PDA

View Full Version : Can you help?

Breakfloor
14-05-2007, 09:23 AM
ok, im a tiny bit OCD and a tiny bit paranoid.

the ocd is if i eat i always have to whipe my mouth (with my hand) over and over again for about half hour.

the paranoia(sp?) is i have a feeling theres something/someone in the shadows (not the dark because im fine with the dark) JUST shadows. im scared to look behind me in my own house at night because of the shadows. and i know someone will say OMGZ THATS STUPIDZZ!!!!11!!1222"£!£2 but yeh, i cant help it. any ideas on what to do?

ever since i was 3 this has been happening i also cannot turn my back on a cupboard/wardrobe. the thing i think is in the shadows is this kindof wolf. dark blue hair and the tips of its hair glow. as a kid i spent weeks awake because this wolf would watch me as i sleep and i would refuse to sleep. i see it on a dayly(thats definatley not right.) basis. but ONLY at night if i get out of my bed the light goes on STRAIGHT away because i know that the wolf is watching. when other people stay at my house it doesnt watch (i just know it lurks in the shadows)

so yeh, im always wondering whats behind my back. but i hardly ever look.. so sorry for all of that ^^ but i need to tell somebody. anybody got any ideas on what to do?

:Hazel
14-05-2007, 11:57 AM
go and see a hypnotist maybe? i have heard stroies of them curing peoples phobias/fears.

if not i'd suggest a psychiatrist- this doesnt mean you are crazy but they may be able to help you & you might feel better talking things over with someone.

Breakfloor
14-05-2007, 01:00 PM
i know im not crazy i just see things in shadows. if i was crazy i would scream and run away, or even chase them. but it freaks me out.

Toughened
14-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Hmmm that's a tough one. I suppose you could always do what above posted but why not try face your fear? Try looking behind you when you feel the nerves coming on. In my opinion we only have fears because we're not sure about them and we see them as completely different things. That's the only thing I can suggest for this anyway.

BPT-MASTER
14-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Yeah i get what you mean. I used to have this. When my t.v and my computer are cooling down after using habbox ( Last and first thing i go on in the day ) i close my door to try keep some heat in ( Cold room ) When i went to bed i used to lie down and have a feeling something was in the room. About 99% of the time i would draw a cold sweat and begin to panic. If this is what happens to you then i know what you mean.

Royal, There is only one cure for this. I know it might be bad but the one cure i know of is it face your fear.

Baiscally. Sit in the room and make it as dark as possible. Quiet as possible. Then say to yourself. There is nothing to be scared of. Repeat this so many times and just keep doing it. Lie down in your bed and you will get the feeling of something in the room again. Now lie on your back and sit up look around the room and say. There is nothing in here.

You need to build up your confidence and selfesteam. This is one of the causes. If you have the problem still. Pm me and ill try to help you as much as possible. Im here for you <3

Here To Help.
Ryan <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!