PDA

View Full Version : An Interview with a scripter

manga21
01-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Me-hello and thank you for leting me interview you

Tim-hello np :)

me-so wot can you tell me about scripting?]

tim-just ask :)

Me-ok so you change the colour of my stickies but i have change them back now how is it that i can see the colour even thought i dont have the program i thought only people who scripted the frurni could see how is this?

tim-ye, its to do with what ur computer handls and what there servers handle, when u click a stiky with rights and change anything on it, it uploadz to ur comp then i can change it when it is sent bk

me-ahh i see so did you make the program your self because all these ones you can download are msot probs logged or virus.

tim-no, its an old program meant for cheating gamboling progs i think
lol, no its not classes as a hacking program witch is good, iv donwload so many realy realy good programs and when i go to open them with this comp it says, sorry u do not have the rights to open this program pliz ask ur administratore, its my fing comp... it only happens woth winXp that prob..

Me-ok so wot else can you do?

tim-well i have been a hobba for 20 mins and hc for 30 that was before v.7 and do this thing called weight script wot could make your walls black but i cant do this beacuse of v.7 tho nearly nothing works anymore because the v7, if i had figured it out b4 the v7 i would have been able to put furni into walls but thats patched so its going to be ages b4 somone figurs out the coding 4 it.

Me-so can you change colour of furni?

tim- no i wish i could, i canonly amke peopel wave and change colour of stkcies because of v.7 so someone needs to find out the scripts

Me-so woudl you script any ones room if you could

tim-nah its a bit mean i only do stickies if my mates want me too and i woudl only put peoples fruni in there was if they realy peeed me off realy realy lol.

me-thank you any ways for leting me inter view you bye bye

tim-no probs :) bye

there was some other stuff about banning wot you most probs now so i didnt post it please leave comments

Smiddy
01-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Whats The Actual Point In This Thread :s Sorry I Dnt Understand what your trying to get at

manga21
01-05-2005, 10:07 PM
just a little interview thats all i wonder if iposted it in the right place thought

Ranger
01-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Sounds like that scripter only knows how to push buttons if he can't be bothered to find out how to do new things.

Owen
01-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Heh' that scripter could do nothing
should of interviewed tom *hint hint*
lol jks

manga21
01-05-2005, 11:32 PM
Heh' that scripter could do nothing
should of interviewed tom *hint hint*
lol jks
tom lol who could that be?

?-Doc-?
02-05-2005, 02:36 AM
Manga sure YOUR not the scripter :P Jkz Jkz. Wierd INTERVIEW

manga21
02-05-2005, 09:13 AM
i am not i dont ahve a clue lol

.Ex-
02-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Noob scripter. Not News not Rumours.

dannyboymed
02-05-2005, 09:26 AM
Manga wanted to do something, it's an alright interview :)

manga21
02-05-2005, 09:27 AM
so wot is it god people on froums need to stop to be so mean god its just a little interview some people might find interesting if you dont like dont read

Bear-Max
02-05-2005, 09:47 AM
He's not exactly a rebellious bad boy is he?

He thinks scripting is "mean".

manga21
02-05-2005, 09:59 AM
some scripters arnt realy

scottish
02-05-2005, 10:00 AM
No Point in this..

manga21
02-05-2005, 10:04 AM
looks some people might find it interesting ok i wanted to do something ok so if you dont like it dont read as i said before ok? why do you ahve to be so rude about it cant you say in it in a polite way?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!