PDA

View Full Version : The offical (please) Clubhabbo got hacked

CrazyColaist
14-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Post here when clubhabbo gets hacked remember that there be alot of posts here this year.

Closed by NintendoNews (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointless threads - fansites don't generally get hacked enough to warrant a thread, just create a new one when it happens.

RICHe
14-05-2007, 06:41 PM
how about just having a general "Fansite Hacking Thread"

Ashhizzle
14-05-2007, 06:44 PM
It just got haxxed

GommeInc
14-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Pointless thread. It advertises which means people are probably dumb enough to click the links when the site has a virus or keylogger and it isn't hacked that often "/

SkaterChu
14-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Aha, this made me laugh. I'm almost sure that each time someone quits/gets fired the password to the radio server will be given out, maybe other sites just remember to change the passwords more then me. o_O

You
14-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Aha, this made me laugh. I'm almost sure that each time someone quits/gets fired the password to the radio server will be given out, maybe other sites just remember to change the passwords more then me. o_O
Probably, i dont see the big deal ;l, i mean, habbox itself has been hacked a couple of times... It happens to every fansite.

Framed
14-05-2007, 07:02 PM

You really need to ditch this stupid attitude and get to work on fixing your security.

Roboevil
14-05-2007, 07:09 PM
That's all this 'hack' is? Someone giving out a radio password? :/

Decode
14-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Your site has been hacked about 3 times in the last 2 months, the 1st time someone put rude images on your site and took over the radio, the 2nd time someone got the password to a cutenews account and posted a <meta> tag to make the page refresh to some random site and now someone has got the password to the radio, Maybe you need to go of now fix your security.

GommeInc
14-05-2007, 07:25 PM
I suggest before you fire someone, change their pw. If there is only one pw for the radio, have it so that everyone has a unique password. If this doesn't work, have it so you can only be DJ when scheduled, so if someone is fired and it isn't their time, they can't play, simple.

Liz♥
15-05-2007, 06:11 AM
Are you being serious? lol

Shawnstra
15-05-2007, 06:12 AM
I lol'd at this thread :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!