PDA

View Full Version : mhmm prayerr.

edible
14-05-2007, 05:24 PM
right, my teacher's brother is the god father of Madeline McCann the girl who went missing..right?! And we got asked to write a prayer of "help" for Maddy, "Sorry" for the world/our sins and "Thanks" or like life or w/ee.
So i wrote my prayer and my teacher said he's going to send them to Madeline's parents (: So yeahh, this is minee.

Our Father,
please let Kate and Gerry McCann and all their relatives have hope and faith.
Help them to be strong and positive throught this tough time and hopefully soon Madeline will be back safely and un-harmed.

Why Lord?! Why was such a pretty little girl taken?!
Such a beautiful little girl with such angelic features, so pretty, she doesnt deserve this, no one does.
What kind of horrible person would do such a thing ?! Did they not think about anyone else or her families' feelings?

What she must be going through I cannot imagine, what her parents are going through..Please make sure she isnt scared, make sure she's being fed, looked after, make sure she's okay.

Let us have hope and pray for her safe return, let us hope and pray for her safe return. Let us pray that she is being looked after, that your angels are keeping her safe.

Please let her be safe and back soon un-harmed. Keep watching over her Lord.

Amen.

What you think?! I know it's not brilliant, Im not that brilliant at writing but yanooo :) the original in my book is better, it's got decoration aswell:8

Cypher-
05-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Whether its good or bad is regardless, the only thing that matters is that you took the time and effort to write it :)

Vause
05-06-2007, 11:38 AM
aww thats good (:

edible
05-06-2007, 04:04 PM
thank you two (=
finally someone replied. happy.

Cypher-
05-06-2007, 10:12 PM
The only thing you could include maybe is to pray for all other kids that have been kidnapped, not just one :)

Vause
06-06-2007, 05:15 AM
The only thing you could include maybe is to pray for all other kids that have been kidnapped, not just one :)

yeah i agree (:

edible
06-06-2007, 04:32 PM
mhm, i know, except it was in RE thing, and cos my teachers Brother is like Madeleine McCann's godfather and his family is family friends with the McCann's, we were told to do it based on her.

Vause
07-06-2007, 07:41 AM
it's good that your school did that (:

SusieC
08-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Whether its good or bad is regardless, the only thing that matters is that you took the time and effort to write it :)

Couldn't put it better myself.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!