PDA

View Full Version : Madeline (sp?) & FA Cup Final

Barkseh2131
18-05-2007, 11:05 AM
It has just been on Sky News that there is going to be an advert for Madeline before the start of the cup final match, at half time and full time of the Cup Final match between Manchester United and Chelsea. There is said to be over 450 million people going to be watching it.

le harry
18-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Madeline* :) (i hope)!

Barkseh2131
18-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Madeline* :) (i hope)!

thankyyyyyyyyyy :P - sorted.

le harry
18-05-2007, 11:13 AM
its okay :)

:Hazel
18-05-2007, 11:31 AM
if you havent heard of the missing girl by now then you must have been living in a cave. good thought but i dont think it will do much good tbh.

le harry
18-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Either, not to sound mean intentially (sp), but shes gone imo.

English
18-05-2007, 01:14 PM
They also showed a 2 minute clip in the UEFA cup final aswell.

Dan2nd
18-05-2007, 06:07 PM
I think all these celebrity appeals are just giving the parents false hope :l

Sammeth.
18-05-2007, 09:29 PM
I think all these celebrity appeals are just giving the parents false hope :lI dont think it is. They know that all the celebrity appeals and adverts are going to do is raise awareness, which is essential in a case like this.

And btw, its actually Madeleine McCann, not Madeline.

Hazza
18-05-2007, 09:34 PM
The thing is all this Maddie stuff.. Is really dragging on.. I know I might sound harsh but its her parents fault, I don't see how raising money doing this or whatever is going to help find her?

Sammeth.
18-05-2007, 09:37 PM
The thing is all this Maddie stuff.. Is really dragging on.. I know I might sound harsh but its her parents fault, I don't see how raising money doing this or whatever is going to help find her?
The money is giving people an incentive to help provide information. The appeals and advertisments are to raise awareness and get more people involved. Although it wont bring her back per se, it will at least give a boost to whatever is being done.

edible
19-05-2007, 08:11 AM
It's Madeleine.

And also the fighting fund is to help find Maddy, they've raised £73,505.58. But it says on Maddie's little site thingyy :
Funds will be paid to Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited: Company Registration Number - 6248215
3. The objects of the Foundation are:
3.1.1 To secure the safe return to her family of Madeleine McCann who was abducted in Praia da Luz, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May 2007;
3.1.2 To procure that Madeleine’s abduction is thoroughly investigated and that her abductors, as well as those who played or play any part in assisting them, are identified and brought to justice; and
3.1.3 To provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine’s family.
3.2 If the above objects are fulfilled then the objects of the Foundation shall be to pursue such purposes in similar cases arising in the United Kingdom, Portugal or elsewhere.

hope that helps x
hope they find herr.

Browney
19-05-2007, 08:19 AM
As horrible a thought it is, I think they won't find her alive. Not after two weeks.

Sammeth.
19-05-2007, 08:58 AM
As horrible a thought it is, I think they won't find her alive. Not after two weeks.
One girl was abducted and kept for 8 years. She made it home to her parents after that long.

Ry
19-05-2007, 09:21 AM
One girl was abducted and kept for 8 years. She made it home to her parents after that long.

I second that.

Browney
19-05-2007, 09:29 AM

Well, lets hope Madeleine gets that lucky. :)

It really depends on why she was abducted. There's been no ransom note so kidnapped for money is out of the question. If she was kidnapped to be abused then I hope she lives. But like I said, I sincerely hope they are keeping Maddy well.

Axel
19-05-2007, 09:48 AM
I thought it was some people who couldn't have their own baby, so they nicked someone elses. If that's the case, then she'll still be alive.

Browney
19-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I thought it was some people who couldn't have their own baby, so they nicked someone elses. If that's the case, then she'll still be alive.

Certainly sounds like that if those reports of a man and a woman who was spoted with her was true.

Ashhizzle
19-05-2007, 09:57 AM
What about the girl who was kidnaped, and was held until she was about 25, or is that what you're on about?

Jordie
19-05-2007, 11:00 AM
i dnt see how this actually helps the matter?

danny.p12345
19-05-2007, 12:58 PM
tbh i think it has been set up becuase if u lok at the latest interview with her mom n dad her dad wont let her mom talk! and maddy isnt his real kid, plus the fact they left the frence windows open were her and two other kids were sleepin while they was having a mean. Surley the other two kids would notice if a man came into the bed room and tookher from in the middle.

You
19-05-2007, 04:59 PM
i dnt see how this actually helps the matter?
Same, all i see it doing is boring 10000+ fans waiting to watch a football match.

edible
19-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Thats what I think.

Otherwise it's someone who probably has a weird obsession with little girls..:rolleyes:

tbh i think it has been set up becuase if u lok at the latest interview with her mom n dad her dad wont let her mom talk! and maddy isnt his real kid, plus the fact they left the frence windows open were her and two other kids were sleepin while they was having a mean. Surley the other two kids would notice if a man came into the bed room and tookher from in the middle.
Maddy is Gerry's daughter. The where all asleep and the twins are only two.
They didnt leave anything open, they were dining on their last night in Portugal and kept checking back aswell, they had a view of the balcony aswell (The abducters entered via the balcony)!!

And Gerry wont let Kate talk cos she's too fragile, it's been said many times and also, Kate doesnt want to talk, she's just keeping quiet and only really answers a couple of questions sometimes.

GommeInc
19-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Did they really check back often? Because I am of the opinion they didn't. And if everythign was closed up, how were they stolen? Nothing has been mentioned about a forced entry? I think they didn't check back, they probably say that now. If they did, they shouldn't of left them alone in the first place, or had security look after them.

Browney
19-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Apparently they checked back every 20 minutes. Fair enough. But something seems... well, odd. I can't understand why the parents would need to leave them alone. The children were asleep so it's not like they wanted peace and quiet. Why couldn't they just eat in? Or bring the children out earlier? It just seems wierd that now they are so devoted to bringing Maddy home when 2 weeks ago they left her in a room on her own so they could go have a meal.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!