PDA

View Full Version : What are your parents like?

Aflux
17-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Mine are highly embarrassing; dad especially.

Ostinato
17-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Yeh my dad is REALLY embaressing and can be a pain in the back side a lot... :p

Their both quite cool and down to earth really and are quite cool with me and my life and stuff, and don't mind me rolling in drunk at 5am! :P

My mums pregnant just now though... due in 2 weeks! :O

bullwinkle
17-05-2007, 06:53 PM
down to earth. let me do anything.

littlestar.19
17-05-2007, 06:53 PM
my dad is a poor excuse for a father.a pretty sick individual.
and my mum is going through some sort of midlife crisis.she trys 2 dress like a teen wearing the sort of skirts britney spears would blush at lol.i actually caught her drying her clothes in the microwave.when i asked wat the hell she was thinking she said "they dry quicker in there and that she was l8 for meeting her friends".can i just make a point of saying i dont live with her.im not as dim as she is lol

bullwinkle
17-05-2007, 06:56 PM
my dad is a poor excuse for a father.a pretty sick individual.
and my mum is going through some sort of midlife crisis.she trys 2 dress like a teen wearing the sort of skirts britney spears would blush at lol.i actually caught her drying her clothes in the microwave.when i asked wat the hell she was thinking she said "they dry quicker in there and that she was l8 for meeting her friends".can i just make a point of saying i dont live with her.im not as dim as she is lol

oh, my god.

English
17-05-2007, 06:58 PM
I love my parents! My Dad is totally cool; enjoys football, likes quite a lot of good music(mainly indie), and buys my beers for me cos I'm not 18! He shows me a lot of respect and helps me out and I show him lots of respect. We never seem to fall out and he's just someone who is totally down to earth and cool. Sure he can get a bit embarassing after a few drinks on the dance floor but he is a complete legend and my mates like him, he really is amazing!
My Mum is cool aswell, into mainly pop music and 80s stuff and I chat to her quite a bit and she gives good advice! She is top notch, when I come in drunk she just guides me to bed and when I've had too many to drink she just takes me to be sick in the toilet and is always to look after me in my over-the-top ways!

I am really lucky with my parents, I got 2 absolute crackers and wouldn't trade them for the world!

littlestar.19
17-05-2007, 07:00 PM
i know. it explain's why im 1 bean short of a sprout dont it lol x

VPSwow
17-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Mum - Strictest of the two, however i find it easier to get out of stuff with her. For example if i get into trouble at school, i can find a way out. However she can be really embarassing, but she gives me more money ect.

Dad - Less strict but stays to his word. Isnt really embarrasing but isnt as kind either.

bullwinkle
17-05-2007, 07:01 PM
these are all very descriptive. in say.. six words: they dont care what i do.

@xP
17-05-2007, 07:02 PM
My mum shout and is a stress and a AOL IM freak..

My dad is ok.

My step Dad is cool :)

summer
17-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Mine are really great (mum and stepdad) They're not too overprotective, but they don't act like they don't care. :) I don't really see/know my real Dad that much anymore so yeah..

dramatic
17-05-2007, 07:05 PM
My mum's really nice and doesn't mind what time I come in and stuff.

My dad's a bit different mainly because he doesn't live with me. But he's nice.

RedStratocas
17-05-2007, 07:16 PM
My parents are way too good, to be honest. They can be really embarrassing a lot, which is why I pretty much never let them meet my friends. Other than that, I have no complaints about them.

summer
17-05-2007, 07:18 PM
I'd hate to have embarassing parents.

-cringe-

bullwinkle
17-05-2007, 07:19 PM
I dont talk to my parents. They have split up and give me money.

Energizer
17-05-2007, 08:22 PM
total *********.

SusieC
17-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Out of them both, I would say my Mum is the most embarassing (esp. when in front of my friends!) but then again, my Dad isn't exactly the coollest hippy ever. xP

sarey
17-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Dad - abandoned me, no longer have any contact with him, he was a pure idiotic excuse for a father, he was evil.

Mom - awesome. Love her to bits, she can be embaressing, but most parents are. :)

-Soph-
17-05-2007, 11:38 PM
my mum is coooolll

all my friends think she is amazing because they all have mormon parents who are strict.

FlyingJesus
18-05-2007, 12:00 AM
My parents are great. They're divorced but I still see my dad regularly (except at the moment he's in Singapore on business..), and my mum's remarried. I'm lucky enough to have a really nice stepdad, I know a lot of people don't so yeah grateful for that. He doesn't intervene in my life really, we just get on and let each other go about our business as we will. Of course, they can all be embarrassing but they're not too bad actually, and I usually play along with it if they are.

348GTS
18-05-2007, 12:08 AM
My parents are awesome. In the 15 years that I've lived, I've heard them fight twice. Thats it.

Ry
18-05-2007, 12:18 AM
My parents are brilliant, im over spoiled at times.

Bef
18-05-2007, 12:25 AM
eurgh...

Crono
18-05-2007, 12:58 AM
I don't really know what my dad's like, I see him like twice a year. Whenever I'm around him he's really quiet.

I love my mom. I can talk to her about anything and I get away with almost everything. And she spoils me quite a bit, but not too much.

clarissa !!
18-05-2007, 07:21 AM
depends. my mum can be ok but sometimes she just annoying and selfish

my dads alright i spose

stepdads alright, he gives me money (Y)

PenguinFluid
18-05-2007, 08:53 AM
Dad = total ***pot abused my mom and me from when I was bron to when I was 4 then mum got rid of the *******. Used to see himfortnightly dont see him now because his knew girlfrien is a ***** and I ''accientally' letgo of the criket bat when playing and ''unfortunately'' it hit the **** in the month

MUM - Best parent evr lols , Amazing even if I do get spoled a bit

:Hazel
18-05-2007, 09:01 AM
both are just average tbh :S

,Jess,
18-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Well I don't know my Dad... but my Mum well she's just normal apart from sometimes when my mates come around, she gets to chatty with them and it's alright for a minute then I'm like omg shut up lol

le harry
18-05-2007, 09:52 AM
My Mum... shes really really strict, always forces me to study but she's very lenient and rewards me (new bedrooms, furniture etc)

My Dad.. most embarassing person ever. At my party he walks in cuz we needed help starting the Barbaque and he goes "aadooadoo harry called me because apparently all the ladies need a real man at this party"

i was like :eusa_wall

hobo
18-05-2007, 10:06 AM
my parents kick *** :D
all my friends are really jealous lol.
i can do what i want, go where i want, and they're cool with me coming home wasted at all hours.
i'm kind of foul mouthed too, which isn't good, but they don't mind it, and we jokingly swear at each other. People are always really shocked to hear it but it's cool cos it's well relaxed :D
i tell my mum everything, like she's a friend, like even about my love life and stuff, she's really sound.
and my dad buys me alcohol, and we sit and talk about random stuff for ages :D

le harry
18-05-2007, 10:08 AM
wow, my parentrs are strict, arnt everyone elseses

Shawnstra
18-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Mum = gets angry very easily, nag
Dad = also nag, but always gives in to me

lAdmire
20-05-2007, 04:29 PM
My mom is really crazy && funny. She's not embarrassing. My dad is laid back kinda chill out kinda dude. He isn't embarrassing either. You wanna know who's embarrassing? My sister. In the middle of the mall she dropped on the floor && started rolling but she was just playing because my mom said she couldn't get a pair of sexy flats. I started LAUGHING! && I walked away embarassed. People were staring.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!