PDA

View Full Version : Please can someone code this...

Recursion
14-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Hello,

Please could someone code this for free, or ill provide a bit of hosting?:

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/242habbolayoutwater.png

I will provide the fireworks PNG, it would need to be coded like clubhabbo's. I have permission from SkaterChu (sp??) to use it...

Thanks
Tom

Moved by NintendoNews (Forum Moderator) from Website Design: Please post in the correct section next time, thanks :)

VPSwow
14-05-2007, 04:48 PM
I could if you want but i can only do iframes.

Recursion
14-05-2007, 05:00 PM
I want expandables, no iframes, as I will use AJAX.

Ryan.
14-05-2007, 05:39 PM
I want expandables, no iframes, as I will use AJAX.
Don't use AJAX on a habbo fansite as i have had that experience before where most of the members complain about how they can't go back.

redtom
14-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Don't use AJAX on a habbo fansite as i have had that experience before where most of the members complain about how they can't go back.

I'm sure mentor got around that, or some of the browsers atleast, anyway all you have to put is a track back kind of thing at the top of the ajax area.

Like on this forum is has a link to the index, then the forum your in then the thread (on the right of the welcome username thing)

Heinous
15-05-2007, 08:47 AM
I'm sure mentor got around that, or some of the browsers atleast, anyway all you have to put is a track back kind of thing at the top of the ajax area.

Like on this forum is has a link to the index, then the forum your in then the thread (on the right of the welcome username thing)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breadcrumb_%28navigation%29

Jaysir
15-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Posted in wrong section. And i'm not sure if ajax is good for a fansite either.

Recursion
15-05-2007, 03:45 PM
OK, Can someone code it then? Just do iframes, the Sidebar down the left hand side and the clouds to the right :)

Thanks
Tom

Recursion
24-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Bumperific! Mod please merge? Sorry to bump and double post but I still need :)

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please don't bump old threads, thanks :)

Heinous
25-05-2007, 04:44 AM
PM me a non-watermarked version & the background by itself and I'll do it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!