PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United lift the premiership cup in pride

Middlesbrough
13-05-2007, 04:20 PM
tbh one word for them Amazing the lads deserved to win it

cmon man u ^_^

Jordie
13-05-2007, 04:21 PM
i think praise should go to west ham actually:)

Middlesbrough
13-05-2007, 04:23 PM
i think praise should go to west ham actually:)
tbh west ham were getting hammered
tevez shouldnt even be there playing...

Jordie
13-05-2007, 04:36 PM

getting hammered or not did they win the game? thats all that matters
they did well to get out of the mess they were in, chelsea win win it next year anywayz as key players wont get injured for so long like terry and cech who can get them 15 points a season

Middlesbrough
13-05-2007, 04:38 PM
getting hammered or not did they win the game? thats all that matters
they did well to get out of the mess they were in, chelsea win win it next year anywayz as key players wont get injured for so long like terry and cech who can get them 15 points a season
but still its not fair as they played with an illegally signed player

Jordie
13-05-2007, 04:40 PM
but still its not fair as they played with an illegally signed player

the fa didnt decide to dock the points theres nothing you or i can do about it, 7 wins out of 9 is what you called spirit when you're in that position

Middlesbrough
13-05-2007, 04:42 PM
the fa didnt decide to dock the points theres nothing you or i can do about it, 7 wins out of 9 is what you called spirit when you're in that position
tbh you have your own the beliefs the fa are idiots for not docking the points but back on-topic manchester deserved ti kuft that cup 100%

Jordie
13-05-2007, 04:44 PM
tbh you have your own the beliefs the fa are idiots for not docking the points but back on-topic manchester deserved ti kuft that cup 100%

yes they should of been docked points but they wasnt, yes full credit to man united aswell fa cup to look forward to next week for them aswell

@xP
13-05-2007, 07:30 PM

agreed with TevezUnited are a quality team and deserved it this season :)

Barkseh2131
13-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Did you see all the medals falling of the thign there stuck onto?? :P

You would think they would be able to afford some decent medals with the 5.5m they got of west ham n all :P

summer
14-05-2007, 06:33 AM
Well done to United and West Ham. West Ham reminded me of Portsmouth last season, when they looked down & out, then Redknapp took over, Taylor and Mendes scored some crackers and they stayed up.

iHorrors
14-05-2007, 06:43 AM

they baught him they played him....

what ever happened to the tim howard investigation anyway?

Browney
14-05-2007, 07:49 AM
Manchester United did nothing wrong (said the FA) so Man U shouldn't have been docked points whoever said that. But the FA said West Ham did something wrong but only charged them. Big difference. :)

But anyway, Manchester United deserved it. Well done lads. And well done Sir Alex. He's won 9/15 prmiership seasons. Or something daft like that. :D

I didn't mind the result yesterday. We won the cup, they got to stay up. Everyone's a winner!

:Hazel
14-05-2007, 11:37 AM
weird scenario really with both teams really happy even though only 1 team won. not often you see that :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!