PDA

View Full Version : [Help guide] How to act...

VPSwow
15-05-2007, 06:40 PM
A lot of members on this forum have been posting threads about how to get people to like them and how to get the girls of their dreams.

I have been in many situations like this before when i have thought to myself, how can i act to make this happen?

The simple answer would be to act who you are and live with it. Well this is where i am going to try and help you :D

Making friends.

The easiest way to make good and true friends is to find someone with a similer hobby to you. If you enjoy reading, find someone to talk to in the library, if you like chess, maybe find a chess club. Ok you get the drift. When you have started to chat to this person you will realise how good it feels to not worry about how "popular" you are. You dont have to hang around with the "cool" guys to be popular. All i would say is be who you are and adapt on your own feelings and hobbies.

Getting the girl of your dreams.

This may sound impossible and well... IT IS. Again i have felt this. I liked a girl for ages and ages and lots of guys like her. Obviously she wasnt interesting in me and wanted someone much more "fitter" than me. I realised it was either change to be someone who i wasnt or go find someone else. I began to think i should try to change to get this one girl to like me. But then i realised id rather date someone who liked me than someone who wanted me for my looks. My solution again would be act yourself and dont change for anyone exept yourself.

I really hope this will help someone. Remember you are yourself and not what other people want you to be :)

mangle
15-05-2007, 06:49 PM
A lot of members on this forum have been posting threads about how to get people to like them and how to get the girls of their dreams.

I have been in many situations like this before when i have thought to myself, how can i act to make this happen?

The simple answer would be to act who you are and live with it. Well this is where i am going to try and help you :D

Making friends.

The easiest way to make good and true friends is to find someone with a similer hobby to you. If you enjoy reading, find someone to talk to in the library, if you like chess, maybe find a chess club. Ok you get the drift. When you have started to chat to this person you will realise how good it feels to not worry about how "popular" you are. You dont have to hang around with the "cool" guys to be popular. All i would say is be who you are and adapt on your own feelings and hobbies.

This may sound impossible and well... IT IS. Again i have felt this. I liked a girl for ages and ages and lots of guys like her. Obviously she wasnt interesting in me and wanted someone much more "fitter" than me. I realised it was either change to be someone who i wasnt or go find someone else. I began to think i should try to change to get this one girl to like me. But then i realised id rather date someone who liked me than someone who wanted me for my looks. My solution again would be act yourself and dont change for anyone exept yourself.

I really hope this will help someone. Remember you are yourself and not what other people want you to be :)
Not impossible to get the girl of your dreams. I waited 1 year being this girls friend and then we had a lovely 6 month relationship. She dumped me on Thurs last week >_>

Tristan
15-05-2007, 06:54 PM
I think that this is just a "plz stikki me" thread...
Some information is rather inaccurate and well, this isn't really needed tbh.

VPSwow
15-05-2007, 06:57 PM
No im not really bothered about any of my threads to be stickied. I havnt got any stickied threads anywhere in this forum and tbh i dnt care if it stays this way. I have just noticed lots and lots of threads asking the same question and im hoping this will help.

Sorry you feel that.

DiscoPat
16-05-2007, 12:27 AM
Nice guide, +rep

Stealth$
16-05-2007, 08:35 AM
A guide on how to act?
People should not "Act" they should be them selfs.

VPSwow
16-05-2007, 02:59 PM
A guide on how to act?
People should not "Act" they should be them selfs.

That is the point on the thread :D

Stealth$
16-05-2007, 03:17 PM
That is the point on the thread :D
Theres a guide?
tbh i don't see how you can guide someone on life from where im standing you fail at it.

FlyingJesus
16-05-2007, 04:31 PM

1) Some peoples' "self" is crap, hence why they have no friends.
2) How can you help someone be themselves? Fail.

You dont have to hang around with the "cool" guys to be popular.

Yes you do, otherwise your popularity means nothing. No-one cares if you have a horde of loners.

This may sound impossible and well... IT IS.

For you maybe.

Ramones
16-05-2007, 05:01 PM
don't you think everybody already knows that, maybe you should write a guide for people who are to embarassed to ask a girl?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!