - Owner

* Caleb (Magnetofdeath) - Co-Owner/Devleloper/Leading Representative

* Dan (Voj) - Position Unknown

As you can see, the team so far is VERY small and we need to expand quite quickly.

The site will be controlled 100% by a backend system called Houskeeping. Because of the high level of maintenance the site will need, we are only able to hire staff to work in the management who have an amateur knowledge of PHP and mySQL to fix any PHP/MySQL related problems if they occur.

If you wish to apply you must fit these requirements:

* Understand PHP/MySQL at an amateur level,
* Worked in a backend enviroment before,
* Worked on previous websites/fansites,
* Have good communication skills to speak to site user's,To apply, please post back to this thread filling in these fields:

* Name:

* Coding Skills: <List of language(s) you know>

* Experience: <List of website(s) you have previously worked on>

* Why should we pick you:Thank you,

Simon Fletcher/Invent!
myHABBO Owner

Agnostic Bear
13-05-2007, 01:39 AM
* Name: Dan
* Habbo Name: Voj

* Coding Skills: All of them

* Experience: All of them

* Why should we pick you: I win
YAKKITY SAX.

Invent
13-05-2007, 01:40 AM
you fail. Welcome to the team (: I shall discuss the site with you tomorrow/whenever.

cbco
13-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Ive now got to completly change all of my site which was ready for next week. You stole my name :(. Oh well.

today
13-05-2007, 05:56 PM
LOL.

^_^ Any other jobs Misterrr?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!