PDA

View Full Version : What is the life span of habbo hotel?

habbofreeadscom
17-05-2007, 09:00 PM
IT is that habbo hotel is mainly about furni furni and furni. Nothing else!!!

Why cant they make habbo warmer like hugging, holding hands and even kissing :P

IT is sorta of getting bored and new furni is... well... just new furni that occupy a space in your room!!

If this goes on... Will habbo hotel last?

What ou guy think of the lifespan of habbo?

bullwinkle
17-05-2007, 09:04 PM
wrong section. habbo abuse would be good, a virtual way to beat your anger into children :) and then the teaching community would join.

habbofreeadscom
17-05-2007, 09:11 PM
It is this thread is not wrong!! i don't see any of the forum cover this.. How long do you think habbo can last if it remain unchange... other than furni and bigger room!!

Now even it take a long time to download the furni in the room! very irritating

PaulMacC
17-05-2007, 09:12 PM
I cant close down.

Thousand of kid's can sue Habbo for taking £10's after £10's from their Mobile's and other payment method's of pixels.

They own the pixels of that furniture and if Habbo closes it's like taking the pixels away from the owners

Which is stealing

habbofreeadscom
17-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Read their terms... they can only refund unused credit.. if cost is more than their sales..

there is alway a possibility.. we all want new stuff.. but it is just furnia nd nothing much..

Do u get bored by keep play ff, battleball?:$

bullwinkle
17-05-2007, 09:23 PM
yeah its always the property of sulake. you are paying to rent it or something..

are you english freeads?

Soka
17-05-2007, 09:25 PM
I cant close down.

Thousand of kid's can sue Habbo for taking £10's after £10's from their Mobile's and other payment method's of pixels.

They own the pixels of that furniture and if Habbo closes it's like taking the pixels away from the owners

Which is stealing

From Habbo Homepage, Term and Conditions:

3.4 To the full extent permitted by law, the User agrees that Sulake UK Ltd will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any indirect or consequential or exemplary loss, including but not limited to loss of business opportunities, data, goodwill, projects, or profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use, the Website, or any of its contents and materials, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Website or any such contents, or any other matter relating to the Service.

7.5 Where the User purchases physical goods from Sulake UK Ltd, the User has the right to return these for a full refund (except delivery charges) provided that the goods are returned at his own expense within seven days of delivery and in a reasonable and saleable condition. The User shall have no further right to cancel the contract other than pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.

On termination by either party, Sulake UK Ltd will refund any unused credits held on the User's account to the User, providing all information needed for the refund has been provided to Sulake UK Ltd and that the total of unused credits exceeds £5.00 GBP. Sulake UK Ltd reserves the right to deduct from the refund any and all expenses arising from the payment and all other payments due and unpaid by the User, whether under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If the expenses associated with the refund exceed the refund Sulake UK Ltd is not obliged to refund the Credits.

9.2 Sulake UK Ltd reserves the right, at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and Sulake UK Ltd accepts no liability to you or any third party as a result.

:rolleyes:

im not sure how long it will take too close, but nobody can complain if it does ^^

bullwinkle
17-05-2007, 09:29 PM
why do u read into it that much. i mean im fine with it, but not many people will care.

PaulMacC
17-05-2007, 09:31 PM
When your sick of Habbo buy credit's recash them and send the dosh to your mobile

Soka
17-05-2007, 09:32 PM
why do u read into it that much. i mean im fine with it, but not many people will care.

it took me what, best part of a minute to ''read into it''

and i did do it to prove paul maacs comment wrong - ''that people can sue habbo if it closes down''

bullwinkle
17-05-2007, 09:33 PM
naw, its just gay.

Barkseh2131
17-05-2007, 09:41 PM
If you want to do things like that then imvu or w.e it's called is the game for you!

DCeption
18-05-2007, 07:37 PM
I cant close down.

Which is stealing

The furni is still habbos/sulakes or w/e

Earthquake
18-05-2007, 07:58 PM
I don't think habbo should be able to own your furniture as you have bought it, If you are banned I think you should be able to be given a payment details of all the credits you bought and get a full refund, also this should be in bobba.

Shawnstra
19-05-2007, 02:42 AM
9.2 Sulake UK Ltd reserves the right, at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and Sulake UK Ltd accepts no liability to you or any third party as a result.

:rolleyes: Oh well, Sulake knows how to keep themselves out of trouble. They do not need to pay us if they close down

habbofreeadscom
19-05-2007, 04:57 AM
:rolleyes: Oh well, Sulake knows how to keep themselves out of trouble. They do not need to pay us if they close down

Sell you share before they are worth nothing!! Hahaha!:eusa_danc

Joord
20-05-2007, 08:15 AM
I don't think habbo should be able to own your furniture as you have bought it, If you are banned I think you should be able to be given a payment details of all the credits you bought and get a full refund, also this should be in bobba.

then banning wouldnt really be a punishment, and their would be more e-rebels.

Jamesy
20-05-2007, 08:23 AM
i doubt you own the pixels, as the pixels are on SULAKE's servers in SULAKE's hotel. You never OWN anything much on computers and games, you own the license to use it. You never even own windows xp or vista, even tho you bought it. And if habbo closed, which at some point it will. Sulake will just make another game. They dont just make habbo, altho it is one of their biggest money makers.

habbofreeadscom
20-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Ya.. Probably they will make Bobba Motel!! by then.. "habbo" will be used as filtered. :D:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!