PDA

View Full Version : Yesterdays game a disgrace

danny1541
02-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Hey, Was at the leeds vs leicster game yesterday.. both sets of fans made me sick actually as leicster started of great in first half then leicster sang " We sa you run from the turks " if you dont know what happend 2 leeds fans got killed in turkey.

Leeds fans provoked then sung your jus a town full of .. well in other words racist terms. And then started throwing stuff at the leicster fans

the whole day was a shambles and the police did nothing about it only vidieo tape the whole thing... I jus hope my next visit to leicster will not result in the same violence as that

Danny.

Kardan
02-05-2005, 08:46 AM
:O

Well I happened to be in Leicester city centre yesterday (as I do) and I saw loads of police people guys yeah.

4 police horses.
1 cctv van,
2 cop cars.
Etc...

danny1541
02-05-2005, 08:48 AM
Yeh they was a lot of trouble both fans were just provoking eachova

Radabes testomonial game today hopefully that will be fun unlike yesterdays match..

Danny.

JamesRoe
02-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Hey, Was at the leeds vs leicster game yesterday.. both sets of fans made me sick actually as leicster started of great in first half then leicster sang " We sa you run from the turks " if you dont know what happend 2 leeds fans got killed in turkey.

Leeds fans provoked then sung your jus a town full of .. well in other words racist terms. And then started throwing stuff at the leicster fans

the whole day was a shambles and the police did nothing about it only vidieo tape the whole thing... I jus hope my next visit to leicster will result in the same violence as that

Danny.

If you thought it was so bad - why hope for more the next time you go " I jus hope my next visit to leicster will result in the same violence as that" :s

But you go to any football match and now you feel that is quite common, just take it as it comes.

danny1541
02-05-2005, 10:10 AM
Lmao sorry i didnt mean that i meant i hope it isnt sorry i shall change it
Late night last night :P!
Danny.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!