PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Weird stacking Roller Glitch?

Aqueous
16-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Hey!

I am trying to stack on rollers and for some reason it is not letting me stack more than two items as any given time no matter what I use, I've tried close stacking, mat stacking and chair and what ever I try it just won't let me.

Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried deleting my cache and reloading and it still won't work. I did however upgrade shockwave to 10.2 yesterday could this be it?

Thanks!

-SwItCh.
16-05-2007, 08:18 PM
i think that happens sometimes well it has to me when you use just 2 rollers, won't happen if you use 4 rollers though

hope that helps

Vee
17-05-2007, 11:30 AM
If there are two rollers in your room, you can only stack 2 things together.

So what you need to do is put some rollers off to the side in the same room.

MrCorny
17-05-2007, 02:26 PM
For the amount of items you want to stack you will need thr same amount of rollers. Just lay them in the room without anything ontop.

Jambe
28-05-2007, 06:26 PM
i think that happens sometimes well it has to me when you use just 2 rollers, won't happen if you use 4 rollers though

hope that helps

Had the same problem i worked out a remidie as i cba buying 2 more rollers
:S
(Found this oout when i got trashed :( :S )

(As far as i know this only works for 3 high )

Get 2 rollers where you want the stack put your stacking thing z shefl w.e then slide you object into it not ON,IN. then Take away the roller the stack isnt on( Quick dont take away roller when your stack is on it or it leaves a gap in the middle) and then your combonation will slide on the floor (Make sure your combonation is where you want the whole stack to be., Then move the rollers and put your stacking iteam down on the rollers (Z shelf on the roller) then put the object (ON) it then take the stacking iteam(Z shelf) away, Slide the other object under it
then rotate roller towards the Combination you made first (Rotate when the 2 stacked object arent on) then when the objects rolls back on the other roller, (The roller facing the Combination) the roller with the 2 stacked Object will slide ontop of the Combination , Then take away the z shelf or w.e then you have 3 things stacked

Hope this helps if not

Pm me in game i can show you as im not that good at explaining

-=5cott=- in game :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!