PDA

View Full Version : Ehrrm

Bef
14-05-2007, 02:50 PM
K i have a slight issue >:[
Right my best mates got this CRAZY cousin whos like a complete and utter attention seeking ho and lies out of her backside.
Anyway, her latest bullswallops is that im bullying her when we go out to the pubs.
Shes already got me banned from one not so local local and now shes started coming to my local local.
She just keeps telling people im having a go at her when no ones looking and that im threatning her and crud.
I seen her on Friday and she was ther going.
"Im scared to come out incase your here!"
and im just standing ther like
"wth, i dont hav a problem with u and i never have!"

then shes putting on the tears to some scatty 30 year old tramps saying i always bully her. (I dont even kno the girl)
So iv got these scatty ho's in my face going "Ahh im gunna beat on u!!"
Wth?
Its just bloody pathetic!
My best mate knows its complete bullocks and that her cousins just lying to get attention so thats all ok but its her bday in a few weeks and wer all going out for a meal. The cousin wont be ther cos she doesnt like her (She claims my best mate bullys her too)
But the rest of the family will. I dont want to be on a bad note wit her family cos iv always got on well with them.

Anything i say to this girl shel just twist it. Even if i brown nosed her shed prob say im just doing it to be mean.
Anyway, what can i do next time she starts it all again?
I know i should walk away but thats REALLY hard for me. Iv always been bought up to stick up for myself and if i walk away everyones just gunna think "Obv shes done something then"

I really do just want to smack the girl. I DIDNT have a problem with her but i do now shes starting lying about me.

Breakfloor
14-05-2007, 02:52 PM
I read half of it but my suggestion is stab her with a screw driver and twist.

Bef
14-05-2007, 02:55 PM
which would just "prove her point"

Breakfloor
14-05-2007, 02:58 PM
then your just going to have to show that you aint bullying her.

Record it?

FlyingJesus
14-05-2007, 03:00 PM
If you start actually bullying her she might get scared enough to stop.

Breakfloor
14-05-2007, 03:02 PM
yeh. uhh, i was gunna say that? :D

Shawnstra
15-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Hate this kind of people. You must get prove that you didn't do it. Also, maybe ask your best mate for help, etc.

Stealth$
15-05-2007, 09:26 AM
throw the cow in the river

:Hazel
15-05-2007, 11:44 AM
i'd TRY and ignore her but if all else fails then just ask her outright why she is lying and acting like this all the time?

Y!
15-05-2007, 11:56 AM
You need to outsmart her so when she thinks she has the upper hand you in fact do. I'm not exactly sure how you'd go about doing it you could play her 'I'm getting bullied' game. Somehow prove in some way that you aren't bullying her or just make sure that you and her are never left alone so she can't ever stir when I was a kid people used to do this kind of mind game stuff, how childish eh? btw hi Bef <3

Papershop
15-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Just do the same back :D Im sure she wont like it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!