PDA

View Full Version : Grey Pixel Warriors Get Support

Liz♥
15-05-2007, 05:45 PM
I've tried looking through the whole of the Habbo site, but I can't find the winning entry.

but they win themselves... Buubar

http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/inspection

They're also about to add the green tea elementals staff member, they might be reviewing the entries.

Green Tea Elementals Finalist: Seggar

Grey Pixel Warriors Finalist: .Matt..Chenery.

Buubar took a long time to consider who should win his support. All day in fact. However, he eventually made his decision. Buubar will be joining...

Grey Pixel Warriors

Green Tea Elementals: Runners Up

MasterSparkz
Hikez
Pink_munky
brettoh2004

Grey Pixel Warriors: Runners Up

JessaLil
Wizard-lfc
Sporf
EmoGilly

here for URL to it

http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/inspection/results.html

Jordy
15-05-2007, 05:49 PM
OWNED :)

KEEP IT GOING GREYS!

I have the feeling it'll be kinda rigged, like it often is on Habbo, or looks anyway. A staff will join grey, then one joins green, then grey, then green. etc just to make it interesting and it all depends on the last staff member.

Pyroka
15-05-2007, 05:51 PM
I think it's all to do with who offers the most coffee/tea to a certain member of staff in the offices. I can see the offices right now, in turmoil. >_>

ross
15-05-2007, 05:57 PM

Buubar took a long time to consider who should win his support. All day in fact. However, he eventually made his decision. Buubar will be joining...

Grey Pixel Warriors

MasterSparkz
Hikez
Pink_munky
brettoh2004

JessaLil
Wizard-lfc
Sporf
EmoGilly

Jamesy
15-05-2007, 05:57 PM
i dunno, so grey's want the hotel to stay the same...and greens want it changed. If greens want it changed then im with them. Habbo UK would be much better updated.

Liz♥
15-05-2007, 05:58 PM

Grey Pixel Warriors

MasterSparkz
Hikez
Pink_munky
brettoh2004

JessaLil
Wizard-lfc
Sporf
EmoGilly

fnx ross :D

*adds*

Black_Apalachi
15-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Wowzer didn't even get runner-up :P. Lol @ the winning "Green Tea" billboard being mainly grey :rolleyes:. Other than that, it's a nice, simple but effective idea :). The "Grey" entry is just a screenshot?

Anyway, as far as the Gallery Competition rules state, one of those entries is invalid because they are both different sizes (therefore one is wrong) :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!