PDA

View Full Version : My dad missed his flight :o

sock
13-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Ye, my dad missed his flight Heathrow to Cape town lol. Wasn't my dads fault. He is going with work ye, He flew from Manchester-Hethrow and that came 50 minutes late, so he couldn't get to the connections centre in time, so Hes got to fly tonight at 9 with SAA. Hes staying in a hotel for free atm cos BA has to pay for him fr making him miss it. Ye just though I would tell you. Afdam your not a penis head k lol (Adam said that if my dad could get it he would be a penis head)

Breakfloor
13-05-2007, 10:19 AM
sorry, but nobody cares. he still gets a flight today or tomorrow so.. whats important?

paradox
13-05-2007, 10:20 AM
when's the next one?

Technologic
13-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Woop? I've been delayed TWO DAYS before in Singapore on the way to Australia because the stupid airline drove a truck into our plane.. At least they payed for our holiday to be extended for a few more days...

Shawnstra
13-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Woop? I've been delayed TWO DAYS before in Singapore on the way to Australia because the stupid airline drove a truck into our plane.. At least they payed for our holiday to be extended for a few more days...

I live in Singapore ;] You should take the opportunity to take a city tour, catch a movie at the airport, etc.

sock
13-05-2007, 12:28 PM
RoyalAirForce and Alex, I said I would just like to share with you.

F4X, Tonight like it says :)

Technologic
13-05-2007, 01:04 PM
I live in Singapore ;] You should take the opportunity to take a city tour, catch a movie at the airport, etc.

We weren't allowed out the airport

Stealth$
13-05-2007, 01:17 PM
LOOOOOL
hahahaha
ur dad got owned

Susie Dent
13-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Can't he walk there? A brisk walk through the countries would only take a few years.

-Soph-
14-05-2007, 03:15 AM
we drove to the wrong airport in January (we drove to heathrow and our flight was at gatwick). :)

Desjardens
19-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Ye, my dad missed his flight Heathrow to Cape town lol. Wasn't my dads fault. He is going with work ye, He flew from Manchester-Hethrow and that came 50 minutes late, so he couldn't get to the connections centre in time, so Hes got to fly tonight at 9 with SAA. Hes staying in a hotel for free atm cos BA has to pay for him fr making him miss it. Ye just though I would tell you. Afdam your not a penis head k lol (Adam said that if my dad could get it he would be a penis head)

I wouldn't be complaining about the hotel, but I would definitely prefer to fly BA to Cape Town then SAA. BA has a much higher level of customer service, and the meals are better :)

Hope he enjoys his time in South Africa!

Dan!
26-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Manchester Airport FTW!1!1!1!

better customer services, better atc all round better

Adam!
26-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Manchester Airport FTW!1!1!1!

better customer services, better atc all round better
Heathrow air traffic control is some of the best in the world, they are trained to the highest possible standard - As are Manchester and every other controler in the United Kingdom, however Heathrow controlers undertake alot of traffic, and some have to have counciling for the stress..

Dan!
26-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Heathrow air traffic control is some of the best in the world, they are trained to the highest possible standard.

Heathrow FTW!

y lie adam you love EGCC :)

Dentafrice♥
26-05-2007, 11:21 PM
that's well bad.

Dan!
26-05-2007, 11:24 PM
that's well bad.

whats well bad ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!