PDA

View Full Version : X Applications Replied To!

Revivalry
15-05-2007, 04:15 PM
It is going around the hotel that alot of users which applied for either Habbo or Safety X have recieved an e-mail already.. Only the ones who recieved an e-mail will only be containing bad news.. The cause of the rejection is apparently if the subject line was written incorrectly.

Post below if you got one of these or just a general reply or comment =]
Nothing snide tho pls im just going on what ive been told.

Wizzdom
15-05-2007, 04:17 PM
I think this has been mentioned but yes its true :)

Ed.
15-05-2007, 04:18 PM
I haven't recieved a rejection email!

Could it be that i got a chance?

Carlos
15-05-2007, 04:20 PM
hmm not received anything myself :s

Ed.
15-05-2007, 04:22 PM
lol :p so u might get it!

Someone who has recieved the email post here!

Kardan
15-05-2007, 04:23 PM
1500 applied.
If you got an email today you've failed, around 350 people recieved an email, so there's 1150 of you that didn't.

Technologic
15-05-2007, 04:24 PM
It takes 1-2 weeks to reply to all

Yoshimitsui
15-05-2007, 04:24 PM
The first set of emails is for people who failed the first test. The first test was following the subject line correctly. Then the next test is weather you answer the questions properly. After that they will choose candidates to attend the online meeting.

Decode
15-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Search PYW for a protest lol, he says that its unfair the some ppl didnt get to be a x because they used wrong subject line in email..

Swinkid
15-05-2007, 04:39 PM
I Havent Been rejected. Think i got a chance? This Year Ive Written Formaly with punctuation and stuff. no l33t language and its set out as a normal application would be.

Pyroka
Yep Yoshimitsui hit the nail on the head, those emails which were sent out today failed the first test of following instructions; one of the things which Habbo/Safety X's have to do really. I think I answered the questions properly and thorougly.. Though tons of people will not have. I expect by the end of all this, for there to be 700 applications which actually were to-the-point. I wouldn't get too excited if you didn't get rejected today, just be happy that you have the ability of following up instructions. Copy and paste is a god, no?

Also to the whole thing about protesting, you see if that is what they're really like then thank god they didn't become X's.

Yoshimitsui
Search PYW for a protest lol, he says that its unfair the some ppl didnt get to be a x because they used wrong subject line in email..

Well it's all about knowledge and following instructions being an X. And this may sound harsh but if they cant even do a subject line right then they are more than likely not up to the job.

Toughened
15-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Well you ain't gonna get far if you can't even send an email correctly are you?

Xihia
15-05-2007, 04:40 PM
O.o

Surely i will pass?! lol!

Caution
15-05-2007, 04:42 PM
gd luk 2 da ppl dat applyd.

Rofl, why do people do this? It was the same with 8F8. Nothing will happen.:rolleyes:

If you can't do a Subject Line properly then I guess they're assuming you're not good enough to be an X.

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 04:43 PM
I don't know why they do it, maybe they have a lack of intelligence and they have to channel it some other way? Either that, or they're just silly.

You
15-05-2007, 04:45 PM
I don't know why they do it, maybe they have a lack of intelligence and they have to channel it some other way? Either that, or they're just silly.
I would go with both of your guesses. :).

Cwmbran
15-05-2007, 04:47 PM
I Havent Been rejected. Think i got a chance? This Year Ive Written Formaly with punctuation and stuff. no l33t language and its set out as a normal application would be.

I think that they would remember you used "l33t language" and would reject you, also if you typed with a capital at the beginning of each word as you did in the start of your sentence I think they may reject you, and a few spelling mistakes may lower your chances. ;)

Zuar
15-05-2007, 04:48 PM
It is abit harsh for people who can't spell to get rejected, but then again its worth while rejecting people who can't spell as what if you need something explaing and they can't spell question you will be like "WHAT DO U MEAN?"

beth
15-05-2007, 04:48 PM
gd luk 2 da ppl dat applyd.

Rofl, why do people do this? It was the same with 8F8. Nothing will happen.:rolleyes:

If you can't do a Subject Line properly then I guess they're assuming you're not good enough to be an X.
LOL innit. yr knowledge obv aint up to much if you can't fill in a subject line right, idiotzzzz.

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 04:49 PM
I think that they would remember you used "l33t language" and would reject you, also if you typed with a capital at the beginning of each word as you did in the start of your sentence I think they may reject you, and a few spelling mistakes may lower your chances. ;)

1) Most smart people did their applications in Microsoft Word or another spell-check program.

2) People who type in capital letters on every word may be a little annoying but I'm sure redtiz would still accept them since really, it's a sort of racist thing to do, saying that all people who write in 'All Caps' are not able to do the job of Habbo/Safety X.

3) If you typed leet.. You may as well just give up. :P

efq
15-05-2007, 04:49 PM
well, guess i did it write.

My application goes on for ever.

Xotuako
15-05-2007, 04:51 PM
I've been rejected...........

Not :D But maybe in the later stages I will be... Good luck to all.

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Halo 3, you've just given me an idea. Once the acceptance emails have been sent out, I think we should make a thread to show what we said; it'd be a laugh methinks and a few people would learn how to write PROPER applications. :P

Ed.
15-05-2007, 04:52 PM
What subject did they use?

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Well heres an example of what you had to do:

[Your name] Habbo X Application

[Your name] Safety X Application

Simply really, anyone who didn't do that failed. :> Oh and at the below post, that is damn tight really. I can see that they wanted to whittle down the numbers quite drastically.

Xotuako
15-05-2007, 04:54 PM
I put

Kapt - Safety X Application

Cwmbran
15-05-2007, 04:55 PM
1) Most smart people did their applications in Microsoft Word or another spell-check program.

2) People who type in capital letters on every word may be a little annoying but I'm sure redtiz would still accept them since really, it's a sort of racist thing to do, saying that all people who write in 'All Caps' are not able to do the job of Habbo/Safety X.

3) If you typed leet.. You may as well just give up. :P

1) Hopefully. :P

2) Typing with a capital at the beginning of each word is classed as poor grammar, would you (The People Who Type Like This) write like that in an essay? That is why I think, they may reject applicants that typed like that.

3) Well... Not much to say about "3)".

Dj_dude007
15-05-2007, 04:55 PM
I forgot to include my Habbo name in subject line so failed. :P

Xotuako
15-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Ooooo, unlucky dj_dude007!

Cwmbran
15-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Just checked my Inbox, no new messages.
Only applied for the fun of it.

Liz♥
15-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Maybe they do successful applicants who answered the questions to a suitable standard pass second test, tell people who didn't pass that test and that they failed.

Followed by a third test which is a regular check-up to see if they meet the criteria. By looking at past experience, they might just send the whole lot after it all, rather than sending out mass rejection e-mails every test that's done.

Black_Apalachi
15-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Ooer I thought I had that email then but it was just an email verification :8.

brandon
15-05-2007, 05:15 PM
It's pretty obvious what you have to do and if it did say what you had to put the subject line and you didn't then you fail the reading information test, which is important. If you made a typo or similar like dj dude then unlucky.

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 05:17 PM
They were rather tight on this years applications wern't they.. Should be fun though, if they're this tight then no way in hell am I getting in. xD

e5..
15-05-2007, 05:19 PM
I haven't been replied to xoxox :D

lol prt same ere

o and once u get through what do they ask u? I wanna be prepared.

lScottl
15-05-2007, 05:24 PM
i havent got mine back

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 05:27 PM
E5., they'll ask you Habbo general knowledge things, and would probably put you in situations like they did once with the 'Hotel Manager for a week' thing, were you had to say what you'd do in this situation etc. As I said before, don't get too excited if you haven't had yours back, it just means you know how to write a subject properly. Nothing to smile about really..

Swinkid
15-05-2007, 05:30 PM
No i typed it up perfectly. and i don't think that i used l33t last time. i think its just that i was not active.

Puberty
15-05-2007, 05:35 PM
oh shut up please

you don't have to put

[YOUR NAME] X app

because its not a system that reads it.
plus they can't fail you for having your name wrong way round

pyokra get out more little computer geek :eusa_clap

Jordy
15-05-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm pretty sure the next stage will be 'Criteria'. The bit about banned, how long you been on habbo etc.

Probably on Thursday/Friday they'll be a batch of about 500/600 Habbo's who didn't meet the criteria. Then she'll probably read the remaining applications, give about 100 the chance to come to quick fire quiz's and then select 20 bright ones from that.

I think this batch of Xs will be very good at their job, since it's certainly a test. Redtiz's version of the Apprentice, 'Job interview from hell'

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 05:49 PM
oh shut up please

you don't have to put

[YOUR NAME] X app

Hmm.. How mature of you. Just so you know, I was telling people, Edhawks in particular since he asked, what you had to put for your subject header on your application. They can fail you for having your name the wrong way round, and you know how I know that? Oh yes, the first post in this thread. If you think I'm such a computer geek who doesn't get out much, I don't give a damn; if I become anything like you if I go out more, then I'm not setting foot outside ever again.

As for the criteria, I look forward to be recieving a email from redtiz. :)

Stoj
15-05-2007, 06:05 PM
I don't think many of you on here will get in. last time for the safety x apps the just picked the 20 from interview and they all passed test. good luck to whoever enters ps - ed_hawks your not going to get in, you have been banned plenty of times in the last 6 mounths

Revivalry
15-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Well congratulations to all who wrote the subject line correctly lol, my application was proof read though by many people and they say that my application is excellent.. Hopefully i pass the next test, good luck to all <3

EDIT: Ooo the limit to apply is that your Habbo must of been created 6 or more months ago, mines 7 but i have other accounts to prove ive been around for about 2 years..

Papershop
15-05-2007, 06:18 PM
They also take into consideration how many bans you have recieved and how minor/major they are.

efq
15-05-2007, 06:21 PM
oh shut up please

you don't have to put

[YOUR NAME] X app

Be quite, you dont know do you. Also your weird with that name.

Leif
15-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Dear Habbo

Many thanks for your application to join the Habbo X or Safety X Team.

The initial part of the recruitment process, as stated on the website, was to follow the application instructions *exactly*. This included the instruction to put your Habbo name AND either 'Habbo X Application' or 'Safety X Application' in the subject line. This was the first test and a way to see who would take note of the instructions given.

Unfortunately your application did not have the correct subject line and therefore won't be passed on to the next stage where the content of applications are read.

Please don't let this discourage you from applying again in the future, but rather learn from this experience and ensure you read the application instructions carefully next time and do as they ask.

Many thanks!

Redtiz
Manager - UK Habbo X

This is a very harsh reply. However, it is our fault for being thick...

Btw, being careful with sending e-mails does not have anything to do with X's. I think that it is stupid how they target people. Some people can be in their mid 30's and spell poorly but that is just how they are and if they are going to choose people by how mature you are then being an X is not good for anyone. I think no one on habbo is actually mature except the ones who like to act like they are as if they are very high leveled in the pyramid of popularity.

Lilian
15-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Yes they will be harsh on things like that because it just proves that people are not following simple instructions such as that! Why should Redtiz have you on the team if you cannot do short and so simple tasks such as that?

You wont believe it but that do you think someone is going to employ you if you cannot follow a simple instruction?

Good luck to everyone else that applyed.

Kardan
15-05-2007, 06:48 PM
oh shut up please

you don't have to put

[YOUR NAME] X app

Yes you do - and a system doesn't read it - Redtiz does, so she'll scroll through the mail and reply a failed email to any that haven't got the correct subject.

e5..
15-05-2007, 06:53 PM
I copied and pasted my subject line and just stuck it in my habbo name. and If I remember correctly it just says remembe to include your habbo name and the following subject? also Ive only been banned twice? maybe three times on e5. Anyway, tbh good luck all.

Tom$
15-05-2007, 06:53 PM
oh shut up please

you don't have to put

[YOUR NAME] X app

It dose matter tbh... & Pyokra isn't a computer geek.. I knew him well on a old account "!Joneys!" I Think cause i've had many.. & He was never really on so sthu?

Yes you do - and a system doesn't read it - Redtiz does, so she'll scroll through the mail and reply a failed email to any that haven't got the correct subject.

True she dose read & it dose matter, I forgot if i put name LOL

e5..
15-05-2007, 06:56 PM
It dose matter tbh... & Pyokra isn't a computer geek.. I knew him well on a old account "!Joneys!" I Think cause i've had many.. & He was never really on so sthu?

hiya tom but u spelt does wrong lolz.

anyway, noone is really a computer geek, o and id rather stay inside than go out into 'town' and risk getting shot, killed, stabbed. I hear alot about that in the rough areas of the UK. Also staying insideeeeeeeee is safer, as ive pointed out. :D

Leif
15-05-2007, 06:58 PM
I copied and pasted my subject line and just stuck it in my habbo name. and If I remember correctly it just says remembe to include your habbo name and the following subject? also Ive only been banned twice? maybe three times on e5. Anyway, tbh good luck all.
You know, it would be easier if they bolded it because like thousands of other people, we write stuff on Microsoft Word before you paste on an e-mail so we can do spell checks. The subject line is barely used because I think "lazy" would sum up that reason.

I do understand that simple instructions are necessary to read but I also feel that it was purposely made that way to trick people.

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 07:00 PM
My place aint rough and I'm usually out downtown, it's only rough when the 'chavs' decide to start being utter sods.. Then we just whip them. :>

Tom$

anyway, noone is really a computer geek, o and id rather stay inside than go out into 'town' and risk getting shot, killed, stabbed. I hear alot about that in the rough areas of the UK. Also staying insideeeeeeeee is safer, as ive pointed out. :D

owell idc its spelling :P & ye staying inside is safer ;)

[Offtopic] Your E5 :P?

brandon

yep I know where your coming from seeing as your from leeds.
lol jk

and it isn't harsh and it's nothing to do with spelling, it's reading instructions and applying them.

Leif
15-05-2007, 07:04 PM
yep I know where your coming from seeing as your from leeds.
lol jk

and it isn't harsh and it's nothing to do with spelling, it's reading instructions and applying them.
This is going to be completely off-topic to the application but to an X, they must follow instructions...however, these instructions are not intended to be hidden from you and most likely repeated to you numerous times. In the application, it was mentioned once in the body of the application and that is where people have mysteriously forgotten about it because it was not visible enough. Therefore, I don't care about X's because their duty is quite tragic in my eyes and no where in hell would I want to become one in my life-time.

Zuar
15-05-2007, 07:06 PM

HIYA TOM!
XOOXOX

My place aint rough and I'm usually out downtown, it's only rough when the 'chavs' decide to start being utter sods.. Then we just whip them. :>

u always talk about being out in your messages.
HI RYAN? I THINK!

ON TOPIC: I HOPE I DONT FAIL I WANNA BE A HABBO X TO HELP NOOBS AND STUFF AND BE ABLE TO OVERRIDE DA ROOM THINGY U NO!

Leif
15-05-2007, 07:08 PM
HIYA TOM!
ON TOPIC: I HOPE I DONT FAIL I WANNA BE A HABBO X TO HELP NOOBS AND STUFF AND BE ABLE TO OVERRIDE DA ROOM THINGY U NO!

Nice one bud...this is why applying for an X is stupid. :eusa_clap

People are always after the extra features instead of what they were applying for which was the dedication to help others and to be noticed as a supporter/helper.

Tom$
15-05-2007, 07:08 PM
HIYA TOM!
XOOXOX

HI RYAN? I THINK!

Hi Scott :) & i wanna be a X, But ive had bans innit only on monday i got perm but rang up :) got unbanned mwhaha

ROFLLL YE LOL I get what u mean :P but scotts a nutter u see ;)

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 07:12 PM
HI RYAN? I THINK!

Hey er.. damn I forgot your name :< I'm ashamed *cry* I'll remember it soon.. oh... ohhhh... SCOTT! :D I probably do talk about being out.. cuz I'm out alot lol. xD

Lilian
15-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Zuar http://www.habboxforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3492402#post3492402)
HIYA TOM!

That's abosuletly pathetic. I hope you fail.

Tom$
15-05-2007, 07:34 PM
That's abosuletly pathetic. I hope you fail.

I hope you fail too tbh.

Lilian
15-05-2007, 07:36 PM
I hope you fail too tbh.

Who said I applyed lmao.

Tom$
15-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Who said I applyed lmao.

Noone, but it seems like you did... & i don't like how you act.. if you app'd u wud get REJECTEDDDDDDDD :)

brandon
15-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Noone, but it seems like you did... & i don't like how you act.. if you app'd u wud get REJECTEDDDDDDDD :)
but she didn't? and so would he.

Dentafrice♥
15-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Tom, stop moaning at peopl

Lilian
15-05-2007, 07:51 PM

Im really not sure what you've got against me. I don't care weather you like the way I act or not. Im not going to change for the benefit of you.

What you see is what you get!

Tom$
15-05-2007, 07:53 PM
kden
*stops moaning

Devil.Wont.Cry
15-05-2007, 08:05 PM
i got an email, i failed =[. they sed my app was perfect its just that i dont meet the criteria on one thing but they didnt say what =[ i dont understand ive had my account more than months, havent had too many bans, ive logged on 200 times. any ideas wa guys?

+44
15-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Guess i dont stand a chance with being permed unpermed then permed for cc fraud again then unpermed ? :rolleyes: Too bad i dont get to sit in the welcome lounge all day gin HIYAZ IM CALLED JAKE HU R U?!?!?!?!?!?!!!111111111

LOLOLOLOL kay guess im not to clever i didnt pass first stage

Dear Habbo

Many thanks for your application to join the Habbo X or Safety X Team.

The initial part of the recruitment process, as stated on the website, was to follow the application instructions *exactly*. This included the instruction to put your Habbo name AND either 'Habbo X Application' or 'Safety X Application' in the subject line. This was the first test and a way to see who would take note of the instructions given.

Unfortunately your application did not have the correct subject line and therefore won't be passed on to the next stage where the content of applications are read.

Please don't let this discourage you from applying again in the future, but rather learn from this experience and ensure you read the application instructions carefully next time and do as they ask.

Many thanks!

Redtiz
Manager - UK Habbo X

Fart
15-05-2007, 08:08 PM
I didnt get the email :) but ill proberbly get delcined because im dyslexic :(

PaulMacC
15-05-2007, 08:24 PM

I think that's unfair you should have told them saying PS etc.

+44
15-05-2007, 08:33 PM

Nah it shouldnt make a difference.

I take it dyslexic is where you cant read or right properly? Well i think yeh it shouldnt make a difference. If they reject you cos of that its because they are complete neeks tbh. A disability shouldnt stop you getting anywhere in life. And most people on habbo dont type properly anyway.

Leif
15-05-2007, 08:42 PM
His chances would go...POOF!

You can always find other ways of getting around your condition but then again, you were born that way and it should not make your chances of being an X any different then others.

Stoj
15-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Hey er.. damn I forgot your name :< I'm ashamed *cry* I'll remember it soon.. oh... ohhhh... SCOTT! :D I probably do talk about being out.. cuz I'm out alot lol. xD
I dont think so. People who ' go out' dont usually spread it on habbo. liers who like to act good do.

Stoj
15-05-2007, 08:45 PM
stop looking for the sympathy dyslexia doesnt do anything with your app. you could write it as slow as you wanted you had days.

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't double post.

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 08:49 PM
I dont think so. People who ' go out' dont usually spread it on habbo. liers who like to act good do.

Lmao, I don't go on Habbo; if I do it's for about an hour or two. :) I don't get what you mean by that though, 'Liars who like to act good do'? I think you messed up a bit there. Why are you commenting on this anyway Stoj? Puberty mentioned it out of pure immaturity and Scott pointed out I say it a bit (which is probably true), you don't come into the equation; unless you're my mother. Which you're not.

stop looking for the sympathy dyslexia doesnt do anything with your app. you could write it as slow as you wanted you had days.

Wow.. I've met the most insensitive person in the world! :/

Yoshimitsui
15-05-2007, 08:50 PM

Yes it does, it effects your ability to read and write,and they just can't work it out, some people are hardly going to go ask thier parents or whoever if they will help write their Habbo X application could they.

Zuar
15-05-2007, 08:51 PM

People are always after the extra features instead of what they were applying for which was the dedication to help others and to be noticed as a supporter/helper.

omg.
I WANNA HELP PEOPLE
*CRY*

but i really want the override feature to get into events loooooooool

nah I like helping noobs
i tell them to read the advice collums.

Stoj
15-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Yes it does, it effects your ability to read and write,and they just can't work it out, some people are hardly going to go ask thier parents or whoever if they will help write their Habbo X application could they.
well im not being nasty or anything, but whats the point in him applying then? he stringed his message off pritty well..

Zuar
15-05-2007, 08:54 PM
but she didn't? and so would he.

how do you know soz.
is your name emma now?

Yoshimitsui
15-05-2007, 09:01 PM
well im not being nasty or anything, but whats the point in him applying then? he stringed his message off pritty well..

Becasue he is entiteld to like every one else. But just becuase he may have a certain problem, it shouldant be used to undermine his ability to do the job. As he wantsto try for it like many others, if you don't try youl never get any where in life. 'if a t first you don't suceed, try, try again'! Thats what im told ;)

DJ-Vimto
15-05-2007, 09:04 PM
stoj... you really are the most insensitive person ive ever laid eyes on.

dyslexia is a disability. no matter how long a person spends writing something, the end results will still be the same.

its a disability that affects a persons ability to read and write, whether it be writing numbers or letters back to front, or just getting certain letter combinations mixed up.

as long as the someone declares in their application that they are dyslexic, they will have as good a chance as anyone if they meet all the requirements.

if redtiz were to reject a persons application because of a disability, she could well be putting her job on the line

to keep on topic, i havent recieved a rejection email yet, though i reckon i'll get one soon :(

BL!NKEY
15-05-2007, 09:16 PM
if redtiz were to reject a persons application because of a disability, she could well be putting her job on the line

If she accepted a person with bad dyslexia she would be putting her job on the line.

X's should be able to spell correctly and not make mistakes.

You wouldn't hire a quadriplegic to be a lifeguard at the pool.

But you could hire a mentally handicapped (filter) person to collect tickets at a move theater.

Barkseh2131
15-05-2007, 09:23 PM

I’m dyslexic and have managed to be both HabboxLive Manager and Forum Administrator on Habbox in the past, which is pretty much the same as being a Habbo X but you have to have a good knowledge of Habbox. So of course he can apply to become one.

e5..
15-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Everyone should be treated the same - Be dyslexic should make no diff. to your app. It's not yours or anyone else's fault. Therefor helkat will NOT judge on their ability - I hope.

Leif
15-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Everyone should be treated the same - Be dyslexic should make no diff. to your app. It's not yours or anyone else's fault. Therefor helkat will NOT judge on their ability - I hope.
If you mean ability to read, then yes :)

Yoshimitsui
15-05-2007, 09:34 PM

Yeah, just because someone doesant have perfect typing doesant mean they arent clever and are a good person. And Redtiz is head of Habbo Xs isant she!

BL!NKEY
15-05-2007, 09:35 PM

If a dyslexic person wrote a nice app without mistakes or just a few like any normal person would make, you are right, it should not make a difference.

But if they have countless spelling mistakes because of their dyslexia then it should matter because part of the job is being able to communicate with new habbos and it would not be good if the new habbos had a hard time understanding the X's.

Leif
15-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Yeah, just because someone doesant have perfect typing doesant mean they arent clever and are a good person. And Redtiz is head of Habbo Xs isant she!
I for one think that Redtiz is no more then what callie or any other staff was when they were incharge of these positions.

Especially when they make the mistake of making Habbo X's and Safety X's. I wouldn't be surprized if these increase greatly over the months. I also feel that habbo staff don't care about the new habbos and just try to make theirselves look good. If you carefully look at the "scamming and keylogging" issues on habbo, you would observe the amount of respect the habbo staff give to the members who been there for a year VS. people who were on habbo for 2 months for the first time.

If a dyslexic person wrote a nice app without mistakes or just a few like any normal person would make, you are right, it should not make a difference.

But if they have countless spelling mistakes because of their dyslexia then it should matter because part of the job is being able to communicate with new habbos and it would not be good if the new habbos had a hard time understanding the X's.

Communication between habbos and X's becomes a good example of the movie Spider-Man...When Peter Parker talks to the owner of the news company, the owner ignores Peter numerous times because he is usless to him. However, if Peter and the owner were good friends, the conversation would go on forever.

Being able to understand X's...? I still don't understand the X's right now because the X's are very immature or they have too much humor that they can't concentrate on other people but their "best friends on habbo".

daftmoo
15-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Leif, your comments etc. are somewhat off the topic of the acceptance or rather the rejection of X applications - not only that, but they are quite contradictory in that you say that Habbo Staff don't care, yet here we are discussing the endless trauma of being rejected over a subject line. Such stringent application criteria are there to ensure that Xs' know what they are doing - immaturity is not something to frown upon on a teenage chat room.

BL!NKEY raises a good arguement - Redtiz is unlikely to blanket everyone with an "oh, you're dyslexic, sorry - no job", but rather on a application-by-application basis. It would be unfair on both the Habbo X and the new player for anyone who had anything which disabled them from helping - but everyone has the right to try.

I for one applied with a rather 'Ms. World' styled application, yet to be rejected, and I wish everyone that applied the best of luck.

Shawnstra
16-05-2007, 06:40 AM
It is going around the hotel that alot of users which applied for either Habbo or Safety X have recieved an e-mail already.. Only the ones who recieved an e-mail will only be containing bad news.. The cause of the rejection is apparently if the subject line was written incorrectly.

Post below if you got one of these or just a general reply or comment =]
Nothing snide tho pls im just going on what ive been told.

So basically this is the batch that did some of the stuff wrong? Whew, I did not recieve an email :)

Zuar
16-05-2007, 06:46 AM
I for one think that Redtiz is no more then what callie or any other staff was when they were incharge of these positions.

Especially when they make the mistake of making Habbo X's and Safety X's. I wouldn't be surprized if these increase greatly over the months. I also feel that habbo staff don't care about the new habbos and just try to make theirselves look good. If you carefully look at the "scamming and keylogging" issues on habbo, you would observe the amount of respect the habbo staff give to the members who been there for a year VS. people who were on habbo for 2 months for the first time.

Communication between habbos and X's becomes a good example of the movie Spider-Man...When Peter Parker talks to the owner of the news company, the owner ignores Peter numerous times because he is usless to him. However, if Peter and the owner were good friends, the conversation would go on forever.

Being able to understand X's...? I still don't understand the X's right now because the X's are very immature or they have too much humor that they can't concentrate on other people but their "best friends on habbo".

I can assure you if you was an X it would be different :D

PS: IM 13 TODAY YAY

Aitken
16-05-2007, 08:11 AM

I see many mature X's about the hotel. There are so many different ages between people in the programme so you cannot expect every single X to be fully matured yet.

Well done to all that passed the first stage.

JackBuddy
16-05-2007, 10:07 AM
MORE X's!?! :x

Zuar
16-05-2007, 10:19 AM
yes more X's LOL

HotelUser
16-05-2007, 10:24 AM
I never received an E-mail but I don't remember my subject line. But I guess this means I typed it right?

Zuar
16-05-2007, 10:28 AM
yes it does

Elkaa
16-05-2007, 10:38 AM
1130 applications left to be rejected.. 20 left to be accepted.

It could be you... :p

Wizzdom
16-05-2007, 10:42 AM
I see many mature X's about the hotel. There are so many different ages between people in the programme so you cannot expect every single X to be fully matured yet.

Well done to all that passed the first stage.

I agree with this :)

Roboevil
16-05-2007, 10:47 AM
I'm surprised that many people got rejected. I presume the test shows that you're able to listen and follow instruction- the ones that failed obviously are incapable of it.

Wizzdom
16-05-2007, 10:48 AM
I'm surprised that many people got rejected. I presume the test shows that you're able to listen and follow instruction- the ones that failed obviously are incapable of it.

Correct, i didnt know anything about this, but i like the idea of it!

Tom$
16-05-2007, 10:50 AM
Ye true it dose show they are incapable of listening & following

Correct, i didnt know anything about this, but i like the idea of it!

& i like the idea 2 :P

Zuar
16-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Ye true it dose show they are incapable of listening & following

& i like the idea 2 :P

SO DO I

krazyhouse
16-05-2007, 03:06 PM
HIYA TOM!
XOOXOX

HI RYAN? I THINK!

omg.
I WANNA HELP PEOPLE
*CRY*

but i really want the override feature to get into events loooooooool

nah I like helping noobs
i tell them to read the advice collums.

Zuar why you acting like hhm a idiot?

You've applied to become a X yet your still commenting with stupid comments
are you trying to act cool and get rep or something?

your not really helping your application to be honest.

I just dont get some people.

Anyway's good luck to everyone :]

Earthquake
16-05-2007, 04:04 PM
I got myself a rejection email, but no reply for marjurum0 :).

Ashhizzle
16-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Zuar why you acting like hhm a idiot?

You've applied to become a X yet your still commenting with stupid comments
are you trying to act cool and get rep or something?

your not really helping your application to be honest.

I just dont get some people.

Anyway's good luck to everyone :]
Zuar has changed, for the worst. So have many other decent people tom :P

<3
16-05-2007, 04:16 PM

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but that's part of the application, to see if you can follow instructions to the letter!

e5..
16-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Why do you reject people who don't put the right subject line in?
All Xs have to follow basic instructions on what they can and can't do. During recruitment we include some very simple instructions on how to submit the application in order to test that people can read what they're asked to do carefully and can carry out those instructions.

there is proof ok lolz

Revivalry
16-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Emma just sent me an e-mail saying that she didn't recieve an application from me.. Well that's slightly annoying, well there's always another time :@

BlueLord
17-05-2007, 09:34 AM

Why bother applying for an X position if you cannot follow simple instructions such as the subject line... If you cannot follow a simple instruction such as that then personally I don't know why it's unfair that you get rejected.

Kanakai-D
17-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Those who got rejection emails before were rejected due to the fact that their subject line was wrong. Either they had no habbo name or they had no 'HabboX' or 'SafetyX' :)

Therefore if you getthe subject line wrong.. which is written in black and white on the application page.. then what else are you gonna get wrong? - Thats what habbo think

Good luck to all <3

le harry
17-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Have fun in the Welcome Lounge everybody, you seem real into the job.

99.9&#37; of people are in it for popularity.

Leif
17-05-2007, 10:57 AM

99.9% of people are in it for popularity.
I agree.

+rep

Virgin Mary
17-05-2007, 11:03 AM
By protesting you're just proving that you wouldn't be a good X anyway.

le harry
17-05-2007, 11:29 AM
No one goes in because "they are nice and really want to help people out"

I can't explain, you just want to get in with the staff, who wants to spend like 4 hours a day in the same room helping noobs, which very rarely need help.

southe
17-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Well i partly applied for the whole popular thing but want to be popular for helping ect if you get me lol

Also the rejections have been done yes? anyone have an idea of when the next lot light happen?

And im dyslexic aswell but i just took my time and made a good job of it, i doubt ill get past the next round but if i do then im lucky ^^

e5..
17-05-2007, 12:03 PM
they said that there are loads if duplicate and triples of emails, therefor some might get lost, and some of us won't get replies. It says in the FAQ's.

Wizzdom
17-05-2007, 12:13 PM

99.9% of people are in it for popularity.

I agree that some are there for the popularity but i would say only a third of them. 99.9% is nonsence :p

No one goes in because "they are nice and really want to help people out"

I can't explain, you just want to get in with the staff, who wants to spend like 4 hours a day in the same room helping noobs, which very rarely need help.

Everytime we log on (which could be once a day) we have to spend atleast 15 minutes in the welcome Lounge, some others do alot more. :)

I dont want to argue about it, just saying :D

le harry
17-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Oh, I just exaggerated ;)

Wizzdom
17-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Oh, I just exaggerated ;)

Just a little :P

Anyway well done to people who got past first round

Barkseh2131
17-05-2007, 02:27 PM
well doneeeeee.

Zuar
17-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Well i partly applied for the whole popular thing but want to be popular for helping ect if you get me lol

Also the rejections have been done yes? anyone have an idea of when the next lot light happen?

And im dyslexic aswell but i just took my time and made a good job of it, i doubt ill get past the next round but if i do then im lucky ^^

my friend is dyslexic don't make a fuss or tell us,
as it is just something that people with get on with.

if you are accept it and don't tell everyone like its the greatest thing ever its just like a cold, you will grow out of it :)

on topic: most people actually do want to help.
yet it is kind of stupid as some X's just don't give a dam and go to every event.

there like *OMG HABBO STAFF R IN DA BUILDING LETS GO AVOID DA QUE*
and I don't think its fair to give them core HC but then again if I was a X I would probally think different :rolleyes:

Shatterstar
17-05-2007, 05:49 PM
didn't even get a reply, feelin' loved.

Ed.
17-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Woo I still havent recieved an Email!

Looking Good For moi!

Swinkid
17-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Ok think i got a chance no rejection yet and its been a few days since first batch of rejects got sent

Zuar
17-05-2007, 06:25 PM
I haven't been rejected so far :)

Swinkid
17-05-2007, 06:26 PM
I haven't been rejected so far :)
if you good luck me ill good luck you lOL!
goodluck dude

Earthquake
17-05-2007, 06:32 PM
To be honest, the only reason I apply to become a habbo eXpert is just for the badge.. I am not ashamed of it tbh.

Ranger
17-05-2007, 07:06 PM
I applied for the safety.

No point applying for the Habbo-X because hardly anyone these days needs help.
And the welcome lounge is always full of idiots with a flooding tool or door blockers.
At least with safety you can do something useful. And I haven't got a rejection email thus far.

Pyroka
17-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Nothing as of yet.. Meep. :o

lScottl
17-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Nothing as of yet.. Meep. :o

same here. :O

Amerix
17-05-2007, 07:38 PM
same here. :O

And hear! ;)

Lerf
17-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Don't get too cocky if you've not been replied to. There were over a thousand applications, and just less than that made the first round I believe. They won't start reading the applications until they've cut down the numbers by a majority.

Technologic
17-05-2007, 07:51 PM
The people who have been rejected so far were the ones who failed to put the subject line right.. and that's about 200-500

Pyroka
17-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Don't get too cocky if you've not been replied to. There were over a thousand applications, and just less than that made the first round I believe. They won't start reading the applications until they've cut down the numbers by a majority.

Did you copy and paste a post from me earlier in this thread? :P Yeah agreed greatly, I'm not getting cocky since I'm in the 'P' part of apps so they may take time.

e5..
17-05-2007, 08:35 PM
I don't think it does it alphabetically.. Anyway, I have not had a reply as of yet! :D

Wizzdom
17-05-2007, 08:39 PM
my friend is dyslexic don't make a fuss or tell us,
as it is just something that people with get on with.

if you are accept it and don't tell everyone like its the greatest thing ever its just like a cold, you will grow out of it :)

on topic: most people actually do want to help.
yet it is kind of stupid as some X's just don't give a dam and go to every event.

there like *OMG HABBO STAFF R IN DA BUILDING LETS GO AVOID DA QUE*
and I don't think its fair to give them core HC but then again if I was a X I would probally think different :rolleyes:

Best of luck on your application :)

You may see what some Xs are like if you pass :D

Darklord12
17-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Woo, i didn't get an E-mail! i own... uhem.

crans
17-05-2007, 10:28 PM
lol i aint had any replies.. gay x

efq
20-05-2007, 12:06 PM
no reply yet woooooooooo

Alkaz
20-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Ooer i applied and no reply yet. Is that good?

efq
20-05-2007, 12:31 PM
i guess :D

le harry
20-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Maybe 1 / 2 people will make it from Habbox.

Dunno why people here are thinking they are going to make it just because they put a heading in there email right?

tularis
20-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Yeah, just because you got the subject line right doesn't mean your one step closer to becoming an X. There's about 800+ more people to choose from and the odds are stacked against all of us!

Liz♥
20-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Maybe 1 / 2 people will make it from Habbox.

Dunno why people here are thinking they are going to make it just because they put a heading in there email right?

Lol i'd quote what Kardan had said to get his point across but there's like 15 pages to look through.

1000+ people applied and only 350 failed through this was test, doesn't mean everyone else will be more likely to pass.

The next stage is much more harder :P

Zarton
20-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Lol i'd quote what Kardan had said to get his point across but there's like 15 pages to look through.

1000+ people applied and only 350 failed through this was test, doesn't mean everyone else will be more likely to pass.

The next stage is much more harder :P

Yeh, I still havent recieved an e-mail, but I dont fit the criteria (dont know why I bothered applying)

So there will be more failings.

Ed.
20-05-2007, 01:55 PM
No reply yet!

yay!

Barkseh2131
20-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Yeah, just because you got the subject line right doesn't mean your one step closer to becoming an X. There's about 800+ more people to choose from and the odds are stacked against all of us!

People who passed the first test are obviously a step closer…

Sony.Com
20-05-2007, 03:05 PM
People who passed the first test are obviously a step closer…

Yeah?

Unless in the messed up world of habbo things are backwords:S

Pyroka
20-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Hehe, well I don't meet the criteria fully but I've gave redtiz some food for thought. I do hope I pass but if I don't, I'll live. :P

Stoj
21-05-2007, 07:24 PM
ed-hawks your never going to pass... your always swearing on habbo youve had many 2 hour bans. *Removed*

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Do not post inappropriate language on Habbox Forum.

Pyroka
21-05-2007, 07:30 PM
ed-hawks your never going to pass... your always swearing on habbo youve had many 2 hour bans. *Removed*

Wow.. You've got as much a chance as him. Good luck if you've applied.. because you need it more than EdHawks to be honest. Still waiting on a reply from redtiz.. Oh I'm getting worried now lol, she's making my rejection long and painful.. well you know what I mean by painful.

Zuar
21-05-2007, 07:40 PM
hi ryan

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

lScottl
21-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Wow.. You've got as much a chance as him. Good luck if you've applied.. because you need it more than EdHawks to be honest. Still waiting on a reply from redtiz.. Oh I'm getting worried now lol, she's making my rejection long and painful.. well you know what I mean by painful.

obv not, as i dont meet the criteria by far, and i havent been rejected yet.

OmgitsAmanda
21-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I havnt had a email back yet o.o

Al-Gave
21-05-2007, 09:35 PM
A lot of people have said "I've applied but I won't pass. I don't fit the criteria." It makes me wonder why they bother. Save us all some work.

crans
21-05-2007, 09:37 PM
ha, i aint got no reply.

le harry
21-05-2007, 09:50 PM
MIKE U CAN DO IT!

crans
21-05-2007, 09:54 PM
MIKE U CAN DO IT!

lol rly!!!!!!

beau03
22-05-2007, 02:59 AM
Why bother applying for an X position if you cannot follow simple instructions such as the subject line... If you cannot follow a simple instruction such as that then personally I don't know why it's unfair that you get rejected.

Well said, and I agree.

e5..
22-05-2007, 09:08 AM
I've still no reply. I hope my application didn't get lost ;P

Elkaa
22-05-2007, 09:24 AM
I've still no reply. I hope my application didn't get lost ;P

1200 applications remain after the sorting of the crap, from what could be a potential candidate. Give Redtiz the time - She said it would take around 3 weeks. I personally would imagine more, if she's doing it solo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!