PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday - Purple Dragon + ... 50 credits?

Elkaa
18-05-2007, 11:27 AM
Funnnnnnnky Friday!

This weeks prize: 1 Purple Dragon ( 32T ) + 50 Credits ( 5HC )

I wonder if they're hinting at something, with the 50 credits...

Congratulations to: Blissa!

Ekalb
18-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Maybe the 50 credits is to buy two more purple dragons. Quick start a rumour.

Hurts
18-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Nice prize! Shes very lucky getting big prizes published, Gold laser now purple dragon :O. Welldone! :D

le harry
18-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Bet shes celebrating :O!

Blissa
18-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the congratulations guys ;) They're not hinting at anything, It's just part of the prize I put on so the winner could buy Battleball Rebound tickets and play. lol. It would be quite silly dedicating a funky friday to battleball and not giving out credits for people to buy tickets wouldn't it? lol.

Wyked
18-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the congratulations guys ;) They're not hinting at anything, It's just part of the prize I put on so the winner could buy Battleball Rebound tickets and play. lol. It would be quite silly dedicating a funky friday to battleball and not giving out credits for people to buy tickets wouldn't it? lol.

cool, hi naomi

e5..
18-05-2007, 03:12 PM
tbh they aint hinting owt, the habbo public choose the prizes.

Lozzoling
18-05-2007, 03:41 PM
eurgh

but e5, habbo usually publish the absurd ones when they r about to be released;
see moon patches and snow patches

Dj_dude007
18-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Most people who get their Funky Friday competitions published I find very greedy. They always submit a super just so that they can get one. The competitions are better when it is for something small.

Hazza
18-05-2007, 03:49 PM
I might submit one and prize being Gold dragon and aloe vera for sumthing LOL.

Earthquake
18-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Yea, I would love to win a Funky friday, but I never do.. Maybe its because I do 50t's and 18 gold dragons... Anyway good find.

Framed
18-05-2007, 04:48 PM
The purple dragon has **** all to do with Batteball.

Amerix
18-05-2007, 04:53 PM
I may start writing Funky Fridays again :P

Wont the price of the purple drag drop now?

Framed
18-05-2007, 04:56 PM
I may start writing Funky Fridays again :P

Wont the price of the purple drag drop now?

Because of the greedy *******?

Probably.

The Professor
18-05-2007, 05:06 PM

I was thinking that ;) Still, if you have the opportunity to get one, why not?

Black_Apalachi
18-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Most people who get their Funky Friday competitions published I find very greedy. They always submit a super just so that they can get one. The competitions are better when it is for something small.

Well why not? Besides, I just might enter this one because the prize is so big :O.

Blissa
18-05-2007, 06:32 PM

Silver, Gold and Bronze dragon's are Battleball rebound prizes, it would be unfair to give any of those colours as a prize because they are strictly there to work for by the Battleballers. If they started giving them out in competitions it would be unfair on the players and some people would stop trying to complete the challenge.

DCeption
18-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Silver, Gold and Bronze dragon's are Battleball rebound prizes, it would be unfair to give any of those colours as a prize because they are strictly there to work for by the Battleballers. If they started giving them out in competitions it would be unfair on the players and some people would stop trying to complete the challenge.

Still dont have anything to do with Battle ball though...

Anyways welldone on winning!

Framed
18-05-2007, 07:37 PM

*Removed* You just wanted the highest worth dragon (and super rare, at that).

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bully other members.

lew!
18-05-2007, 07:57 PM
So what?, If you had the chance, most people would try and get one wouldnt they? I dont blame her. Everyone wants one.. Your just jealous.

Zuar
18-05-2007, 08:21 PM
So what?, If you had the chance, most people would try and get one wouldnt they? I dont blame her. Everyone wants one.. Your just jealous.

I agree.
I just entered one to win a dino and stuff.
The whole hotel would enter if they knew where the email etc is.

Framed
18-05-2007, 08:24 PM

I did that. With a gold nelly. I won, but they removed my gold nelly prize as it had nothing to with the entry, I admit.

But neither does this.

*Removed*

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post inappropriately.

Black_Apalachi
18-05-2007, 08:32 PM

Just wait, colmc will accidently give her a Sky Dragon :P.

Framed
18-05-2007, 08:32 PM

**** colmc. :P

You
18-05-2007, 08:33 PM
Lmao :P

e5..
18-05-2007, 09:17 PM
purple drag is nothing to do with bb

week 5 - bronze
week 10 - silver
week 15 - gold & badge forever

Elkaa
18-05-2007, 09:22 PM

Purple dragon is worth by far more.. :)

Pyroka
18-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Seriously Funky Friday starts more arguments than the friggin G8 summits, it starts vicious rumours about certain people who just may send in a super rare with their Funky Friday. Thing is though, whenever there's a crap prize people start moaning and whenever there is a good prize, people start moaning because the person is obviously greedy. You really can't win the Funky Friday game without ending up with your name related to a greedy bugger.

I say lay off the girl, since she obviously did something right to get a purple dragon into the Funky Friday and since she is doing it for someone else at the same time, even though that may not be her intentions, she's obviously giving someone else the chance to win the identical prize. I don't see you moaning about how the prize was a purple dragon after you've won it, and hell I wouldn't moan about it either but dang.. You'd be the most hypocritical son of a ***** that the internet had ever seen.

To sum it all up, stop dissing the girl e.g 'Greedy!' and if you were to win, then we'd see EXACTLY who the 'greedy' one is.. Eh? After all, you'd be beating someone else for the chance and if you were 'rich' anyway then omg u'dz be like supa greedy.. You'd be just like the person who submitted the article really..

Shawnstra
19-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Interesting. Looks like FF prices are going to shoot.

Typoh.
19-05-2007, 07:24 AM
**** Everyone, you send one in too win? yeah see if you get picked.

She won and tbh, well done.

Your all just Jealous (The ones moaning)

I mean, you want asuper rare earn it, like Naomi did. Gosh.

Well done naomi!

le harry
19-05-2007, 07:32 AM
Congrats Naomi.

I wouldn't care if people called me greedy.

I would be the one 1 Purple Dragon richer.

Typoh.
19-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Exactly. At least im not the only one who thinks the same.

Blissa
19-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the congrats guys :) much appreciated as is the back-up. xox.

Typoh.
19-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the congrats guys :) much appreciated as is the back-up. xox.

No probs!

lew!
19-05-2007, 12:17 PM
But it is true, If you had the chance to have any furni, then you would probberly ask for the most? its just chance that Dragons are kind of related to
Battle ball [as in prizes]

I know its not really to do with it but its Kinda goth for Ozzie. So just a well done to Bliss and everyone stop moaning because your all very jelous.

Lozzoling
19-05-2007, 12:23 PM
im thinking

purple drag released for 5 mins when ozzy is here

lew!
19-05-2007, 12:26 PM
oo.. Mabye, That could be the rare they release?

but they already released gothic.
Did they release a rare when that other star came and pink mode was released?

Hazza
19-05-2007, 12:48 PM
im thinking

purple drag released for 5 mins when ozzy is here
:O! Nice idea.. Hopefully it happens.

Typoh.
19-05-2007, 01:19 PM
That would be nice, i doubt it verry much.

Blissa
19-05-2007, 01:20 PM
They've already released the Gold Gothic for his entrance to habbo.

le harry
19-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Naomi! Sell quick!

Blissa
19-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Why..?

Elkaa
19-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Something we should of all learnt by now is, Habbo is unpredicatable..

Black_Apalachi
19-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Purple dragon is worth by far more.. :)

Is it? I didn't think there were any Skies?

Lozzoling
19-05-2007, 03:27 PM
They've already released the Gold Gothic for his entrance to habbo.

yes and i do not think that is selling very well.

when absurd things go on FF, they are 90% likely to come out the week after for a period of time.

if not, you're lucky.

Elkaa
19-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Is it? I didn't think there were any Skies?

There were 2, sold them for 19 thrones - Nearly half of the value of a Purple Dragon.

One has been deleted now - I believe the other remains.

Black_Apalachi
19-05-2007, 03:50 PM
There were 2, sold them for 19 thrones - Nearly half of the value of a Purple Dragon.

Wow. Bliss, when submitting your FF, did you write everything you see on the FF page? And did you include the images yourself?

Pyroka
19-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Hmm but they could well release someting else, they are in control of that. I doubt they'd release the purple dragon though, maybe the Halloween range for the day e.g. Bat Posters? Geddit? :D

dannyisnotamazing
19-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Wow. Bliss, when submitting your FF, did you write everything you see on the FF page? And did you include the images yourself?
I think Habbo add images and links and stuff, because it doesn't say include it and every FF has it .. :P

I just submit one without any images etc so I'm kind of hoping that haha.

PenguinFluid
19-05-2007, 05:39 PM
I submitted 1 which includes supe although rather **** one. It took me about 30mins to write lmao
*-crosses fingers*-*

Can somene tell me when the next ff creator/comp is revealed and when they get the prizes lol

wd to bliss :)

Framed
19-05-2007, 05:39 PM
They don't require links or images.

Blissa
19-05-2007, 05:53 PM
PrScrn - I did write what you see on the page but as people have said I didn't add the images or links, Habbo do that for you as it's just a matter of decoration which you can't lay out in an e-mail.

e5..
19-05-2007, 07:30 PM

sum1 sold 1 for 21t

Black_Apalachi
19-05-2007, 09:02 PM
PrScrn - I did write what you see on the page but as people have said I didn't add the images or links, Habbo do that for you as it's just a matter of decoration which you can't lay out in an e-mail.

Oh lol. I added images and links in an entry earlier :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!