PDA

View Full Version : My Application I submitted -- DJ Fox from HxRadio interview :o

Drewar
01-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Hello there, this is an *exact* copy of the application I sent in hopefully becoming an article writer.

Hello, my Habbo and HabboxForum names are BirdsDontFly. I would like to apply to be a Habbox writer. I believe that I would make a good writer because I am on and I really enjoy expressing my emotions, thoughts, and getting people's voices heard. I do use proper english ALWAYS and I do not type with "u" instead of "you" etc. Included, is the transcript of an interview I did with Habbox Radio's very own.. DJ-FOX!!!

Me: Hello, how are you today?
DJ-Fox: I'm Good :P
Me: We all know who you are, DJ Fox, a great dj!
Me: We are all wondering, do you like your job at Habbox Radio?
DJ-Fox: Yes i do :) its given me a chance to continue something i love to do.
Me: What is your favorite type of music to play on the radio?
DJ-Fox: Well im kinda into a bit of everything but i love rap/r&b...thing is most of it has like way to much swearing for radio...or isnt habbox radio friendly even if i bleep them out :P
Me: What is your favorite public room on Habbo Hotel?
DJ-Fox: hmmm that would have to be the chromide club...i think thats what its called right?:P
Me: If you could improve Habbo Hotel in one way, what would it be?
DJ-Fox: I think i would remove some fo the hobbas powers....because some hobbas tend to be power hungry and tend to get away with a lot of things.
Me: Good Choice :D
Me: What is *your* thought on the releases and re-releases of the rares? Paras etc?
DJ-Fox: well some i dont mind like petals and paras...but if they started releasing rares like thrones and so on that would just kill habbo trading and peoples spirits.
Me: If you had one tip for those many fans out there who would like to be a Habbox Radio DJ... what would it be?
DJ-Fox:lol i would tell them like all entertainment ...to get somewhere its who you know, not so much what you know :P But its a bonus if u got both of those going for yah xD
Me: Okay, that basically wraps it up, is there anything you'd like to say to everybody out there?
DJ-Fox: I would like Peace out homie G's! G-g-g-unit! LOL! sorry habit xD

I would like to give a special "Thank-You" to DJ-Fox from HabboxRadio who took the time to have an interview with me. Thanks alot :)

If you liked this peice of work, please leave comments here :) And maybe rate out of 10. I realize that the questions are somewhat weak but DJ Fox only had about a half an hour to do the interview. And if you liked this work, stay tuned because the owner of 100% Confused Mazes , L1C , has agreed to do an interview with me :) Good rep is always appreciated :)

Angel-Light
01-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Cool interview Drew :) Good luck on your application :D I'm not very good at interviews, I'm not good at being interviewed either :( :p

blackened-heart
01-05-2005, 09:47 PM
aww thats really good :) 8/10

hope you get what you were after :)

Drewar
02-05-2005, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I wouldn't mind getting some more replies!

BlueTails
02-05-2005, 07:47 AM
Well Done :D

Krypsis
02-05-2005, 07:57 AM
Id give it a nice 9/10 nice job.

Jin
02-05-2005, 08:22 AM
Yes Well Done :) But still no results till Thursday or Friday :D

Krypsis
02-05-2005, 08:46 AM
I hope I get through, but i understand if I dont... But Jins a great writers manager well done.. ;)

Drewar
03-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Thanks for all of the feedback, keep posting :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!