PDA

View Full Version : how comeeee

Barkseh2131
13-05-2007, 11:35 AM
australia is like one of the hottest countrys yet everyone who lives there are like milk bottles? :S

Breakfloor
13-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Because they're ginger?

Ostinato
13-05-2007, 11:50 AM
A lot of them are really tanned... Watch neighbours ;)

That's just like saying - how come loads of people in the UK are really tanned cause its so cold here...:rolleyes:

benjamin
13-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Yeah it's weird, my dad is like tanned all year round and he's 100% English.

Technologic
13-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Because they're ginger?

lol :B

It's most likely some people are just paler than others..

Ekalb
13-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Everyone who stereotypes is an idiot.

Australians are not milk bottles, whatever that means - I'm presuming it's something to do with tan. Infact I'd say that from personal experience Brittish people are more 'milk bottles' than Australias. Australia is a largely multicultural population and many people have a darker skin tone simply due to their background.

Shawnstra
13-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Aboriginals have dark skin

City dwellers mainly have light skin because they are mainly indoors.

clarissa !!
13-05-2007, 01:16 PM
Everyone who stereotypes is an idiot.

Australians are not milk bottles, whatever that means - I'm presuming it's something to do with tan. Infact I'd say that from personal experience Brittish people are more 'milk bottles' than Australias. Australia is a largely multicultural population and many people have a darker skin tone simply due to their background.
obviously british people are more "milk bottles", unless their black or asian cause its colder here, but yeah there are some people that are darker than others cause they could be like half spanish or w/e

& australians are quite white cause theyre from all over the place, like some were british originally etcc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!