PDA

View Full Version : stress.

beth
14-05-2007, 08:50 PM
it's 3 years today since like, the 'depression' i had reached its peak, and i thought i'd been proper better recentely & ****.
but i just feel so negative right now, i rly just want to hurt something or someone. it's not that my life is bad right now, i just keep losing people & it ****** me off cause i don't know what i keep doing wrong?

and i feel stressed cause of my parents. they're expecting a*'s from my gcses, but i'm not going to get them, and i feel like i'm letting everyone down. even though i'm trying my best?

anyone got any like stress relief ideas?
there's no point talking to my parents about not getting really high grades, because i tried it last week and my mom called me "a lazy *****."

mehh (: help? aha.

dirrty
14-05-2007, 08:53 PM
write down all your problems and burn it. like your burning your problems away.

just let it all out. on your own in your room, just get all your problems and feelings out of you.

hope everything gets better x

beth
14-05-2007, 08:57 PM

just let it all out. on your own in your room, just get all your problems and feelings out of you.

hope everything gets better x
ty darlin' xo.

Stealth$
15-05-2007, 09:30 AM
join da club

:Hazel
15-05-2007, 11:47 AM
i bet you will feel a hell of alot better when the stess of the exams is out of the way because it can really tire you and weigh you down. Just do your best. :) oh and maybe take up something like boxing to beat the stress out of you :P

Jamesy
15-05-2007, 03:09 PM
dont worry about what your parents think. If you are doing YOUR best then be proud of yourself. Talk to your parents about the pressure. Im sure they will back off. Exams are stressful, and GCSE's must be the worst, but just keep going and just live your life, dont let your parents live though you. If you keep losing it at your friends, they will stick by you if they are true friends. Good Luck in your GCSE's :)

English
15-05-2007, 05:15 PM

That is crap advice. None of that ******** works.

Now, onto some advice. Sex is a great way to release stress, so you could try that;) And if sex is "unattainable" or something then use your imagination...and a few fingers!

If however that doesn't work then I'd suggest putting on some really calm and relaxing(I personally find Jamie Cullum pretty relaxing) and then running a nice hot bath putting plenty of bubble bath in there and spending like 45 minutes in there!

Alas, if that fails then buy a punchbag, because taking your anger out that way definately works.

Jamesy
15-05-2007, 05:53 PM
:rolleyes: yh... "hi im depressed, stressed out and need of relaxing, how about i do you in the school bogs" WOW what a pick up line /sarcasm Altho the rest i agree with. could do all 3 of the others, relaxing bath, some music and a dirty mag to "relax" to.

DiscoPat
16-05-2007, 12:06 AM
Time is the key..

English
16-05-2007, 01:27 PM
:rolleyes: yh... "hi im depressed, stressed out and need of relaxing, how about i do you in the school bogs" WOW what a pick up line /sarcasm
Don't be a stupid ****. You wouldn't say that "/ You just go and have a 1 night stand with someone or something. You go out get a bit tipsy and find someone you like and flirt loads with them and see what comes of it. Fool.

hobo
16-05-2007, 01:35 PM
awww bethie, i was like that during my GCSEs last year, and ended up taking alcohol everywhere with me and drank at like lunch time between exams :|

don't do that lol.
i think you should just try to be realistic about your exams, try your best and accept that that's all you can do, if you don't do well then it's not the end of the world.

my parents are exactly like that too, and when i told them how A level maths went my dad got really angry and had a go at me for being lazy. i ended up like crying and screaming abuse at him, and once they saw i was upset and had actually done my best, they came and told me they didn't care what i got as long as i had done my best and to focus on the exams left now.
so if you let your parents know you are doing the best you can and the fact that they put so much pressure on you really doesn't help, the might understand.

& when i'm stressed, i think having a proper good cry helps lol.
it lets it out :D
or screaming at a parent let's out the frustration.
and a punch bag might be a good idea.

but tbh GCSEs are made out to be a lot harder than they are, they're really easy.
and i know you're clever, you won't have a problem with them, you really don't need to worry so much.

Jamesy
16-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Don't be a stupid ****. You wouldn't say that "/ You just go and have a 1 night stand with someone or something. You go out get a bit tipsy and find someone you like and flirt loads with them and see what comes of it. Fool.

well if she is depressed and miserable how is she going to go out and flirt. She wont feel like it. And if she hasnt lsot her virginity thats not good advice either. Dont call me stupid you moron :@

hobo
16-05-2007, 03:07 PM
well if she is depressed and miserable how is she going to go out and flirt. She wont feel like it. And if she hasnt lsot her virginity thats not good advice either. Dont call me stupid you moron :@

how on earth does being a virgin make flirting a bad idea?:S

Jamesy
16-05-2007, 03:10 PM
no, he suggested Sex as stress releif, if she is a virgin i doubt her first time would want to be stress releif"

English
16-05-2007, 06:59 PM
She isn't OVERLY depressed and miserable, it's not as if she's slitting in some corner listening to some bad music. Flirting lightens the mood anyway, so it'd be changing her mood at the time. Fool.

no, he suggested Sex as stress releif, if she is a virgin i doubt her first time would want to be stress releif"
Who gives a ****, first time ain't all it's cracked up to be. 90% of the time it isn't with the person you end up spending the rest of your life with. Get it out of the way I say.

Breakfloor
16-05-2007, 07:08 PM
even though you give me a load of **** and **** me off all the time. you can always PM me a load of random **** (not literaly SP?) but yeh, dont go to friends they will think your weird. i always listen so if you need to talk with someone who isnt sarcastic 80% of the time then its probably good to speak to me.

Metric.
16-05-2007, 07:24 PM
I can relate.

I have like a million thoughts running through my head about work, school, friends, summer anything! I feel sick during the day because I know when I go into work I will have a stack of paperwork to do, and my new supervisor isn't much help. I'm also very stressed about moving because I have nothing done and I don't know what to do and I don't really want to move.

efq
16-05-2007, 07:58 PM
If you dont get A's then you tell your parents its there fault for putting you under pressure. Not even the smartest gets A's

beth
16-05-2007, 08:14 PM
thanks for all the help {: things got proper on top of me on tuesday & i spoke to my year head and got alot of **** out.

though i do still feel rather stressed, it's not as bad [:
ty everyone (L).

Jamesy
16-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Good for you :)

beth
16-05-2007, 09:07 PM
to be honest, i wouldn't mind ahaha.

.:Normal...
16-05-2007, 11:27 PM
OMGSH YES. Get a punching bag and let loose. I swear it feels so good to let it all out. Also I have another way with coping with stress. But for this one you have to make sure your alone or people will look at you like your a little woowoo ;P. But anyways get a pillow because this could get loud too and scream or swear at the top of your lungs. Trust me it's an amazing feeling at the end of a stressful day =)

Shawnstra
20-05-2007, 06:29 AM
Get plenty of rest. Do not stress yourself out on studying :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!