PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Saftey Bans :@

Cosmic
15-05-2007, 11:33 AM
I have recently become away that Habbo has stopped offering 'Saftey bans' for when people are being hacked, or who are at high risk. Does anyone know any more about this? Me and quite a few others a very dissapointed regarding this. >;l

le harry
15-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Not sure, but I think only staff should be able to recieve them.

Y!
15-05-2007, 12:10 PM
I think habbo has refused to do safety bans for ages now because they feel if someone comprimised your account then it's your fault, also they feel their SSL server is secure enough now o.o

Lycan
15-05-2007, 12:11 PM
i think it was more to do with the hassle about people wanting themselves banned, unbanned all the time...

Cosmic
15-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Maybe its one or all of your points, but its just a general and nice thing to do to help someone out thats in trouble. x]

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Yeah they stopped doing it because it was just really annoying for them really, it was a way out for some people to store furni without people stealing it. You could compare it to a storage system that you could open in the future and say you're all rich. :P

BellyButtons
15-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Habbo moderators are mainly there to deal with safety issues, not account safety but the safety of players.

Jordy
15-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Yeah they stopped doing it because it was just really annoying for them really, it was a way out for some people to store furni without people stealing it. You could compare it to a storage system that you could open in the future and say you're all rich. :P

These MODs seem to be getting lazy. They don't ban for swearing or flooding, just tell you to use ignore (FOMO) and in V14 there's a option to disable bobba filter. Now this, you can't get safety bans. I could probably go on, but i shan't bother.

But I guess Sulake is a business and want to have as little MODs as possible (saves money)

dannyisnotamazing
15-05-2007, 06:56 PM
These MODs seem to be getting lazy. They don't ban for swearing or flooding, just tell you to use ignore (FOMO) and in V14 there's a option to disable bobba filter. Now this, you can't get safety bans. I could probably go on, but i shan't bother.

But I guess Sulake is a business and want to have as little MODs as possible (saves money)
Disable bobba filter? o.o

Tom$
15-05-2007, 07:01 PM
MODs are getting lazy id say.. because its always Ignore them etc.. stupid rly tbh they give everyone 2 chances but fair rly if u see it.

Lilian
15-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Yer I was getting hacked and they would not ban it. In the end I had all my rares stolen I managed to contact Habbo and get my account back before they took the rest. I know who done it because they told me themselfs yet Habbo wont do anything.

Dentafrice♥
15-05-2007, 07:43 PM
To be honest, i agree with tom, mod's are very lazy

Tom$
15-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Yer I was getting hacked and they would not ban it. In the end I had all my rares stolen I managed to contact Habbo and get my account back before they took the rest. I know who done it because they told me themselfs yet Habbo wont do anything.

Not there fault tbh.. Your the one who got Hacked, Either keylogged, Fakelogin etc... So ye & habbo staff are busy so they can't always do as you ask

Dentafrice♥
15-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Tom, they don't do anything :l

Lilian
15-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Not there fault tbh.. Your the one who got Hacked, Either keylogged, Fakelogin etc... So ye & habbo staff are busy so they can't always do as you ask

Were esacially did I say "ITS HABBO STAFFS FAULT?"

No were.

What is your problem??

Its called "REQUESTING" an Ban. I requested it they said no fair enough.

MODs are getting lazy id say.. because its always Ignore them etc.. stupid rly tbh they give everyone 2 chances but fair rly if u see it.

Make your mind up Habbo Staff are either busy or Lazy??

Dentafrice♥
15-05-2007, 07:48 PM
lazy tbh

Tom$
15-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Were esacially did I say "ITS HABBO STAFFS FAULT?"

No were.

What is your problem??

Its called "REQUESTING" an Ban. I requested it they said no fair enough.

Make your mind up Habbo Staff are either busy or Lazy??

Both, lazy & busy at times k?
& My problem is u :). & If u was habbo staff u wud see how busy they are at times.. & how easy it is at times it changes so both sthu tbh They are lazy/easy & busy at times

Dentafrice♥
15-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Tom, your pee-pee'ing me off now, sort it out, yes?

Tom$
15-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Tom, your pee-pee'ing me off now, sort it out, yes?

***** thing is, i can't sorry what u see is what u get ;)

Lilian
15-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Both, lazy & busy at times k?
& My problem is u :). & If u was habbo staff u wud see how busy they are at times.. & how easy it is at times it changes so both sthu tbh They are lazy/easy & busy at times

No I wont "sthu" because its a forum and im telling my views just like your telling yours but your telling people "WHAT I SAY IS WHAT GOES". If habbo staff have time to reply to my CHF they have time to click ban.

Tom$
15-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Saftey Bans :@ (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3492730#post3492730)15-05-2007 08:51 PMyour mum
Sad tbh, bringing mums into it who ever sent.

WiseBen
15-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Also think about it like this:
You've just been keylogged but don't realise. Your account has now been stolen, and it has been safety banned.
To get this safety ban lifted, you'll have to go to the habbo help tool, fill in your date of birth, account name, email address etc.
The keylogger now has all of the information of your account. Is it really safer?

Tom$
15-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Also think about it like this:
You've just been keylogged but don't realise. Your account has now been stolen, and it has been safety banned.
To get this safety ban lifted, you'll have to go to the habbo help tool, fill in your date of birth, account name, email address etc.
The keylogger now has all of the information of your account. Is it really safer?

Well said, i tho u had to ring up to get unbanned saftey tho dno

Shawnstra
16-05-2007, 08:22 AM
I think Habbo should still offer this service to regular Habbos, providing they do not keep abusing the feature.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!