PDA

View Full Version : Championship Football: Who do you want your team to sign.

Kyle.tk
01-05-2005, 05:20 PM
I am a burnley fan. And the season has nearly come to a close, we are safe in the coca cola championship and have had a quite good season. Although there are a few players id love to sign/loan in again. Firstly, Gary Cahil who we loaned from aston villa on a years loan has been a credit to the squad. A vital defender who id love to keep on for another season if he doesnt make it into the villa squad. Another player id like to get back, is Nottingham forest striker Gareth Taylor. An ex claret who i think we should get back if notts forest fail to stay in the league.

Anyone you want for your squad?

Drewar
01-05-2005, 05:20 PM
I like basketball :P p.s Nice seven wonders thing.

YellowParasol
04-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Ronaldo from Real madrid to manchester united :D

Kyle.tk
20-05-2005, 07:55 PM
lol, real madrid have too many strikers.

paradox
21-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Umm David Bentley on a perm basis for next seasons Championship :(

:.bEx.:
21-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Erm...most of the ppl i feel ipswich need r totally impossible for us 2 get
though id happily get rid of matt richards and de vos aint a gd player realli either so chuck them out!
west ham's anton ferdinand seemd a solid player quite like to sign him, though we'd neva get him.
ooo dare woz a class act playing for .....Rotherham! Against us in April.
he was Jamal Campell-Ryce for some reason he woz substituted he wasnt even injured, but all 30,000 ipswich fans got to there feet and aplauded him and sung 'sign him up' and if i think about it he wud be a gr8 little signing to boost our squad he's not a player hu shud be playing in league 1

Smiddy
21-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Lol, Man United Need Sum Better Midfielders and Goalies
Shaun Wright-Phillips and Kieran Dyer For Are Midfielder Situation ;)
Cudicini and Cassias [ Real Madrid Goalie If You can't read me spelling :p ] For Are Goalies ;)

And Burnly Nabbed Wade Elliot + Gareth O'Connor from the cherries on Free Transfers! Lucky Burnley! They were Like Bournemouth's best Players! :'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!