PDA

View Full Version : New Hc Member Features(Poll)

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 05:23 AM
I want to have a vote for new hc member features if u have any other ideas of what hc members should have just post xD.

:Illusion
15-08-2004, 05:33 AM
I'd be happy with some new clothes/hairstyles :8

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 05:43 AM
Ya i did a post about that we should be able to be things not just have normal clothes i woulkd want to dress up as robot boxer football plkayer ect.. i have so many ideas xD but if habbo wants to gain more money a pefect way is too add more things that coems with hc member i mean if it came with new wallpaper and stuff i posted above i mean i would be getting it in a seconde! also great idea hc clothes r really old they need to add knew ones xD

Moose
15-08-2004, 05:44 AM
i'd like New flooring, i have bunnie ears so clothes, i dont mind :)

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 05:46 AM
New flooring and walls is a good idea i mean if they can have different types of rooms why not wallpaper and flooring.

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 05:56 AM
Hmm im thinking the type of room i would want if this all was real...i would have the theme jungle so my window would ahve trees outside and stuff my flooring would be green with insects so on the floor you would see like ladybugs i would add in petal patchs everywhere and put the wallpaper as bamboo or soemthing a wallpaper that was green and had pictures of trees ro something....lol or a disco room have my flooring disco and it woudl light up and the walls would be hmm neon...outside would just bedark with moon...i got many ideas...lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!