PDA

View Full Version : Fremmy Trials

[Chris]
17-05-2007, 05:55 PM
in the fremmy trials

2: Thorvald the Warrior
In the house north of the long hall. He wants you to prove yourself through fighting Koschei the Deathless in the dungeon under the house. However, you'll have to do this without any armour or weapons. You can do 2 things: Either kill Koschei the Deathless in all four forms, or kill the first three and die to the fourth form. If you choose die to the fourth form, make sure you are NOT wearing a ring of life. Bring prayer pots, super sets and lots of good food if you want to kill him. Even at level 100 players have trouble with the fourth form. Koschei drains prayer while you fight him, but you get it back after the fight.

When you've killed him, you'll get his sword. A good idea is to use many rings of recoil (see crafting guide) to hit him for more damage. The fourth form is the most difficult because he has over 100 hits and will attack you very fast.

if i die do i loose my items ect?

Jackk
17-05-2007, 05:58 PM
in the fremmy trials

if i die do i loose my items ect?

you have to go thru like 3 rounds of him getting tougher and tougher if you die on the 3rd round you have completed this bit and then just talk to the guy again. i think you die if you dont beat him in the 1st or 2nd round ot sure tho.

Tbh
17-05-2007, 08:28 PM
you cant take items with you :)

Jackk
17-05-2007, 08:29 PM
you cant take items with you :)

you can take food and stuff.

DJ-Vimto
17-05-2007, 10:24 PM
best thing to take is:

good food
rings of recoil
prayer pots

and use protect from melee prayer

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!