PDA

View Full Version : Noobish.. need help with an Xbox controller-cri-

Niall!
17-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Hey, I got Spiderman 3 yesterday.. and I have 2 questions

I live in France, my console is french but changed to english language, all my games are french but play in english, but no Spiderman 3. Anyone know why??

And doe's anybody know where the RS button is on the Xbox 360 controller?

:Hazel
17-05-2007, 02:03 PM
I dunno about the fench/english thing but the RS button is at the top of the controller on the right hand side.

Niall!
17-05-2007, 02:08 PM
I dunno about the fench/english thing but the RS button is at the top of the controller on the right hand side.

What the trigger button? I've pressed it.. it just makes spiderman swing!

:Hazel
17-05-2007, 02:09 PM
no not that one, the one above it.

Niall!
17-05-2007, 02:12 PM
no not that one, the one above it.

Ok hold on.. I will TRY and do an Xbox controller impression..

LT RT (trigger buttons)
dont remember (buttons below trigers)

Movement stick XYBA buttons
Pad Camera

Should be in the right place

mangle
17-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Isn't RS right stick? :]
If so just click the right stick.

Niall!
17-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Thanks Mangle ill tri it..

kano
17-05-2007, 05:29 PM
if u want to sync you controller and 360 (wireless not sure about wired) then its a lil button near the port at the top of the controller.

for spiderman if you brought the game in france then theres a chance it will noly be in french i think this is case for lost planet not sure but i think if u got it in japan then its only in japanese. i suggest you buy your games from play.com or somewhere like that.

Niall!
17-05-2007, 06:53 PM
if u want to sync you controller and 360 (wireless not sure about wired) then its a lil button near the port at the top of the controller.

for spiderman if you brought the game in france then theres a chance it will noly be in french i think this is case for lost planet not sure but i think if u got it in japan then its only in japanese. i suggest you buy your games from play.com or somewhere like that.

I don't have credit cards
don't have paypal
mum and dad won't do it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!