PDA

View Full Version : friends

Shox
15-05-2007, 02:32 AM
ok well like many of people on this forum i have so called "friends" its like this one of my friends is like in maths with me, i talk to him sometimes he is ok but most of the time he has this big head ego like "Hey, Dude! i got this girls phone number" and i am like ok gd job! and he is like omg u loser ur never gna get a girl cuz ur ugly! (he is not joking) he also says sometimes, because i strugle in math your a ******! your dumb! (not joking) he wont help me il be like dude, i am missing something in one of my classes i didnt do cuz i was il and he says OH WELL!!! looks like your gna take a bad grade!

Then my other friend he is ok but if we get around a group (at lunch) or (break time) then he starts saying i am gay and makes fun of me :(

Then the last guy he always has to be a smart butt and like ill say man thats sweet! and he'll be like your moms sweet! and ill be all shut up!

I mean i get sometimes friends joke around, but these guys do it everyday its like a routine and its not funny to me like i went off today, and was about to punch the face off the one next to me at lunch, but i know i cant take them

I am very tired of this, but i am very shy and if i stop hanging with them i wont have no friends and ill be a loner and be made fun of even more. i have tried many times to be confident but no luck please help!:( :( :(

-Soph-
15-05-2007, 02:51 AM
first of all, build some confidence, during years 7 and 8 of high school I had NO confidence whatsoever, in year 9 it grew and I had loads of confidence, you just need to stick up for yourself.

tell them what you feel when they make fun of you
just say

"I don't really find that funny.. could we stop? :)"
(don't sound smug about it though) - try to make a joke out of it.

also, learn to laugh at yourself sometimes, idk if you do that or not you didn't say, not all of the time, but if someone is making a joke about you, just laugh a little, even if its not funny, it'll show them that you are friendly and relaxed and have a sense of humor..

but seriously, they don't sound like good friends.. try and get them to respect you more.

Anyway, your profile says your 16?
so you'll be leaving school soon?

Stealth$
15-05-2007, 09:26 AM
oh godness, get over it babe

:Hazel
15-05-2007, 11:43 AM
they sound more like bullies than friends. ;l

VPSwow
15-05-2007, 06:49 PM
Hey i have just written this up, maybe it will help

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=352926

BlueLord
16-05-2007, 09:11 AM
You should perhaps speak to them about it and tell them how you are feeling, explain to them what they're doing is beyond a joke and tell them how you are affected by it. Show them that you're serious.

Speak to someone who you can trust. Don't get violent and act like one of them... If you do that you're just as bad as they are. Sit tight and don't let them see what they're doing is bothering you - Don't react because that's what they like.

chaos-man2006
16-05-2007, 03:53 PM
ok well like many of people on this forum i have so called "friends" its like this one of my friends is like in maths with me, i talk to him sometimes he is ok but most of the time he has this big head ego like "Hey, Dude! i got this girls phone number" and i am like ok gd job! and he is like omg u loser ur never gna get a girl cuz ur ugly! (he is not joking) he also says sometimes, because i strugle in math your a ******! your dumb! (not joking) he wont help me il be like dude, i am missing something in one of my classes i didnt do cuz i was il and he says OH WELL!!! looks like your gna take a bad grade!

Then my other friend he is OK but if we get around a group (at lunch) or (break time) then he starts saying i am gay and makes fun of me :(

Then the last guy he always has to be a smart butt and like ill say man thats sweet! and he'll be like your moms sweet! and ill be all shut up!

I mean i get sometimes friends joke around, but these guys do it everyday its like a routine and its not funny to me like i went off today, and was about to punch the face off the one next to me at lunch, but i know i cant take them

I am very tired of this, but i am very shy and if i stop hanging with them i wont have no friends and ill be a loner and be made fun of even more. i have tried many times to be confident but no luck please help!:( :( :(

Well its nice to no i'm not the only one!- it happens to me every day i either i try and come up with a gd comeback or punch em lol.

edible
16-05-2007, 07:44 PM
I'd basically say, tell them they're morons/ask them to stop.
Or find some new friends..ones that dont care about telling the world about getting a girl's number..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!