PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a habbo related layout - Paying 1000 credits

RYANNNNN
16-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Please post here with links to previous examples, it's a habbo layout - can't really say much more than that.

Oni
16-05-2007, 02:54 PM
If your so good at webdesign why not create one yourself :rolleyes:

Sygon..
16-05-2007, 02:56 PM
"I smell failure, in the air".

Oni
16-05-2007, 03:00 PM
"I smell failure, in the air".
Its because hes hard...

RYANNNNN
16-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Ozzie doesn't know what webdesign is, ha.

Sygon..
16-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Ozzie doesn't know what webdesign is, ha.

Web Design is not selling sites.

RYANNNNN
16-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Did I ever say it was? Sygon, my friend - you are a strange person.

Sygon..
16-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Did I ever say it was? Sygon, my friend - you are a strange person.

1. Im not your friend.

2. "strange" what a great word.

Oni
16-05-2007, 03:10 PM
1. Im not your friend.

2. "strange" what a great word.
I liked that bit

RYANNNNN
16-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Oh c'mon now Sygon, we are best friends!
&& lol how Ozzie isn't replying to what I said.

Blob
16-05-2007, 03:16 PM

Thats cos you speak out of your..

Well, you would know...

1000 creds = £84.50

Oni
16-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Im not saying I do and I never have its you who thinks they are the best at webdesign and sygon dislikes you just as everyone on this forum does.

Sygon..
16-05-2007, 03:19 PM

No were not your just acting like your like your usual self, the ***, because i got your precious "$100" aka $50 script.

Big deal all it uses its preg match and copy get over it php is free so why be an *******?

You just don't like to see others exceed, you were even sad enough to report my old arcade to adsense, what a idiot.

RYANNNNN
16-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Shut the hell up Ozzie, you are a complete ******, don't speak for everyone please, who do you think you are? Where did I say I was the best at webdesign?

Sygon, I love you man. Although, where does the $100 come into it? Or even the $50, big deal, you couldn't make it. LOL noob at your php is free comment. you couldn't go and take wordpress and claim as your own, even though php is free.

Sygon, you for one should know I DO like to see others succeed, you even said yourself, I used to help you.

Sygon..
16-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Shut the hell up Ozzie, you are a complete ******, don't speak for everyone please, who do you think you are? Where did I say I was the best at webdesign?

Sygon, I love you man. Although, where does the $100 come into it? Or even the $50, big deal, you couldn't make it. LOL noob at your php is free comment. you couldn't go and take wordpress and claim as your own, even though php is free.

Sygon, you for one should know I DO like to see others succeed, you even said yourself, I used to help you.

I can make it, but it was right in front of me? Why make your own free blog script when wordpress is there for you to use?

I didnt claim your script as my own

And to the "you used to help me" comment, why be the *** now?

Blob
16-05-2007, 03:26 PM
The only thing I dislike about you is that your so big headed.

Now shutup.

RYANNNNN
16-05-2007, 03:28 PM
I can make it, but it was right in front of me? Why make your own free blog script when wordpress is there for you to use?

I didnt claim your script as my own

And to the "you used to help me" comment, why be the *** now?

Doesn't matter, the fact of the matter is - my script isn't opensource. You shouldn't have it at all.

Is your *** mean't to be BFF?

Oni
16-05-2007, 03:29 PM

I am George thanks
You have repeatedly said how good you are 'I'm 100 times better than you at webdesign
I thought Id colour code it so your small mind can understand

Sygon..
16-05-2007, 03:31 PM
I offered to delete it but you dont trust me?

RYANNNNN
16-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Oh, you're funny, very funny. You should definitely become a stand up comedian.

Obviously you don't understand, just because I said I was better than you at webdesign .. Doesn't mean I said I was the best at webdesign.

I thought I'd put it in huge letters so it stands out, and you read it all.

RYANNNNN
16-05-2007, 03:33 PM
As for Sygon, do you really think I would trust you now, especially after you tricked your mate into doing it, Tucker never agreed to you editing the scripts if he pasted me the correct chatlogs, you tricked him.

You don't even like me, although (of course, I love you), do you seriously think I would think you'll delete it?

Oni
16-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Oh, you're funny, very funny. You should definitely become a stand up comedian.

Obviously you don't understand, just because I said I was better than you at webdesign .. Doesn't mean I said I was the best at webdesign.

I thought I'd put it in huge letters so it stands out, and you read it all.
Thanks the large text helped.

Invent
16-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I'll design one (watermarked a lot) and will sell you it if you go first.

Sygon..
16-05-2007, 03:40 PM
As for Sygon, do you really think I would trust you now, especially after you tricked your mate into doing it, Tucker never agreed to you editing the scripts if he pasted me the correct chatlogs, you tricked him.

You don't even like me, although (of course, I love you), do you seriously think I would think you'll delete it?

I USED to like you, i didnt trick him into it, i was genuinly going to edit it, just like i fixed most of the errors on his site yesterday?

Oni
16-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Well done ryan
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/711/ryanwk4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Flisker
16-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Can you all stick to the bloody topic. All this arguing on this forum gawd i swear HxF admin team should make a Argue Forum -.-'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would make you a layout if i could make them lol

RYANNNNN
16-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Well done ryan
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/711/ryanwk4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Says the one who was sad enough to make that, and Sygon. He should have asked me rather than give it away.

Oni
16-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Says the one who was sad enough to make that, and Sygon. He should have asked me rather than give it away.
I didnt claim not to be sad? I didnt claim not to be a n00b either?

Sygon..
16-05-2007, 03:53 PM

He didnt give it away he didnt know that i got the script by editing it?

RYANNNNN
16-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Well yeah, you did - because you haven't put yourself on that?

Oni
16-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Well yeah, you did - because you haven't put yourself on that?
Maybe im not in the official habbox CLUB of n00**

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!